Saturday, October 15, 2011

Awkward Moment

We left off with doctor Hawthorne checking bey...her stress levels were way too high which is why bey was in pain like she was...as jay walks dr.h downstairs mama Tina, solo,and Matthew are in his room arguing..mama Tina tells him to leave and never show his face again unless bey or solo wanted to see him....after Matthew gets his bags and leaves jay, mama Tina, and solo, go down stairs and have a little family talk...afterwards they wait around watching tv until bey wakes up...

(7pm bey and jays room)
Jay forgot his phone upstairs so he goes to grab it and check on bey while he's up there..when jay walks in the room bey is sittin up on the bed just staring off into space.. 

Jay: hey babe *kisses her* i thought you were still asleep...
Bey: *sad tone* I just woke up a few minutes ago!
Jay: you okay?...I mean you don't sound to hot right now!
Bey: yeah I'm fine...I just keep thinking about what my dad said about us..
Jay: you wanna talk about it?
Bey: *looks at jay* you feel like listening?
Jay: of course babe..*scoots closer*

Bey tells jay what she heard her father say about them all during his phone conversation..

Bey: and to think that bastard would've come right in our faces feeling like that but saying nothing..*shakes her head* and he was talking to that tramp!
Jay: bey baby I need you to calm down love...the doctor says to keep you as stress free as possible..
Bey: *calms down* yeah I know *folds arms* I just can't believe him jay!
Jay: ..ch..you?...I can't believe he had the nerve to be talking to that woman around y'all *shaking his head*
Bey: ugh..I don't even wanna think about it!...and I won't tell mama and solo!
Jay: well why not you don't think they should know?
Bey: no jay..that would kill them..to hear the things he said...especially solo...she tries to give off this hard persona but deep down she loves daddy..I know it hurts her more than me!
Jay: well look babe...don't think any of the bullshit he's done is yawls fault...karma is a bitch and he'll be facing her soon so don't worry!......in Time god will situate all of this...but until then I want you resting and relaxing nothing else okay!?
Bey: sure babe...*they kiss*....Jay?
Jay: yeah love..
Bey: I'm soo hungry!
Jay: *chuckles* what you wanna eat baby?
Bey: I want some chicken..
Jay: of course *laughs* I should've known that!

Jay grabs his keys and after bey freshens herself up they head downstairs about to leave for popeyes ...

MT: heeyyy baby?....how you feeling?
Bey: I feel fine ma...glad all the drama is over with!
Solo: tell me about it *hugs bey* thu thu please don't ever scare us like that...you had me crying so hard!
Bey: aww never again Sis *looks solo in the eyes* I promise okay!?
Solo: thank you thu.....um where y'all going?
Jay: my baby's hungry..so we going grab some popeyes real quick...y'all want anything?
MT: just grab something for us..we eat anything from there *laughs*
Jay: haha..*jokingly* yeah y'all all related! *everybody laughs*

Bey and jay head out to popeyes ordering all kinds off stuff..cause bey couldn't make up her mind on what she wanted so she just got everything she thought of (smh..lol)..as they where walking out they ran into a guy in the parking lot..the guy walked by jay bumping his shoulder pretty hard as if he had  intentionally done it..

Jay: excuse you bro!
Man: na excuse you nigga....I'm not your damn bro..*mugs jay* & you better watch ya fuckin back! *walks off*

Jay didn't drag it on though he wanted to...but because he was with bey and she couldnt stress he didn't wanna bring a fight about..so he grabbed beys hand and brought her to the car...

(in the car)

Bey: what was that about babe?!
Jay: I have no idea..never saw that fool in my life..don't know why he was tripping!!
Bey: well you handled that well just walking away!
Jay: yeah I wanted to punch his ass but you don't need that right now *shaking his head*

As jay pulled out the guy was walking out of popeyes and stopped right in front jays car...jay slammed on the breaks...

Jay: what the fuck!?!

The guy mugs jay again and then walked off..

Bey: okay he's trippin..you sure you don't know him jay?
Jay: I swear I don't babe! Crazy fool betta watch it though!

Jay speeds off and drives back home..when they get there everybody eats and talks about whats been going on the past few weeks....jay or bey don't mention what just happened at popeyes earlier...

Bey: well I'm sleepy guys..I think I'll take a nap *gets up*
MT: okay baby....ima cook later..anything special you want?
Bey: whatever you cook I'll eat mama!
Solo: I bet you will fat ass *they laugh*

Bey starts walking up the stairs..

Jay: baby hold up *gets up* ima take a nap with you! 
Bey: okay baby..

Bey and jay head upstairs and lay down...jay cuddles up close to bey and starts rubbing her thigh indicating he wanted some...

Bey: baby not now please!
Jay: come on bey we haven't made love since I got out of jail that morning..
Bey: i know jay but I'm tired..plus I can't stress or strain right now..
Jay: but babe we'd be relieving the stress rather than causing it..that's what sex if for!
Bey: I know jay but I don't wanna risk anything sweetie!
Jay: *sighs* I understand babe *turns around and lays down*
Bey: so you not cuddling with me anymore! Are you mad jay!?
Jay: no bey just get some rest love..

Bey already knew jay was upset about not getting any but she just didn't wanna risk anything...bey lays her head back down and falls asleep instantly....jay on the other hand was horny and just laying there in bed...he stares off for a minute and has another flashback...

(Jays Flashback)

Jay: *in the bed* baby I'm excited..you got me all nervous *laughs*
Bey: *yelling from bathroom* just wait until you see it baby..I know you'll love it!

