Monday, October 31, 2011

High Sex!

In the last post bey and solange had ended up passing out after drinking two bottles of wine....jay took junior and left shortly after....it's now 8 o'clock p.m....an hour and a half later and bey wakes up to solo talking on the phone with Daniel...(they're arguing)..

(Solo on the Phone)

Solo: *mad* ..and I told you he was punished why would you buy him a damn xbox Daniel? That's not teaching him anything at all!
Daniel: look solo chill..I had already gotten the game..I just gave it to him when he got here....damn quit bugging!!

Bey just sits next to solo listening in waiting for her to hang up..

Solo: you know what Daniel..I don't have time to be arguing with your stupid ass! Julez is punished right now..and until he learns... he can't do shit!
Daniel: so what am I suppose to do with him while he's here if he's punished then solange?!
Solo: ...work him make him do chores or something..but he's not suppose to have anything fun right now!
Daniel: aight whatever..I'll hit you back *hangs up*
Solo: hello!.....Daniel?!!.....*pissed* ...grrrrr..I hate leaving my child with him he's so stupid!!

Bey gets up to go see about jay in the studio..he's not there....she runs upstairs to check on junior and he's not there either...she doesn't panic cause she knows jay has him..bey goes back downstairs and sits by solo whose frustrated..

Bey: it'll get better solo...he just has to learn...
Solo: he won't learn though bey..every time I tell him to do things one way with Julez he purposely does the opposite just to piss me off..ugh I'm tired of this shit!
Bey: you know what..i know what'll make you feel better!
Solo: what?
Bey: let's do shopping!
Solo: na I'm good!
Bey: *shocked* Solange! I know you trippin now..you never turn down shopping!
Solo: I just want julez... *looks down*
Bey: oh no! *grabs solos hand* we going out..and not coming back until you cheer up!

Bey forces solange to leave with her..and they head out buying up all of New York...every store they went to they came out with 3 or 4 bags each...........it was getting late and the stores were closing..but bey wasn't ready to go home yet..

Solo: bey thank you so much...I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to sport these outfits they are hot!
Bey: *laughs* no problem sis...so what are we doing now? It's your turn to pick...anything you wanna do!
Solo: ooh let's go to the hookah bar!
Bey: solange what the hell is that?
Solo: omg bey..you really need to get out more! It's only like the hottest bar out here..let's go were going now!

Bey and solo arrive at the hookah bar...bey has no idea of what kind of bar this is....her and solo sit down in a booth and the waitress comes..

Waitress: hey how are you guys!..can I start you off with drinks?
Solo: sure can we just get 2 shot glasses and a bottle of ciroc...we doing shots tonight!
Bey: solo really!...shots!
Solo: come on bey loosen up..let's have some fun!

The waitress comes back with two shot glasses, a bottle of peach ciroc,and a hookah..

Bey: what the hell is that? *looking confused*
Solo: it's a hookah bey!
Bey: what's it for?
Solo: you'll find out soon enough *giggles*
Waitress: so what flavor would you like for your hookah?
Solo: I need the good stuff...hit us with the Hawiian Haze..
Waitress: sure thing! You ladies need anything else?
Solo: no thank you we just ready to have a good time!
Waitress: okay I'll be right back!

Bey is messing around with the hookah and finally realizes what it's for after she looks around and sees how and what people are using it for..

Bey: omg solange...I'm not doing this!
Solo: bey quit being so goody goody...have some fun live a little!
Bey: solo jay would be furious!
Solo: well he's not here so don't worry about that...chill out!
Bey: ugh I can't believe I let you bring me here...I'll be back..
Solo: where you going?
Bey: the restroom..

Bey goes to a corner to call and check on jay and junior..jays phone goes straight to voicemail without even ringing first...he either has it turned off or it's dead...she goes back to sit down..

(Bey and Jays House)

Jay walks back into the house at about 10 o'clock..he puts junior who's asleep down and then looks around for bey..

Jay: Baby!?.........Beyonce?!!......

As he walks all around the house he gets no answer...his phone is dead so he puts it on the charger so he can call bey to see where she is..

