Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

(Thanksgiving Day at Mama Glorias house 9:30am....bey, jay, and junior are the first ones to show up)

MamaG: *greeting them at the door*..hey my babies..how was the trip here?!
Jay: it was good ma *kisses her*..they barely had traffic!
Bey: hey mama *kisses Gloria*..I've missed you!
MamaG: I missed y'all too!.....wheres my grand baby?!

Junior comes running from the car as soon as jay let's him out..

Junior: Gwamma Gwamma *runs to Gloria*
MamaG: heeeyy baby!! Grandma missed you!
Junior: I mished you to gwamma!

Mama Gloria brings junior into the house while bey and jay grab their bags and bring them upstairs...they finished unpacking and bey lays down on the bed tired...

Jay: bey you okay?!
Bey: I'm fine..just got to bed late last night and I'm still kind of sleepy!
Jay: you want me to leave so you can rest?
Bey: you don't have to leave if you don't want jay!
Jay: i know but I will...I'll come and get you when everybody gets here.
Bey: okay...thanks!

Jay walks out of him and beys room and heads downstairs by mama Gloria..shawn junior is playing in the living room...

Jay: ma can I talk to you for a second?
MamaG: sure son wassup!?
Jay: ma I need my wife back!
MamaG: aww that's bothering you I see!?
Jay: of course it bothers me ma...I can't deal with this anymore! I mean we acting like everything is okay now only because bey doesn't want the whole family knowing what's going on...but I'm ready to burst!!!
MamaG: Shawn calm down...she'll come around when she feels like you're ready and have proven yourself...now have you been doing that?
Jay: yes ma everyday since this all started!
MamaG: well just continue it and wait on her Shawn...be patient! Things like this take time!
Jay: you right *pecks mama Gloria on the cheek*..ima go play with junior!
MamaG: okay son..

Mama Gloria giggles at her son in the kitchen while jay goes to play with junior.........the doorbell rings it's mama Tina and by surprise Matthew......jay opens the door......

MamaT: hey Shawn *kisses him*..I didn't think you'd be here already!
Jay: yeah me and bey came early..she's upstairs resting..
MamaT: oh so beys here with you?
Jay: yes maam..and junior..he's over there *points to the living room*
MamaT: ooh my grand baby come here *runs to junior*

Matthew walks in with him and Tinas bags struggling and jay helps him out..

Jay: let me help you Mr.Knowles..*takes bag*..it's good to see you again!
Matthew: thank you jay...it's good to see you as well..
Jay: I'll show you yalls room!

As mama Tina and Gloria pre pare the food in the kitchen while watching junior..jay takes Matthew up to their room so he can put him and Tinas things away...while Matthew does that..jay sneaks off down the hallway to him and beys room...

Jay: *opening the door*..Bey!?......(no answer).......Beyonce!?........(still no answer)

Jay walks over to beys side and kneels down in front of her...she's sound asleep as jay watches her for a moment....he cant help but to bask in beys beauty as he thinks about how much he misses waking up to her gorgeous face every morning...he softly passes his hand over beys cheek trying to wake her up..

Jay: baby wake up..*grazing her cheek with his hand*
Bey: hmm...*sleepy voice*..what is it?
Jay: *smiles at bey*..everyone is starting to come!

Bey opens her eyes and sees jay kneeling before her touching her cheek...she smiles a bit and catches a chill from how gentle his touch is on her face...he's so handsome to her kneeling there...she thinks about how she woke up to him touching her every morning...bey missed this so much.....jay stops and gets up...bey sits up in bed...

Bey: *stretching*..who's all here jay?
Jay: just your mom and dad!
Bey: whoa wait!...my dads here?
Jay: yeah I was a bit shocked too! But yeah he's here with your mom...they seem to be doing good...i think they're back together!
Bey: what makes you say that?
Jay: well they're sharing a room...and they came together..I just assumed they were back with each other..
Bey: hmm...mama never told me about this!...ima have to talk to her!...
Jay: bey..you not gone start nothing are you?
Bey: no jay...I think it's great they're back together...I was actually missing dad...I just wanna know when all this happened and why she never said anything to me!
Jay: oh okay....well ima go back downstairs and check on junior..
Bey: okay babe!

Jay walks out of the room and starts down the hallway when he stops and thinks...

Jay: (thinking) wait..did she just call me babe again!?...I think she did!

Bey walks to the bathroom and realizes what she said while brushing her teeth..

Bey: (thinking)..shit did I call him babe!?..I hope he didn't catch that!...I miss calling him that so much!

As bey freshens up everybody is gathering downstairs and chatting away while sipping champagne and eating appetizers....the doorbell rings.....it's solo, Julez, and to everyone's surprise Daniel...jay opens the door..

Solo: hey bro.*hugs jay*..wassup ive missed you!
Jay: hey solo..I missed you too.......Wassup lil man (to Julez)..how you been?
Julez: I've been great uncle jay...where's Aunty?
Jay: oh she's upstairs..she'll be down in a minute!
Daniel: *walking in*.hey jay wassup?
Jay: wassup D *daps him up*..good seeing you again!
Daniel: yeah same here..I missed the family!....um where do we put the bags?
Jay: oh right up here..I'll show you y'all room!

Jay shows daniel their room and he puts their bags away...just as jay and Daniel were making their way back downstairs bey comes out the room and so does Matthew...it was a really awkward moment for everybody...

