Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ain't This A Trip

We left off with bey waking up to check on solo and when she opened her door to her surprise solo was all cuddled up with an unknown woman...bey was shocked as hell seeing this and immediately ran back to her room to tell jay....

Bey: jay *pushes jay* baby wake up!
Jay: whaa huh!...what's wrong baby?
Bey: baby come look at this *pulls jay*
Jay: *getting out of bed* what babe..what's going on!?
Bey: just come and look jay!

Bey drags jay to solanges room and cracks open the door...her and the woman are still in the same position holding each other..bey closes the door and her and jay walk back to their room..

Jay: bey is what I just saw real?
Bey: bae yes!...I woke up this morning and saw them just like that...I couldn't believe it!
Jay: hahaa my lil sis pullin males and females...that's wassup!
Bey: *hits jay* that's not funny jay!...who is she anyways..she wasn't here last night was she?
Jay: well solo did tell me she was going to that bar Patzis around the corner..maybe that's where she met her!
Bey: *shaking her head* I told solo she shouldn't drink so much..

As bey and jay are talking they hear solos door closing they stick their heads out the door and a woman with a body and face to kill for is headed to the bathroom down the hall..

Jay: *whispers* damn she fine!
Bey: *elbows jay* shut up!
Jay: aah bey...you know your body is better than any of these females!
Bey: whatever...ima go talk to solo while she's in the bathroom..
Jay: bey wait!...you should just wait until solo comes out!
Bey: it'll be fine..chill out..

Bey slowly creeps to solos room..she stops by the door and hears the shower going..the chick is in the shower so that'll buy bey some time to talk to solo..she opens the door and sees solo playing around on her phone..she looks up..

Solo: oh hey bey..I ain't even see you there...how you feeling?!
Bey: I'm fine..thanks for asking!

Bey just sits beside solo and stares at her...she just can't wrap her mind around the thought of her sister with another woman...it's not that she has a problem with it...solos just always been the kind always after guys..

Solo: why you looking at me like that bey?!
Bey: so you not gone fill me in!
Solo: fill you in on what bey?!
Bey: oh come on solo don't play games!....the chick that just walked out of your room..you know the one you were all cuddled up with!
Solo: *smiles* oh her..
Bey: yeah her!....so when did this happen?...you never told me you were into women!
Solo: well it kinda just happened...she was sitting alone at the bar I went to and I felt like talking to her for some reason so I went up and said hello..and we instantly hit it off!
Bey: really?..so how is she?
Solo: omg bey we have so much in common..and you know she djs too! 
Bey: that's cool..sounds like you're into her..
Solo: bey I think I might like her like her!
Bey: *confused look* what you mean solo..you just met her last night..and at a bar!
Solo: I know but last night was amazing with her bey...it's like she just made all my problems go away!
Bey: wait...*leans in and whispers*  did you have sex with her?
Solo: well we were going to but I chickened out...I was so nervous so we just got completely wasted..took our clothes off and cuddled and talked till we fell asleep!
Bey: sounds like you two had fun..but wait..why take your clothes off?!
Solo: I really don't know*laughs* we were just gone!.....oh and bey I hope you don't mind we took some wine from you and jays cabinet!
Bey: yeah I noticed the bottles when I peaked in this morning *chuckles*

Bey and solo get caught up in conversation and before you know it..the chick walks back into solos room in a towel shocked to see Beyonce sitting there..

Chick: oh my god..I'm sorry I didn't mean to..
Bey: *interrupting* it's okay *holds out her hand* I'm Beyonce and you are?
Chick: Ericka *shakes beys hand* I can't believe I'm here talking with Beyonce!!
Bey: *laughs* well any friend of my baby sis is a friend of mine *gets up* I'll leave you two alone..(at solo) ima have jay make breakfast y'all want some?
Solo: sure tellem to make pancakes I'm craving some so bad *laughs*
Ericka: yeah I'll eat whatever he cooks!
Bey: *chuckles* okay..you guys come down in about 30 minutes!

Bey walks back to her and jays room he's in the shower and so bey strips down and jumps in with him..

Jay: hey babe how'd the talk go?
Bey: well your sister in law thinks she might like this woman more than a little bit!
Jay: word?...but she just met her last night!
Bey: yeah I know..but knowing solo..she's just having a lil fun.....but I did tell them you were making breakfast so you need to hurry and get started *laughs*
Jay: them?! So you talked to the girl too?
Bey: yeah...her name is Ericka..she's a pretty cool chick!
Jay: cool I can't wait to meet her...I guess I'll get breakfast started *steps out the shower*
Bey: okay babe love you!
Jay: *slaps beys ass* I love you too sexy!
Bey: you're so bad *giggles and blushes*
Jay: for real though bey when we gone finish what we started yesterday *licks his lips*
Bey: hmm.. *seductively* I'll see what I can do *wink*
Jay: hey I'll take that * laughs and walks away*

Bey finishes taking her shower and goes downstairs..her and jay are setting the table when solo and ericka walk down hand in hand chuckling and giggling with each other..

Jay: *clears throat* you guys ready for my breakfast fit for a king?!
Solo: you made my pancakes?
Jay: of course...you know I got my lil sis!
Ericka: mmh smells good..what are we having?
Jay: well I got bacon,pancakes,eggs,sausage,toast,grits, and some freshly squeezed orange juice squeezed by the beautiful Mrs. Beyonce Carter!

Bey and jay smile at each other and share a kiss...they all have a seat and start eating like they never have before...when they're finished everybody sits back trying to digest the gut full they just inhaled...beys phone rings..

Bey: hey mama how you doing? *looks at solo*
MT: hey bey..I didn't think y'all would be up!...what you and jay doing?
Bey: well we're having breakfast right now wassup!
MT: well you know I had to come out here to get some business done with Dereon..I don't have to be there until 1 so I figured I could come by you and jay!?
Bey: okay well that's fine!
MT: okay I'm gettin in the car now..the driver gone take me..I should be there in about 30 minutes..
Bey: okay ma see you then!

After they hang up..bey gets up immediately and grabs solos hand...they go off into the kitchen..

Solo: what'd she say bey!?
Bey: she's here in New York....and she'll be here at our house in less than 30 minutes!
Solo: oh shit! *paces back and forth* oh shit! Bey what we gone do?
Bey: well first we need to get rid of your friend..you know mama would kill if she knew about this...
Solo: yeah I know!...but what do I tell her about me and Daniel? 
Bey: well that's on you..I ain't got nothing to do with that!
Solo: bey for real?! You gone leave me hangin?
Bey: well I don't know what you want me to do solo!

While bey and solo were tryna figure up a plan..the doorbell rings....mama Tina had showed up earlier than expected...

TBC....

4 comments:

  1. Wow @ Solo liking a girl lmao. But hey she's grown so whatev. I just wonder how Mama Tina's gonna take all this.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. UH O! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN (in Kevin Hart's voice)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder what mama tina reaction gone be .. lol .

    ReplyDelete