(Back at the Hookah Bar)
Bey and solo have already moved to bottle number 2 on the vodka and they are beyond gone....once bey got the hang of the hookah she was blowing Hawiian haze left and right with solo...they keep throwing back shots and bey feels her phone vibrating..it's jay..but she's scared to answer cause she's so fucked up..

Bey: solo should I answer?
Solo: *laughing cause she's high* bey I don't care...
Bey: *laughing* solo he's gonna be so mad..I just sent him to voicemail!
Solo: omg you're in trouble *laughs*
Bey: I'm having so much fun! What time is it?
Solo: going on 11
Bey: jays gonna have my ass *laughing*
Solo: I know..just fuck him or something he'll get over it!
Bey: oh my god solo! 
Solo: what!?... you know that'll change his mind lol
Bey: I guess...let's get out of here I'm sooooo damn hungry!
Solo: I know me too *laughs*

Bey and solo pull up to a 24hr popeyes and buy every damn thing...they got a 20 piece to split with 4 large sides and a box full of biscuits...instead of ordering the usual drinks they both get a gallon of the ice tea...bey and solo get their food and leave for the house..

(Back at B & J's house)
Jay has dialed beys phone about 30 times now and she's not answering..he's beyond pissed because she hasn't called or anything..but at the same time he's worrying because he doesn't know where she is..jay sits on the couch waiting for bey to come in..

(In the Car)

Solo: bey I can't feel nothing *laughing*
Bey: me neither..I thought I was trippin at first *laughs*
Solo: jay gone beat ya ass for not answering the phone lol
Bey: I know he's pissed..but I'm having fun with my sister!

The driver finally makes it to bey and jays house.....bey and solo hop out the car all intoxicated and high..they make their way to the door and as soon as jay hears them he runs to the door..

Jay: *looking pressed* bey where the hell have you been it's 2am?!
Bey: I was with solo..having fun *laughs*
Jay: and you couldn't pick up the phone to tell me that? I'm over here worried sick and shit about you Beyonce!
Bey: babe chill...it's all good *laughs*

By this time jay is becoming even more pissed...and because bey is under the influence everything he's saying is a joke to her and she keeps laughing and acting nonchalant about things...Bey goes over to the couch and flops down..

Jay: what the hell is wrong with you?
Solo: um jay it's my fault..I was feeling a lil down and bey wanted to cheer me up so we went shopping and then I took her to the hookah bar..
Jay: oh my god solo...bey doesn't do that shit wth?!
Solo: I know but I thought it'd be fun..it was but I didn't think she would act like this!
Jay: solo you know bey can't handle her liquor yet alone getting her high..she gone be acting stupid all night! *sighs*
Solo: I know..I should've been more responsible I'm sorry jay!
Jay: whatever..you should stay here tonight I don't want mama gettin pissed at me for none of this shit!
Solo: okay....jay you not mad at me huh?!
Jay: no solo..I was just worried...ima take bey upstairs and clean her up..call me if you need something!
Solo: alright..

Jay walks over to the couch and bey is just staring at him with a goofy ass look on her face...she is so out of her head right now....jay just shakes his head and picks bey up..she starts rapping some of his lines (smh lol)

Bey: "yeah yeah..I'm jayz the best rapper alive..got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain.."

Jay couldn't help but to laugh at her making a fool of herself..

Solo: *laughing hysterically* ..bey is too damn funny when she's high omg!!
Jay: (to solo)...you get some rest..cause ima deal with you later!!..and leave my wife alone she's never been high before *laughs*

Jay brings bey upstairs and lays her on the bed..he goes into the bathroom and runs a hot bubble bath for bey to soak in...just when he was turning around to go get her she was standing behind him..

Jay: *jumps* Aaah! Damn bey!
Bey: *laughing* ol punk scary ass...
Jay: whatever you scared me!....Bey what you doing?!

Before jay could say anything else bey had gotten into the tub with her dress and heels still on...she threw her heels on the floor and then laid back in the tub..

Jay: Beyonce oh my god...take your clothes off first!
Bey: why I wanna keep my dress on *laughs*
Jay: *laughs* I've never seen you this way before..never again are you and solo going out alone *shaking his head*

Bey grabbed jays arm and pulled him down into the tub..

