Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Drama Keeps Coming

We're starting from the last post when jay was being threatened by some guy named Andrew over who knows what..bey didn't want him involved in this lifestyle anymore but when jay explained it was just this once to protect them and clear things up she gave him the okay as long as he didn't do it home..before jay could call and change locations his boys were dragging Andrew into his house all beat up...


Jay: aight leave him right there make sure this nigga don't move!

Jay runs upstairs to see about bey...he knows she's pissed about this...when he gets upstairs she's just about to get in the shower...

Jay: Beyonce?!
Bey: *from the bathroom* In here!
Jay: *walks in bathroom* bey..I'm so sorry..I didn't have time to tellem to meet me somewhere else..I didn't even know they'd find the guy this soon!
Bey: *sighs* jay..just do what you have to do and get them out of my house please!
Jay: I promise it'll be quick bae...

Jay closes the room door and runs back down stairs...the guy Andrew is still on the floor and his friends are sitting down waiting on him...

Jay: *kicks Andrew* wtf you want with me?!
Andrew: Aaahh fuck *holds his ribs*
Jay: dude you better fuckin answer me in the next 10 seconds!
Andrew: you fucked my girl nigga!
Jay: yo man you got me fucked up...my wife the only woman I'm fuckin..who you talking bout *kicks him again*
Andrew: Aaahh!...you got Keri locked up!
Jay: That bitch was your girl?!...man I can't believe you threatened me cause of her hoe ass *kick* she got her own self locked up like a jackass...*kick* (to his friends) yo pick his ass up!

They pick him up and jay gives him a few hard punches to his stomach..

Jay: and if you ever scare my wife again *punch* I'll find you and kill your ass *punch*
Andrew: aight man chill out *spits out blood*
Jay: take his ass somewhere and dump him...

As jays other 3 friends walk out dragging Andrew Loc..the head of the other 3 stays behind..

Jay: aye man just dump his sorry ass somewhere...I can't believe he was trippin over that sad piece of shit he calls his girl!
Loc: aight I gotchu...anything else you need?
Jay: yeah hold up..

Jay runs to his studio/office and grabs 100k out his safe..

Jay: *hands money to Loc* that's for your troubles man!
Loc: that's wassup thank you!
Jay: yeah break ya boys off somethin...thanks again man..


After jays boys leave he goes upstairs and sees bey sitting up in bed reading a magazine he goes and lays right beside her...

Bey: jay I can't believe you did that to that guy!
Jay: babe you were suppose to be in here?!
Bey: I was but when I heard him screaming i walked to the edge of the stairs and watched.. I saw you punching the shit out of him!
Jay: bey I had to do what I had to do...at least he won't bother us anymore!
Bey: I guess jay..
Jay: well I broke a sweat handling that so ima go shower *gets up*

Jay goes to shower and when he's finished he comes out to see bey laying down..he's kinda upset since he planned on tryna get some but since beys falling asleep that won't happen...but he thinks of another idea instead..jay slips in close to bey and starts rubbing her clit...

Bey: *gasps* jay what are you doing?!
Jay: baby just let me play with it!
Bey: mmh jay come on..I said I don't wanna risk anything*moans*
Jay: I promise I'll be extra gentle bey please...

Jay knows bey wants it even more than him...it's been almost a month since they've made love plus bey is as wet as an ocean right now with jay massaging her clit...

Jay: *making circles around beys clit* you sure you want me to stop ma? * kisses her neck*
Bey: j..jay..I'm tired babe *moans*
Jay: me too!

Jay turns bey on her back and starts making out with her...she doesn't resist for one second...she doesn't wanna risk hurting the baby but jays kisses and the way his hands are touching her body is overpowering her thoughts at the moment...jay moves down and slips himself inside bey slowly..she stops him..

Bey: *serious look* jay please go slowly...I swear if anything happens!
Jay: bey chill...ima take my time...nothing will happen..  

Jay starts to slowly thrusts in and out of bey...their moans are in sync with each other as jay pleasures bey..she slides her hands up his chest and around his head getting really into it as jay starts to pick up speed..

Bey: aah baby...slow down!
Jay: I'm sorry love..

They continue until beys phone rings...

