Wednesday, December 21, 2011

They Got Her!

Mama Tina was pacing the living room scared out of her mind for bey...this incident had already made the news and it's clear the cop lied about everything...Solange had to drop Julez to his karate class but would be back right afterwards and mama Gloria was feeding junior in the kitchen...she was just as worried about bey as mama tina was....the front door flew open and jay had shot up the stairs before mama Tina could even say anything..

MamaG: *walking out of the kitchen*..who was that?
MamaT: it was Shawn...he just flew up the stairs!..
MamaG: he knows about this being on the news!
MamaT: yeah that's what I figured too!

(Jay and Beys room)
Jay ran through the room and started grabbing him and beys luggage....bey was in the bathroom and when she came out..

Jay: *looks at bey while throwing clothes into luggage*..baby pack your shit now we gotta go!!
Bey: *confused look*..why jay?!..what's wrong!?.........JAY!?
Jay: Beyonce I'll explain everything later just do what I said baby please come on!! we ain't got time!

It was clear jay had obviously caught the news about what happened earlier with bey and the cop....bey was asleep so she never saw it and was completely clueless about why jay was rushing to pack their things and leave...but she did what he said and packed all there stuff..while she was dressing jay had gone downstairs to load everything in the car..

MamaG: Shawn?!
Jay: yeah mama I saw the news I know already!!
MamaT: what are we gonna do about this jay?..that bastard lying on my daughter ruining her reputation...this has to be stopped!

Just then Solange had come back to the house...after jay put the last bag in the car he came back in and..

Jay: look y'all...this dirty ass cop is gonna keep lying to try and ruin bey and put her in jail...I can't have my wife in jail carrying my child!!...I can't have my baby in jail period!!...I've made arrangements and we headed out the country today!
Solo: but jay y'all can't just leave...then they'll really think what that cop said was true!...we gotta take care of this shit and quickly before it goes further!!
MamaG: Solange is right son...it wouldn't be a good look for y'all to just up and randomly leave the country!
Jay: y'all they gone come for bey I know this! New York cops are some of the dirtiest and they'll throw her in jail before they even get her story just because that fool lied on her!..I gotta get her away from here!
Bey: *walking down the stairs*..baby I'm ready now!
Jay: okay baby go grab juniors bag from his room and we gone be out!

After bey had gone back upstairs jay got junior from his highchair and made the ladies promise not to tell bey anything...she was just going through too much and jay new that stress could not be good for their unborn child...he was nervous like crazy but had to hold himself together for bey and his son as well as their unborn...

Bey: *coming down the stairs*...baby you ready?
Jay: yeah lets go!
MamaT: *tearing up*..baby please be careful okay! And stay in touch please...*kisses and hugs bey*...I love you!
Bey: mama it's okay *chuckles*..we just going back to the house!

Bey was still clueless about what had happened...after everyone said their goodbyes jay, bey, and junior headed to the car..

Bey: baby junior stinks so much...let me change him really quick..*sets junior down in the backseat of the car*
Jay: hurry bae we really need to go!
Bey: okay jay chill..the house isn't going anywhere *chuckles*
Jay: I forgot my phone I'll be back..*getting out the car*

Jay had walked back into the house to grab his phone...meanwhile in the backseat of their car..

Bey: mommy gotta make sure her lil man all cleaned up!
Junior: mommy why cop wanna get u?
Bey: what do mean baby? *picking junior up*
Jay: gwamma turn on da news an cop wookin for you mommy!

Bey thinks about it for a minute and puts the pieces together...she realized now why jay was trying to move around so fast and why everybody was all teary eyed saying bye like it was the last time they'd ever see her...while bey was zoned out in thinking mode her phone began to ring..

Bey: hello...hey Kels wassup?!
Kelly: bey have you seen this shit on the news about this cop?
Bey: no why what is it?
Kelly: he's saying that you assaulted him after finding drugs in your car with junior inside and then beat him into unconsciousness when he tried to arrest you!
Bey: *held her hand over her mouth*..oh my god!..Kelly you know that's not true!
Kelly: I know bey...but what are you gonna do?..this shit is all over the news!

Bey sees jay walking back to the car from the house

Bey: I don't know kels..thanks for telling me...I'll call you back!

Jay opened the door and buckled himself in...bey put junior in his car seat and gave him his cup...she put finding memo on for him in the back seat and put his head phones on because she was planning on confronting jay about this situation and didn't want junior to be listening..

Jay: *doing 85 driving home*
Bey: baby slow down...please!
Jay: bey we don't have time for that we gotta go!
Bey: yeah I know!