Jay: *yelling* ..BEYONCE!! Wtf :-O?!
Bey: play with me jay *laughs* 
Jay: I can't believe you just did that shit!

As jay tries to get up bey pulls him down again and completely submerges his body under the water clothes and all..she stands up in front of him.

Jay: bey what you doing? Come on let me get out..you got my shit all wet!!
Bey: I want you to stay *pushing him back*

Bey lifts the bottom of her dress up just enough to reveal her upper thighs..jay is already getting turned on..

Jay: what you doin bae?
Bey: I'm having fun!

As jay watches bey she turns around and slowly slides her panties down bending over right in front of jays face revealing her ass and everything..she turns back around and jay looks her body up and down...her nipples are petruding through her dress and watching the water drip from her perfect body has jay tripped out..he starts touching her but bey slaps his hand off..

Jay: what's that for?!
Bey: no touching just watch!

Bey started slow dancing in front of jay...with every body roll she'd lift her dress up a little more until it was completely off of her...by this time jays dick is extra hard and he's ready for some....They lock eyes for a minute..

Bey: you want me? *biting her bottom lip*
Jay: *looking up at bey* I need you!

Bey sits on the edge of the tub...she props her leg up on the side to keep her balance...bey takes her hand and starts playing with herself in front of jay..

Bey: *moans* you still need me baby mmmh
Jay: hell yess!

After a few minutes of watching bey finger please herself...jay stops trying to touch her and just sits back and actually pays attention to the moment...he watches as she moans and whimpers with ever stroke against her clit....he watches the way bey holds herself up with one arm while she rest her leg on the edge of the tub...as the water continues to slide off of her beautiful caramel skin..he notices her head slightly tilts to the side when she moans...as her hair flows off to the side beys moans get louder...jay watches her facial expressions as bey brings herself to a climax...he is more turned on than he's ever been....

Bey: mmh jay...it feels so good...*moans* you like this baby?..
Jay: *licking his lips* ..i love it beyonce.

Bey finally climaxes and jay watches eagerly as her juices slowly slide down the side of the tub into the water...he can see her kitty throbbing after she climaxes...when bey calms down and catches her breathe she locks eyes with jay once again while she props her other leg up on the other side of the tub and keeps balance on her hands..bey sits there spread eagle staring jay down...

Bey: *seductively* come get it baby...it's yours!

With that jay stands up and quickly pulls off his wet clothes...he kneels back down and moves in closer to beys pussy...she can feel his warm breathe over her awaiting kitty and gets chills all over her body...jay begins...

Bey: *overwhelmed with pleasure* huuhh...oooh mmyyy gooddd!
Jay: *eating bey out* mmhmm....mmmmh..

Beys legs start to shake..her arms become weak and she can barely continue to hold herself up...her head falls back eyes wide closed as she tries to speak jays name......she can't get it out..her mouth is opening but all she can do is whimper and moan...the strokes of jays warm tongue against her clitoris make her cry out in ecstasy...

Bey:*cries out*... hhmmmm baabbyyy....iiim cuming!!!

Jay slowly strokes her kitty a few more times and bey let's it all go...fighting to not fall while she releases jay moves back and watches her climax once again....once bey is finished, she lifts up her head and stares at jay in disbelief of what he had just done to her as if it were illegal or something.....jays steps out of the tub and picks bey up...he walks her to the bed and lays her down climbing on top of her..

Jay: baby I don't know what you smoked at that hookah bar but ima get you some more *laughs*
Bey: *chuckles* jay
Jay: yeah bae..
Bey: ...shut up and fuck me!

Jay smirks and starts making out with bey...the kissing started off intense but grows even more intense as jay grinds his erect penis on Beyonces box.....bey rolls over on top of jay while they're still making out....she places kisses all over his body and even sucks on jays nipples a little..

Jay: whoa bey..hold up
Bey: what jay!?
Jay: you sucking on my nipples got me feeling funny...like I kinda like that shit *laughs* where you get that from?
Bey: *smirks* I don't know baby I just wanted to do it lol

Bey places a few more kisses on jays stomach and then heads down to his dick...she holds it tight with her hands and looks at jay who's looking at her and then goes to work..

