Monday, October 10, 2011

Stressful Situation!

The last post bey found out unfortunately about the incident with jay and Keri on the news...she was so embarrassed and hurt she left the house without word said..on the other side jay was being booked and interrogated for something he didn't do..he finally got the chance to call bey and not even a minute into the conversation the call disconnected because beys phone went dead...

(Police Station)

Jay: Hello.........Hello?!...Beyonce?!!

No answer...

Jay: shit man!...*slams the phone down*
Brandon: aye yo jay..it's time to bring you back man..
Jay: *aggravated* yeah aight..

Brandon hand cuffs jay shaking his head because it was hard to see his closest cuz going through this scam...plus there was even more bad news to present jay with..he walks jay to his holding cell and closes the door..

Brandon: um Shawn man...I caught some bad news!
Jay: *looks up*..what now?
Brandon: well I was talking to some of the guys on your case and this Keri chick came to the station..she was pretty bruised up! *puts his head down* she claimed you tried to force her to go down on you and when she wouldn't you beat her and threatened more violence if she spoke about anything!
Jay: oh my god!...B this shit is not true..she was fine when I told her to leave..she tried to come at me man..I told you what happened!!
Brandon: I don't know...this shit is all getting crazy!
Jay: you believe me though right?
Brandon: of course I do..it's just..I don't know if there's much more I can do for you!
Jay: what that mean?...B I need your help on this! These pigs ain't tryna see me up out here!...they gone grill me!
Brandon: I'm sorry jay! *walks off*

Jay sits on the bed and starts to tear up a bit..he was angry that he was going through this shit..and so regretful of ever letting that bitch Keri touch him..

(Houston Airport)
Bey was nodding off a bit waiting for so long at the airport...an hour had come and gone and Chris wasn't in sight...he said he'd call her but remember beys phone went dead so he couldn't get through...the airport was quiet and nobody was around...bey hears her name being called out..

Chris: *shakes bey* Beyonce!?
Bey: *waking up* Chris! Where have you been?
Chris: bey I've been here for a while...I tried to call but your phone was going straight to voicemail!
Bey: oh yeah..I'm so sorry..it went dead...I didn't even finish my call with jay!
Chris: I'm sorry...well let's go..ima get you home so you can get to the bottom of this shit!
Bey: okay *gets up* aaaah!
Chris: you okay bey?
Bey: yeah..I've been sitting here a while and my back is hurting...I don't think the lil one likes it too much either *rubs belly*
Chris: let's get you on the jet so you can relax..

Chris carefully takes bey to the jet and they take off headed towards jays direction

(Mama Tinas House)

Solo: *crying* mama now her phones going straight to voice mail...she's scaring me!
MT: *rubs solos back* it's okay baby..I know she's fine..she'll call us *starts crying* I hope she calls us soon..

Mama Tina and solo stay up all night and into the next day crying and worried about bey.. She still hasn't called them yet and they have no clue where she went..they eventually fall asleep crying together  in the living room...

(6am the next morning @ Police Station)

An officer knocks on the bars with his stick waking jay up..

Officer: Mr. Carter you have a visitor! *opens cell door*
Jay: you know who it is officer?
Officer: I only make the runs I don't know sir sorry..

He walks jay down to the visitors room..as he approaches his window..he sees the visitor is Beyonce..She looks so tired and stressed..you can tell she's been crying all night her eyes are so red and puffy..jay feels so sorry for getting her caught up in this scandal..he takes his seat..

Jay: *picks up phone* hey baby
Bey: Jay *puts her hands to the glass & starts crying* baby look at you!
Jay: bey I'm fine..really don't cry love *tears up*
Bey: are you okay? ...*sniff*...jay tell me what I need to do!
Jay: I'm okay bey...and there's really nothing we can do right now...

Jay starts explaining the whole situation to bey..plus the extra bad news his cousin told him just a little while before..bey is crying and jay is tryna calm her down..but seeing him in jail and finally finding out what's going on has her overwhelmed..

Officer: 10 minutes Mr. Carter!
Bey: baby can't I bond you out?
Jay: na..they're saying that I might be a danger to her if I'm out..so I have to stay detained until everything is cleared up!
Bey: I hate seeing you like this jay *sniff*
Jay: Beyonce stop worrying...I don't need you stressing right now..you need to stay calm  for the baby and you! This is all a scam..once they find out I'm innocent I'm out!
Bey: but what if..
Jay: *interrupting* bey!..stop worrying ma!
Officer: times up Mr. Carter
Jay: bey I have to go...please baby go back to the house ..stay put and just try and relax..I love you!
Bey: *sniff* I love you jay!

The officer takes jay away and bey watches him in tears walking off..after Jonathan (the driver) picks bey up and drops her home..bey showers..she tries to eat but all the worrying and stressing has her with no appetite so she goes to the bedroom and falls asleep in jays spot crying...

TBC.....

10 comments:

  1. I HOPE BEY AND DA BABY AND JAY B ALRITE... IM SAD BUTT I KNW EVERTHNG WILL GET BETTER, UPDATE SOON AND THNKS 4 DA FAST UPDATE YOU BEY ON IT LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She needs 2 stop stressn become she endz up n the hospital...i hope jay get out n keri is provin a lier soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY HOPE HE GET OUT SOON SO HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HER & THE BABY UPDATE AGAIN I WANT TO SEE WHATS GOIN TO HAPPEN I HOPE EVERYTHING FALL BACK IN PLACE WHY AM I FEELIN SAD AFTER READING..... UGHH;/ YOU AN AMAZING WRITER TATI ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg tati i ant express how much i love u!!! your updates are fast and I aM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR LIFE...this was sooo dramatic and tense..i am literally worried sick about the baby....waiting for update

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww this update was amazing, it was so detail thanks for your fast updates by the way .. and this blog makes you get emotional in a good day . (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww!! i just messed up my make up by crying so much!!! this was so sad!!! awww hopefully they take him out cause bey don't need 2 b stressing like this!! i'm crying!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwww that was so sad...poor Bey :( They better get Jay out soon..i can't see them like that it's heartbreaking..awesome post i can't wait for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWW THIS MADE ME CRY....I DON'T IT LIKE WHEN MY FAV CRIES :( AND SHE SHOULD'VE CALLED SOLO AND MAMMA T SO THEY KNOW SHE'S OK

    ReplyDelete
  9. update please i been jus waiting

    ReplyDelete