Jay looked at bey and wondered what she meant by that....he didn't know that junior had spilled the tea to bey and so did Kelly when she called..

Jay: you know what?!
Bey: about what this cop is trying to do to me!
Jay: *sighs*..baby I really didn't want you to find out about this!
Bey: jay I would've found out eventually don't you think...I mean it's only all over the news! *shaking her head*...I can't believe this shit!
Jay: see this is why I didn't want you to know..you don't need to be stressing anymore than you already are!
Bey: *calming down*..so where are we going in such a hurry..I thought you were taking me to the station so we could handle this!
Jay: I can't take you there Beyonce...they'll lock you away immediately because they looking for you now..and i guarantee they won't let me bond you out!
Bey: so where are we going then?
Jay: ima take you to Cozumel for a while...We gone rent a lil beach house out there and lay low until I figure out how to catch this dude in his lie!
Bey: baby that's way in Mexico!...what about our work? What about the clothing line?..I have my interview with Oprah in a week jay i can't just..
Jay: *interrupting bey*..bey we'll just have to cancel some things for now..I won't have them putting you in jail for this cops bullshit ass lies!

Jay finally pulled up to the house and got out the car...he didn't take their bags out cause that's the luggage they were using for the trip..

Jay: you and junior wait in the car I'm going run in and get some stuff real quick..*kisses bey*..I love you baby...I won't let him do this to you okay?

Bey smiled and nodded her head...jay got out and went into the house...he went to the back room where his office was and headed to his safe...when he opened it he pulled out a duffle bag that had $500k inside along with some expensive jewelry, passports, 2 cell phones, and a gun with to extra clips...jay pulled out his cell to call his pilot to let him know to have the jet ready for when he gets there..just as he dialed the number he heard bey scream his name.

Jay: *drops phone and runs out*..shit!!

When jay had made it outside....their house was swarmed by cop cars...they had bey pinned down on the back of the car handcuffing her as she cried hysterically scared out her mind...junior was crying in the backseat and jay ran over to where the cop was...

Jay: *angry*.. No....No you not taking my wife to fuckin jail!!..let her go!!
Bey: *crying*..jay please don't let them take me!

Jay was trying to get to bey but there was two cops holding him back and he couldn't move..jay tried to fight with the cops and break away but their strength together over powered his...

Jay: *yelling*..let my fucking wife go!!...all this shit ain't true!!...she didn't do anything!!..Aaaahhh!! *trying to break away*

The officers never said one word...they had been staking out bey and jays house and had one thing on their minds....and that was finding the "suspect" and bringing her in..as the cop was walking away with bey she was crying and yelling crazily...the cop jerked her arm and had to use his strength to walk her to the car..

Bey: *yelling and crying out*...JAYY!!...please don't let them take me!!..JAYY!
Jay: *still being held back*..Ima be there baby! *choking up*...you wait for me..I'm coming!!

Jay watched as the cop put his wife into the backseat of the cop car...he was furious watching how the guy manhandled bey and wanted to pounce his face in but couldn't....he looked at junior and his heart just fell at the sight..this was gonna be a scar left on their son for sure!....the cops had finally let jay go when bey was in the car and jay immediately took off running towards it but they had already sped off...

Jay: *screams out*....Aaaaaahhhh!!!...Fuck!!

He stands there for a minute and runs back to junior who was still crying...jay took his son out of the car..

Junior: *crying*...daddy I wan mommy..*sniff sniff*....
Jay: I know lil man..*all choked up*..daddy gone get her back..I promise!! *kisses his forehead*

Jay took junior into the house and sat him down with his toys...he went into his office a grabbed his phone dialing his mother..

MamaG: is everything okay Shawn whats wrong?! *concerned*
Jay: *choking up again*..ma I need one of y'all to keep junior..they got bey!!!!

TBC....

11 comments:

  1. :"( That cop is so dirty...

    -@Beyonceology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! JR!! Jay better get her back!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! I can't believe all this stuff is happening

    @BeyFan4ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFFFFFG I lovee this update soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang that was intense TJ! I feel bad for everybody I hope the unborn babi is gonna b ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhh hail nall me dont like this at all they better not had took ha too jail i hope everythng turn out well butt great post and update soon...PLEASEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nooo!!! He better get her back!! :( Pleasee update soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. ITS DEFINATELY TIME TO CALL IN NAY NAY ND 'TEAM B'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man FUCK NO! Somebody saw what happened! Somebody had to be around somewhere and saw him attack Bey! This can't be life! They need to figure out that cop is lying....and fast!

    **Great Post! Love the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG ..Pleasee update soon
    I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry 4 your lost tati hope you feel better soon cus i really miss your posts

    ReplyDelete