Bey finally comes out of the bathroom with black lace lingerie on and black Jimmy choo pumps..jays mouth is wide open..she's so sexy and gorgeous to him..

Jay: damn baby!....that's real nice love *getting hard*
Bey: really...you like it babe?
Jay: bey I love it..you're so fucking sexy...now get over here!

Bey nervously walks up to jay...the day has come where she's finally gonna let jay have her virginity and she can't stop shaking....jay is nervous as well...though he's been with plenty women this experience is different for him...all those hoes he was with were never virgins and he'd never been in love with any of them..but he was with bey...jay brings her closer..

Jay: baby I know you're nervous but relax...you're with me and I'll never hurt you!....I'm so in love with you bey!
Bey: I'm in love with you too baby....is it that obvious im nervous?
Jay: yea love..I can feel you trembling *chuckles*
Bey: *looks down embarrassed*
Jay: * lifts her head* baby don't worry...I got you!

Jay gently starts kissing bey with his hands everywhere exploring her body..he takes her over by the bed and lays her down..he trails his fingers from her breast down to her stomach and looks at her body for a second...he looks bey in her eyes and says..

Jay: baby I love you so much...I feel like we're about to officially seal off our love for one another! I promise I'll never hurt you bey..and after our souls become one..I'll do nothing but cherish you and love you even more!

Bey starts crying after hearing jay say such passionate words to her...she knows this isn't a mistake she's about to make...she's never felt this way about anyone before..not even lyn...jay starts to undress her..

Jay: *taking beys bra off* Um bey..I never had to do this before *chuckles*

Bey smiles and helps jay take her bra off...jay takes her panties and heels off while she's doing that...

Jay: you have the most amazing body babe..

He kisses beys neck moving down circling her nipples...bey is shaking and jay can feel it..she's enjoying every second of what's going but she's just super nervous..

Jay: you okay bey?
Bey: yes baby I'm good..
Jay: you're shaking love!
Bey: I'm just nervous jay..
Jay: relax ma..ima take care of your body *kissing her stomach*

Bey smiles and tries to not be so tensed up....after laying kisses all over her body jay makes his way down to beys flower...he opens her legs more and slides her down to him..he takes his fingers and trails beys kitty..he looks up at bey already trippin just off of him doing that (lol) he places his tongue on her clit and slowly starts pleasuring bey..

Bey: *gasps* Wow jay...this feels amazing *moaning*

Jay flicks her clit slowly..then faster..then he circles her clit and flicks slowly again..after teasing her a bit he buries his face in beys pussy eating the shit out of it..after bey comes twice from getting head jay makes his way back up and passionately kisses her..

Jay: how was that baby *kiss*
Bey: jay..I've never felt that...it was so great *kiss*
Jay: well prepare yourself for what you're about to feel next..

Jay gets up and takes his boxers off..bey sits up in awe of how big his dick is!

Bey: *hesitantly* jay..um..I don't think that'll fit!
Jay: *laughing* bey stop being scared mama I told you ima take care of you...and it'll fit babe!
 
Jay walks over to the nightstand and grabs a magnum...he slips it on and walks back to the foot of the bed grabbing beys legs and sliding her back down...he climbs on top of her

Jay: I need you to relax bey..
Bey: okay...just be gentle please jay...it's my first time!
Jay: I gotchu ma..

Jay slowly puts his head inside bey..she jumps a little and pushes jay up..he moves her hands and holds them above her head while sliding more of himself in..

Bey: *crying* jay it hurts!
Jay: you want me to stop?
Bey: no baby..just go slower..

He follows beys wishes and slows down more..he pushes in again...and slides out..he goes in and finally feels beys hymn..he pulls out and with force thrusts his dick inside of bey hard to break her hymn..

Bey: Aaahh!!!! Oh my god! 
Jay: I know baby..I'm sorry!

He starts sliding in and out of bey as she squirms, moans, and screams from the agonizing pain..(smh the things women go through) after a few minutes the feeling starts to become pleasing to bey..

Bey: oooh jay..this feels so much better *whimpering*
Jay: I told you I'd take care of you baby!

They make love another hour and after both climaxing a few times they finally give in and relax..

Jay: how was it?
Bey: *gathering herself* baby I love you so much..you just don't know...mmmh
Jay: *laughing* ima take that as it was great!!
Bey: it was incredible!
(FlashBack Over)

Jay had dozed off but woke up because he felt something wet...he pulls the covers back and sees he had nutted all over himself having that flashback...he gets up and cleans himself up and the nut off the floor..he looks at bey whose still asleep and smiles..that flashback made him remember how much he really loves his wife..and with that he cuddles up next to her and goes to sleep..

TBC...

(who do y'all think the guy at popeyes was? That was kind of awkward wasn't it?...leave your comments and let me know what you think!)Tati

9 comments:

  1. WOW I LOVE DIS POST LMAOOOO AT JAY WETED HIS SELF LOL UPDATE SOON AND WHO WAS THT GUY UGHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol wowwwwww that flashback ! And I don't know what to think of the popeyes guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so hot!! loved it!! now that's what i call a first time!! lol. thanks for the post! been waiting for one since the morning! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was just....Loved it. And only the Lawd knows who that guys is. Update soon pleaaaaase !

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that flashback was awesome, lol but i wonder who that guy from popeyes was tho ... update soon please .

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA AT JAY DREAM UPDATE SOON

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww @ that flashback :')
    And I have no idea who that guy at popeye's was but I really wanna find out

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post.... great story teller lol @jayz day dream bb puts it down lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAN YOU UPDATE SOON IM SICK OF WAITING THNKS!

    ReplyDelete