Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Time!

It's now 4 months later..bey is in the middle of her 8th month of the pregnancy and her and jay are more cautious than ever about the baby...they are having a baby boy whose name is Shawn Corey Carter Jr. (yaaayy!!) they are happier than ever together and both sides of the family can't wait for Jr. To get here..solange and ericka remained friends but didn't take it any further than that....mama Tina is doing great with the clothing line and is even talking to Matthew again..matthew and jay are closer as well as him solo and bey..life is great and they are all tryna work out their problems..and keep the family together..bey and jay have been off work for some time now and bey is really starting to miss it more and more...it kind of has her down a being that she's more emotional while pregnant it kind of has her in a depressed state as well..here goes...

(Carters House) 

Jay: *lays next to bey* baby you okay?
Bey: *sad tone* yes jay I'm fine!
Jay: it doesn't really sound like you're fine bey!...you wanna talk about what's on your mind?
Bey: No not really!
Jay: come on babe..it'll make you feel better!
Bey: *faces jay* ..jay I miss my work!...

Jay let's out a big sigh and lays back with his arm over his eyes...he and bey have had this talk more than once before and he already knows where this is going...

Jay: bey we've talked about this already!
Bey: I know jay..but I really miss it!...I try not to think about it but I can't...can we just go to the studio for a little bit baby please for me?!
Jay: Beyonce...you know you're 8 months pregnant with my child right?
Bey: yes I know babe..it'll be okay..
Jay: *thinks for a second* I'll let you go to the studio for a while on two conditions!
Bey: *excitedly* Aaahh yess!...okay what is it?
Jay: well 1.. I'm coming with you..
Bey: okay that's fine...what's the last thing?
Jay: you gotta promise me you gone let me have your body however I want it after Jr. comes *smiles*
Bey: jay really?
Jay: yes really bey...I've already waited throughout this pregnancy and I still have to wait six weeks after you have Jr. to touch you-__-
Bey: okay I think I can give you that!
Jay: good then it's settled..I'll book the studio for you for tomorrow and you can do whatever you want!
Bey: thank you baby so much *hugs jay*

Bey then kisses jay and it turns from a few short pecks to a long passionate kiss..bey slips some tongue in there and jay follows her lead...their breathing starts getting uneven and jays hands rise to caress beys body until she stops and pulls back..

Jay: baby noo..why you stopped?!
Bey: jay as much as I want it you know we can't!...
Jay: ugh I hate this *gets up* I need my wife!
Bey: *chuckles* I promise baby..when we make love..it'll be a night you won't ever forget *kisses jay and bites his lip*
Jay: bey why you doing that to me?!...you know How much I need you right now!..why would you continue to tease!?

Bey pushes jay down onto the love seat they have by their window in the bedroom...she manages to get on her knees and slides his pants down by his ankles...she takes jays dick out..

Jay: O_O oh shit baby!!

Bey engulfs her entire mouth over jays dick..jays head is tilted back and he can't stop moaning...beys giving jay head like never before right now....she starts rubbing his thighs while stroking his dick at the same time with her mouth (O_O) bey goes down further and starts tea-bagging jays balls which now has him all gone...I mean ass cheeks clinched and everything (lmfao) jays legs start to shake after about 20 minutes of bey giving him head...he's about to cum

Jay: Aaah shit bey...mmmh...damn! *moans* 

..as bey deep throats jay and gives him a few more strokes he yells out with pleasure and finally busts all in beys mouth and on her breast ...she doesn't swallow though because of Jr....bey gets up and goes to the bathroom to spit it out and clean off...after jay gathers himself he walks over by bey and grabs her from behind.. Kissing her on the neck..

Jay: baby *kiss* I fucking love you *kiss* you do me so good woman *kiss and chuckles*
Bey: I love you too baby!...and thank you!...you deserved that for being such a great husband to me *smiles at jay through the mirror* 


(the Next Morning) 

Jay rented the studio out for bey for the entire day so she could do whatever she wanted with no time limit...it was just her and jay...all day they wrote lyrics and created new ideas with beats and melodies...bey recorded about 15 different songs...5 of them her and jay made together for Jr....they ordered dinner and ate and still kept at it in the studio...bey wasn't ready to go for nothing....finally it was going on 10 o'clock and bey was becoming tired...

Bey: *from inside the booth* ...baby I think I'm done! I'm tired!
Jay: you sure love?
Bey: yeah I just wanna shower and be in my bed now *giggles*
Jay: okay babe..relax on the couch ima save and close all this stuff out then we can bounce..
Bey: okay..

Bey sits rubbing her huge belly and waits for jay to finish up...he comes out and helps bey up and they head home..