Bey: jay let me get that!
Jay: *moans* come on bey...let's finish first...
Bey: mmh jay its solo..it could *moans* be an emergency!
Jay: *stroking* she's fine bae!
Bey: Shawn!?
Jay: grrr *pulls out & gets off bey* Beyonce seriously?...I need you come on babe!
Bey: jay..please, just let me see what she wants!

(Bey answers her phone)

Bey: wassup solo?
Solo: damn thu it's about time!..come open the door please!
Bey: what!..why are you here?
Solo: bey please just come open the door..I'll explain it when I'm inside!
Bey: ok I'm coming..

Bey gets up and throws her robe on..jay is over on the bed lookin pressed as hell..

Jay: where you going?
Bey: solos here jay..she sounds like something is wrong!
Jay: so does this mean I'm not getting anymore tonight?
Bey: jay really!?
Jay: *sighs* I knew it..*gets up and grabs lotion*
Bey: where you going?
Jay: *walking in the bathroom* have sex with my hand *closes door*

Bey just shakes her head and hurries downstairs to open the door for solo...

Solo: *looks bey up and down* so that's what took you forever?!
Bey: come in..*sits on couch* what you talkin bout?
Solo: I know you and jay were having sex!..look at you all naked in your robe..sweat all around ya neck..
Bey: *blushes from embarrassment*  okay solo that's not important right now..why you 
here?!
Solo: well me and Daniel were..
Bey: Daniel!? I thought you two were over!
Solo: well we were sort of trying "us" out again I guess!
Bey: ok go on...
Solo: okay so we wanted to try something new..so I suggested we fly out to New York and go clubbing here..
Bey: oh my god solo did he cheat on you!?
Solo: bey no Damn! Let me finish!
Bey: okay sorry..

Solo tells bey all the gossip on what happened with her and Dan that same night..

Solo: and when I saw her touching all on him I lost it!
Bey: solo what'd you do?
Solo: I punched that hoe..dead in her face!
Bey: *gasp* Solange!
Solo: bey think what you want but if it was jay you would've done it to after seeing how she was all over him!
Bey: I guess!...so where's Daniel now?
Solo: I don't know..he was so drunk...he got mad when I punched the bitch..so I left and walked off to the bathroom..when I came out he was no where in sight so I just came here..I didn't wanna go back to the hotel in case he was there..
Bey: wow solo this is crazy...and I can't believe Daniel...ch..so what you wanna do?
Solo: well we here for 5 days..I was gone ask if I could crash with you and jay until it's time for me to go!?
Bey: you know you're always welcomed here Sis *hugs solo* 
Solo: thanks thu...oh and bey? Please don't tell mama...I know all she gone do is blab about how she told me so and Daniel ain't no good!
Bey: I gotchu sis...so do we need to go and get your things or you wanna wait?
Solo: yeah let's go cause I don't wanna run into Daniel I'm sure he's off drunk tryna make his way back..dumbass!
Bey: okay let me throw something on real quick..

Bey throws on some sweats and a t-shirt and her and solo drive to the hotel to get her things...when they make it to the room solo hears noises coming from it and opens the door..

Bey: *gasps* oh my god!
Solo: *furious* you fucked up piece of shit!

Solo charges after daniel and the girl he was flirting with at the club...the nerve of him to bring her back to their room...bey tries to grab her but can't and backs away..she doesn't wanna risk putting herself or the baby in any danger

Solo: what the hell is wrong with you *punch* you're a fucking lier Daniel *punch punch*
Bey: *yells* solo stop! He isn't worth it!!


...solo was punching the shit out of Dan while the girl was tryna dress herself and leave...solo sees her and goes after her ass..she gets a couple of licks in but the girl wrestles herself loose and runs away..she runs into bey so hard on her way out pushing her stomach causing bey to fly back against the wall hitting her head..which knocked her out..solo and Dan are arguing and don't even notice..solo finally sees bey laying there on the floor unconscious..

Solo: *runs to bey* oh my god bey!...I'm so sorry wake up thu! *she shakes bey* please wake up...*crying* (looks at Dan) put some damn clothes on we gotta take her to the hospital!

TBC....

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW OMG, I HOPE BEY AND THE BABY ARE GONNA BE OK! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooo Jay gon be mad nah! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope bey is ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOO why'd u have to end it there?!? I really hope that Bey & the baby r gonna be ok. And I know that Jay's gonna be really mad too

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!! jay is gonna b pissed!!! i hope she don't lose her baby!!! dang!!

    ReplyDelete