Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finally!

In the last part bey had finished her last show for her world tour...jay, mama Tina, and the rest of the crew brought bey out to celebrate her tours successful run..they got completely wasted and bey passed out right on the dance floor..after they brought her back to the hotel jay woke up to bey throwing her guts up..when jay came back from getting bey water she was again passed out on the floor..jay rushes bey to the hospital and they are now waiting for the doctor to come back with the diagnoses..

Bey: ugh...jay I feel so horrible..
Jay: you'll be okay..just no more drinks for you..that shit scared me!
Bey: I did get a little carried away..I don't usually drink that much!
Jay: yeah I know..I should've stopped you but I figured you could handle it..ch..
Bey: all I know is it'll be a while before I drink that much again..

The doctor finally comes in..bey gets a little nervous..

Bey: um doctor is everything okay?
Dr.: yes mam Mrs. *looks at papers* Carter!...in fact everything looks pretty good for you and your baby..

Bey didn't even register that the doctor had even said "baby" yet...but jay who was on the phone explaining everything to his mama Gloria ..looked back so fast he almost Injured himself...

Jay: whoa...you just said baby!? *looks at bey* baby he just said baby!!!
Bey: doctor did you just say...wait so I'm....hoo my god *covers her mouth and turns to jay*.......baby!
Jay: *too excited* bey we're pregnant...*starts jumping around* I can't believe it!!
Bey: *crying happy tears* oh my god...*holds heart* I'm gonna have a baby!
Dr.: congratulations guys!...and Mrs. Carter..no more going out for you!
Bey: yes..definitely..no going out!............Wow..I'm pregnant!!

Jay happier than ever is on the phone telling his mother the news...bey is still in shock sitting on the bed...mama Tina, angie, & Ty walk in the room...

Mama Tina: *kisses bey* how you feeling baby!?
Jay: *interrupting* tellem the great news baby!
Bey: guys....I just found out I was pregnant *tears*

Mama Tina: Aaahh my baby's having a baby!!!!
Angie: Wow y'all that's great! I'm so happy for you!
Ty: omg so that's why you fell out last night! 
Jay: yeah..doc said no more going out for my baby *places hand on beys belly*
Mama Tina: I still can't believe this...aww my baby *kisses bey*

everyone is congratulating bey and jay on the baby...when they are all through at the hospital everyone heads back to the hotel...everyone goes back to their rooms to sleep..(mind you its only 7am now) jay is already getting on beys nerves and it hasn't been 30 minutes since they left the hospital..trying to help her walk and being over protective..bey is annoyed..

Bey: jay seriously!? I've only just found out I'm pregnant you don't have to be so over protective yet!
Jay: bey I'm just tryna be here for you!..I don't want anything happening!
Bey: I know baby..but wait until I'm at least 3 months to be acting all like this *chuckles*
Jay: *sighs* fine..I'll back off but not to much..
Bey: okay I'm cool with that *laughs* aww papa jay in daddy mode already..
Jay: bey you know how badly I've been wanting this!
Bey: oh trust me I know better than anyone *they laugh*

Bey and jay finally get to bed and lay down..jay slowly caresses beys thigh all the way up to her waist..he grabs a tight hold to her and lays his head on her breast..

Jay: bey are you happy about this?
Bey: of course I am baby..why would you ask that?
Jay: just with all that's happened before you know....I'm just making sure you're..
Bey: *interrupting* jay.I know we've been through it with this before but this is a new start baby..that's the past remember !?,... baby..we're gonna have a ..baby!
Jay: I'm so happy bey...this really means so much for you to be carrying my child!

Bey and jay start kissing..jays hands are out of control all over beys body..their breathing gets heavier and you can see the sexual intensity levitating between the two of them...bey climbs on top of jay and sweetly kisses his chest...she makes her way down seductively staring at him as she pulls his penis out...bey circles her tongue around the tip of jays dick a couple times and then deep throats him..jay tenses up curling his toes and all from the feeling of beys mouth engulfing his huge penis...After bey works her magic he cums all inside beys mouth...she swallows every bit of jays nut and then climbs on top of him..

Bey: can I ride it daddy? *biting her lips, touching herself*
Jay: *eyes widened* of course mama *motions for bey to move closer*

Bey puts jay inside of herself..

Bey: ..*moans*...baby you're so big!
Jay: you can handle it baby*shoving the rest of himself inside her*
Bey: Aaahh.....jaaayyy!!!

Jay grips beys waist and starts pounding bey in while she's on top...bey couldn't even move how she wanted to..jay had taken complete control..he suddenly flips bey around and starts getting it missionary style for 30 minutes...he then flips bey over again and beats it out doggy style..bey comes over and over again and jay then positions bey back on top of him...he moves her hips and then bey takes over..

Bey: *riding slowly* oooh jaay...
Jay: aah..just like that baby. *grunts*

Running her fingers through her hair..Bey starts feeling her orgasm approaching and picks up the speed..

Bey: iim...im..cumming baby...oooh *breathes faster*
Jay: *syncing his thrust with beys strokes* tell me it's mines!
Bey: *moans* it's yours baby..Aaahh!
Jay: *slaps her ass* Tell Me it's Mines!
Bey: aah...it's yours jay....oooh it's yours!

Bey and jay both climax together and jay flips bey back over ..he starts kissing her neck then her sweet lips..

Jay: I love you Beyonce!
Bey: *kiss* I love you too baby! *kiss*

Jay moves down to beys belly and kisses it..

Jay: and I love you too..my lil man..or baby girl!

Jay lays between beys legs and lays his head on her stomach...bey rubs his head smiling down at him...she feels so much love from jay and knows this is the beginning of a new start...their marriage is stronger than ever and now they will be a family..bey softly closes her eyes imagining her family to be!!

TBC...

6 comments:

  1. Awwww so sweet!.....and steamy!!!! tehe that was a great post! it's so much better when people write about her being pregnant now, because she actually is!!! it's like...REAL!!! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. i love the end visual. it's so sweet. i can see it now. great post. cant wait 4 the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaawwwwwww! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog amazing!!! U are a fantastic writer! It waz sensual n sweet at the same time! I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! This was so cute <3 She's finally pregnant :) I can feel the love from Jay & I know they're gonna be great parents! =)

    ReplyDelete