Bey: *hesitantly*..hey dad *hugs Matthew*...
Matthew: hey Beyonce! I missed you a lot!
Bey: I've missed you too....*looks at jay*
Daniel: um *nervously*..how you doing Mr. Knowles *puts his hand out for matty to shake*
Matthew: *shakes Daniels hand*...I'm fine Daniel...and yourself?!

Everyone was somewhat shocked that Matthew was acting this way...he's usually the one starting trouble and bringing the drama....but whatever happened between the last incident and now has him a changed man...and the family is loving the new Matthew..they all make their way downstairs to the living room...solo sees bey and runs to her..

Solo: thu thu....I missed you baby!..*gives bey a bear hug*
Bey: well nobody told you to run back to Houston and hide *chuckles*..I missed you too solo!
Solo: girl we have so much to catch up on!
Bey: tell me about it!
Solo: we'll catch up after dinner..right now I just wanna eat..grabs a spinach and bacon pinwheel and devours it (sorry I'm hungry and thats what I want lol)
Bey: greedy ass *laughs*

As the family sits around catching up on each others lives...jay just sits off to the side staring at bey the whole time...he's not paying any attention to what everyone else is doing...he just stares at bey....he smiles at her silly facial expressions and laughs at the corny jokes she makes....jay pays close attention at how happy bey is right now in this moment...all he can think about now is what it'll take to keep her this happy..Jay walks over to bey..

Jay: *whispering in beys ear*..can I talk to you for a second ma?!
Bey: sure *getting up*....excuse us y'all!

Jay takes beys hand and leads her upstairs to the balcony on the second floor...he slides open the door for her and closes it back behind him...as bey rest her body on the railing of the balcony...jay stands and leans on the wall beside her...

Jay: so um...how you feeling right now?!
Bey: I'm good...it's great to see all the family together and getting along.
Jay: yeah it is!....so..i wanted to talk to you about us bey!
Bey: *hesitantly*...okay..what is it you wanna talk about?!
Jay: Beyonce...I miss us!...I miss you..I miss my son!...what more do I have to do bey?..I don't know how much more I can take with this whole separation thing...I need my family back into my life!
Bey: jay..I- *jay interrupting*
Jay: just hear me out bey!.....baby before all this I was the most ignorant and selfish person there ever could be...I never stopped to think about my family or what it was doing to y'all! Bey I've learned my lesson...there's nothing in this world that means more to me than you and junior....it shouldn't have taken us separating for me to know that..but I'm glad you did what you did!...I found out a lot of things about myself that I need to change and I'm working on them right now!

Bey is trying to hold back tears right about now....

Jay: *takes beys hand*...baby take me back please! I promise you...for as long as there is breathe in my body I will never ever hurt you again Beyonce....never!!

Bey can barely speak from the emotions and tears taking her over so she grabs jays face and kisses him...whimpering out a yes in the midst of the kisses....jay is too excited to have bey back in his arms and can't stop hugging her...he starts to tear up..

Bey: baby you okay?
Jay: *holding back his tears*...I just missed you bey...I didn't know what I was gone do with myself if you would've said no!
Bey: *sniff*...I love you jay...and I'm proud of you!
Jay: for what? *still hugging bey*
Bey: just for finally realizing that family comes first and for cooperating with me on this! I wasn't doing this to be mean or anything...I just wanted you to understand where I was coming from..I wanted you to realize your mistakes and to grow from them..
Jay: well I definitely realized my mistakes...without you and junior being around I just felt this huge void...I was going crazy being in that house alone...*looks bey in her eyes*..I'll never hurt you or junior again...I'm here for yall bey..and from here on out I dedicate myself to you and junior completely 110% okay!
Bey: *shaking her head*..okay

As bey and jay stood on the balcony they held each other for a good 30 minutes before they went back to rejoin everyone...the table was set..and mama Tina was placing the last two dishes down...everyone was seated including junior and they were all waiting on bey and jay...when the couple walked around the corner they were all lovey dovey holding each other...mama Tina looked at mama Gloria who winked back at mama Tina...they were the only two who knew what was going on and were glad to see bey and jay had made up..

MamaG: it's about time..we were gone start without y'all.. *laughs*
Jay: oh na we just had to talk about something...we wouldn't have missed the prayer!

After everyone had their turn giving thanks to god...jay was the last one...as the room went silent jay let's out a small sigh and begins..

Jay: god...I'm thankful for you allowing me to stand here another day with life in my body and air in my lungs...I'm so very grateful for my family and all the love they posses...I'm thankful for my health and also my success god...I owe all this to you!...I'm thankful for all this great food that's here in front of us..and I ask that you bless the hands that have prepared this food...but god most of all what I'm thankful for is my wife and son *squeezes beys hand tighter*.. I couldn't have asked for a bigger and better blessing lord....lord thank you for all that you have done..all that you are doing..and all that you will do..in Jesus name I pray amen!

With that everyone sits down and starts digging in to thanksgiving dinner...

TBC...

(I wanna Shoutout @_jessica28_ for helping me out on my last post...follow her on twitter...and Shoutout to my lil Sis @4Beyonce1 Follow her!! Thank you for reading!)

7 comments:

  1. I am SO glad they made up!! I know that makeup sex gont be OFF THE CHAIN! Lol.Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This was a great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyy now i bey goin back home with j now? how sweet update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy they made up!! ^_^ I'm so glad that Jay has learned his lesson & I really think that he's gonna stick to his word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy they made up! your blogs hit straight home...for me at least, they are emotional and make me look at my life and my relationship i cherish more than life itself! Keep up the great work and I'm gonna continue to gain inspiration from your blogs!

    ReplyDelete