(In the Car)

Jay: *grabs beys hand* babe I really appreciate what you did for me earlier..I really needed that!
Bey: I know you did baby...I'm happy you enjoyed it!
Jay: damn bey..I been thinking..and I just can't wait to have my way with you when Jr's here!
Bey: *laughing* you know that's all you've been thinking about lately!
Jay: bey to go from making love almost everyday to my wife to not being able to touch you for almost 9 months and then some is an intolerable situation for me * laughs*
Bey: I understand baby! I get hot for you all the time but Jr won't allow too much of you inside me without kicking *they laugh*
Jay: lil man be cock blocking I see *laughs*
Bey: you are a mess *giggles*

Bey and jay finally make it home and relax for a bit..jay massages beys shoulders and feet and after watching a little television they head upstairs shower and hop in bed..

Jay: babe my moms is coming over tomorrow..
Bey: really!..that's great I miss her she hasn't been here in forever!
Jay: yeah I know..I can't wait to see her!
Bey: so what are we doing tomorrow?!
Jay: well I figured we could go shopping and eat somewhere maybe site see a little..

Beys face drops and she looks down..

Jay: baby what's wrong?
Bey: jay you know I can't walk for long...I should just stay home..I don't wanna be a burden!
Jay: baby you know you'll never be a burden....and we can sit down and take a break when you're tired of walking!
Bey: yeah but y'all shouldn't have to go through all that just for me....I think I'll just stay home!
Jay: are you sure babe?

Bey thinks for a minute..

Bey: yeah Ima stay..I can ask Angie to come and hang with me..plus you and your mom need some quality time together..
Jay: you sure you wanna stay love?
Bey: yes baby I'll be fine!
Jay: ok babe *smiles*

Bey knows jay really wants to spend time with his mother that's another part of the reason why she chose to stay home...bey and jay head to sleep that night and rest for the next day..

(Next Day)

Jay's helping his mama Gloria bring her bags into the house...he goes up to her room to situate everything for her while her and bey chit chat away downstairs...

Mama Glo: so how has the baby been?
Bey: *rubbing her tummy* he's getting so big mama...and he kicks me all the time..especially when jay comes around *laughs*
Mama Glo: aww how precious..I cannot wait to see my grand baby!

Jay comes down while bey and mama Glo are talking...he calls their names but neither one of them pay any attention to him they are so caught up with each other...jay just sits down at the table and plays with his phone ready to leave..30 minutes later Angie knocks on the door..

Jay: *opens door* hey Angie wassup?
Angie: hey jay...where my cousin at?
Jay: she's in the living room hogging my moms *laughs*

Angie finds bey and mama glo in the living room talking and joins them...it's already been an hour and jay is getting tired of waiting on his mama...

Jay: ma we need to leave..I made reservations for us to have dinner!
Mama Glo: oh im so sorry baby..I completely forgot about you!
Jay: yeah I know...come on though mama I don't wanna be late *walks out the door*
Mama Glo: aren't you ladies coming?
Bey: oh no..I can't really keep up these days I don't wanna slow y'all down!
Angie: yeah and I'm here watching after bey!
Mama Glo: that's nonsense come on y'all should come along!

Jay starts getting impatient and blows his horn..

Jay: *yelling from car* ma where you at?!
Mama Glo: *walking to the car* what I told you about blowing that horn at me?!
Jay: I'm sorry mama..but we late!

Jay then notices bey walking out the house with her bag and Angie along side her..he steps out the car to help her...

Jay: babe I thought you said you and angie were staying here?!
Bey: yeah I did, but mama talked us into coming...she said I needed to get out the house
Jay: *looking kinda pressed* okay I guess..
Bey: do you not want me to come or something jay?...cause I'll stay here!
Jay: *with attitude*  na you good!

Bey can tell jay is kind of upset so can mama Glo and Angie...the car was silent for a moment and right when jay was pulling out bey opened her car door..jay immediately stopped the car..

Jay: bey what the hell!!?
Bey: I'm sorry but I'm not going anymore *gets out and walks back to the door*
Jay: *getting out the car*......Beyonce!?
Bey: jay just go...I can see you don't want me to come along!
Jay: babe that's not true...look I'm sorry okay!

Bey opens the door and jay continues talking tryna get bey to come along now...she goes into the kitchen and grabs a glass of water..jay is still talking..

Bey: jay baby...it's okay..go spend time with your mom and I'll see y'all when you're done!
Jay: *sighs* okay bey...whatever you say..
Bey: and tell Angie get her ass back in here!

Jay kisses bey and heads towards the door..then all of a sudden...he hears a glass drop and break onto the floor..

Bey: J...Jaayy!!!

Jay ran back towards the kitchen and saw glass and water everywhere...bey was cringing while holding her stomach and her dress was all wet..

Jay: oh my god bey!! 
Bey: *looks at jay* baby..I think its time!

TBC........

(Shoutout to @ZelLovesBeyK {^_^})

9 comments:

  1. OOOOOOHHHH! YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH! *clapping* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY !!!! Loved it , update soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSSS BEY'S WATER BROKE. BABY TIME

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! SHE FUNNA HAVE DA BABY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes..! About time..!! lol im super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGGGGGGGGG it's coming...i'm so excited haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. yas the baby is coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this was a great post! :) And yayy I can't wait for her to have her baby

    ReplyDelete