Jay: *jumps from excitement*...hoo shit babe! *moans* damn bey!

Bey is putting in work...jay can't even move anymore..he drops down and lays his head down as bey gives him her all...15 minutes pass and jays legs lock up...his body catches chills and his heart beat speeds up...after a couple more deep throats from bey.. jays cum sprouts up and shoots out like a sprinkler....bey makes sure she doesn't miss a drop of it while she's swallowing...

Jay: *catching his breathe* oooh I fucking love my wife!
Bey: *chuckling* I'm assuming you enjoyed that!?
Jay: come here...

Jay grabs bey and flips her over..he grabs both of her arms and holds on to them behind her.... while her ass is in the air and her face down jay shoves it all in no warning..

Bey: Aaaaahhhhh!! Shiit! 
Jay: shut up and take this shit woman *grunts*
Bey: aah Fuck You!

Jay is pounding bey in something good...bey is screaming for her life as jay shows no mercy while ramming his big dick inside her..he pulls out and nuts on her back..Then flips her back over and starts gettin it missionary style...

(Meanwhile in the guest bedroom)

Solo can't sleep and is texting Daniel back and forth about Julez...she all of a sudden hears junior crying and gets up to check on him..as solo gets near juniors room all she hears is bey screaming and the headboard banging against the wall..

Solo: *shaking her head* hoo my god..my sister is gettin it *laughs*

Solo runs to get junior and goes downstairs to fix him a bottle...she takes him back to her room and feeds him while being tortured by the sounds of her brother in law and sister fucking the shit out of each other..

(Back in Bey and Jays Sex Filled Room) lol

Bey has cum multiple times in the past two hours they been fucking...this sex was not the usual...they would make love...and then they would fuck...they had passionate sex...and then they'd be roughing each other up while having some rough sex...

Bey: jay Aaah!!! ....I cant anymore..*moans and whimpers*
Jay: just one more baby *grunts* I'm almost there *moans*

By this time jay was sitting on the edge of the bed and bey was on top of him...he had a tight hold around beys body and was pumping in and out of her profusely with what little energy he had left..their bodies were both trembling and sweat covered them both...all bey could do was let her body lay limp on jay resting her head on his shoulder while he held her tryna get one last nut in...as she felt her climax approaching beys head popped up and she let out the loudest scream ever..

Bey: JayAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Ooooohhh Gooodddddddd........Fuuuuucccckkk!
Jay: Oooohhhh Shiiiit! Aaaaaahhhh!!

Finally bey collapsed on jay and jay fell back onto the bed....they were breathing like they both just ran for miles.......bey couldn't and wasn't moving at all so jay had to slide back onto the bed while holding his arm tightly around her back so she wouldn't fall off of him..

Jay: bey?!..........(no answer)........baby!?..........(she still never answered)

Bey had instantly fell asleep after that last climax...she was worn out to the max and couldn't maintain once they were done...jay just chuckled a little at her ...he picked up his watch and saw it was 6a.m....he placed it back down, kissed bey on her cheek and forehead..and then fell asleep holding onto her tight..

TBC........

10 comments:

  1. lmfao @ Bey rapping Jay lyrics , and she got high .. i'm tryna get like her and solo.. but lawddd haaveee mercy , that sex was just ... mhmmm >>>> (: damnnn Jay put her ass to sleep ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooow, just woooooooow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I have NEVER..... Bitch you did this damn post! NO!.... you did that damn sex scene! #thatisall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Bey is so funny when she's high...omfg the sex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> best ever!!!! Great post Tati :) i love it..i hope u update soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn this reminds me of that J Holiday song "bed" Jay LITERALLY put Bey to bed cftu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerllll! Speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn... the sex was just >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WOOOO.... (fanning myself) it was just ugh.. i cant even say it LOL .

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHEN I SAY I LOVEEEEEEE IT I LUVVVVVVV IT GREAT POST UPDATE SOON;-))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol i love all of you guys...the comments on this blog is everything...thank you all i really appreciate it..ill have an update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lord have mercy on my soul right now! this post was EVERYTHING! got me all hot and bothered and shit! think i'm gonna have to go take a cold shower now! laaaaaaaawd! GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete