Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sex In Paris!

(Beys Hotel Room)
Bey is getting ready to do a photo shoot with her band and dancers...she tries to call jay one more time before she heads out..

(Groupies House)
Jay wakes up to his phone vibrating by his ear..it's bey..

Jay: *pops up* oh shit bey!! ...Hello..
Bey: oh my god..jay..I've been calling you since yesterday night..why haven't you answered?
Jay: bey I'm so sorry..me and Kanye went out and I forgot the time..
Bey: really jay!..Why do you do that?..ugh
Jay: bey..I..
Groupie 1: *interrupting* Jay baby can I get you anything?

 Jay signaling the girl to shut up with his hands..

Bey: Jay!..who the hell is that?
Jay: it's nothing babe..
Bey: jay I heard a female..who is that?
Jay: bey hold on * mutes phone* can you get the fuck my wife's on the phone!
Groupie 1: whatever *walks out the room*
Jay: *unmutes phone* Hello!!....Bey! ...Beyonce!!

Bey hung the phone up..jay gets up and punches the door..he knows bey heard the female..jay runs out the room to get Kanye..he bust through the door..

Jay: Ye man let's go..we gotta roll..
Kanye: *sleepy voice* just a lil more time jay..
Jay: Kanye it's bey..she heard this bitch in the background and hung up on me!
Kanye: *pops up* oh shit jay..let's go then!

(In the Car)

Kanye: damn jay..what'd she say before she hung up?
Jay: I don't know she was just like "who is that" and when I told her to hold on she hung up..
Kanye: shit you gotta get out there jay..
Jay: yeah I know and you gone come with me..
Kanye: *laughs* you tryna get us both beat..you sure you want me there?
Jay: yeah man I need a witness that was with me..

Jay drops Kanye to his house and heads home to freshen up..when he picks Kanye back up they hop on jays jet to fly out where Beyonce was..

(Photo Shoot, Paris)
Bey is completely off focus right now and her crew can tell....all she can think about is jay and the womans voice she heard..

Ty: bey you okay?..you look like something heavy on your mind!
Bey: *sad tone* yeah I'm cool Ty..just kinda tired..

Ty walks over to mama Tina

Ty: I don't know what's up with bey but she's definitely not focused..it's all in the shots..
Mama Tina: let me talk to her..I know it's about jay probably...give us a minute!

Mama Tina walks over to beys chair..

Mama Tina: come walk with me real quick bey
Bey: where we going ma?
Mama Tina: baby what's wrong with you? We all know something's on your mind..it's showing up in all your pictures bey!
Bey: *looks down* it's jay mama..we're just having problems right now..that's all!
Mama Tina: well bey I know it hurts but you gotta get your mind off him..you're working you can't let your private life interfere with your work..it's important okay!?!
Bey: I know ma..I know..
Mama Tina: *kisses bey* okay now get yourself together and let's finish the shoot okay!
Bey: I'll be there in a minute!

When mama Tina walks off..bey starts crying...she feels overwhelmed and a bit sad.. she just wants jay to hold her right now..but the thought of him makes her even more upset..everybody is so caught up in work and the next show..bey has no support or love from anyone right now..so she goes to her tour bus and locks herself in there crying..

(Airport in Paris) 

Kanye: do you even know where she is?
Jay: I'll call mama Tina or Angie..they'll let me know!
Kanye:why don't you just call bey and ask her?
Jay: cause ye she's pissed at me..she did hear that tricks voice this morning!..I probably fucked her whole day up *shakes his head*
Kanye: shell be fine once we explain everything..
Jay: yeah hopefully..

Jay calls Angie first..

Angie: hey jay wassup..you lookin for bey?
Jay: no actually I was just wanting to know where at in Paris you guys were?
Angie: oh we're in France for the photo shoot...we gone be out here all day..why?
Jay: I'm just making sure bey where she says she is *fake laugh*
Angie: boy you a mess..well I gotta get back ima holla at you..
Jay: aight bye Angie..*hangs up*..she in France man let's go..
Kanye: my favorite place yess!

The driver takes jay and Kanye to where bey is in Paris...when jay get there things are hectic...Kanye finds Angie and Ty and hangs with them while jay goes to find bey..when he spots her bus he makes his way towards it...

KNOCK...KNOCK....KNOCK

Bey: *sniff* go away please!!

KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK!!

Bey: *gets up to open the bus door* I Said..

Bey sees that it's jay and falls into his arms..she doesn't even care what happened earlier..she's just so happy to have someone there that can hold her close in her time of need..

Jay: baby you okay?...
Bey: jay..I'm just so tired of everything!
Jay: bey can I talk with you for a second?
Bey: yes we need to talk..come on

They go back into beys tour bus and close the door..

Jay: bey I need to let you know that the girl you heard earlier I had nothing to do with her okay!
Bey: *looking down* why was she there then jay!
Jay: I was just chillin with her bey...I mean I was calling you all day and getting no answer..I felt lonely and she showed me some attention..I swear nothing happened bey..I was just missing you..
Bey: jay baby I'm so sorry!...I've been letting my work come between us...and it's 
pushing you away..*starts to cry* baby please don't leave me!
Jay: bey I'll never leave you!..I'm just asking for my wife to spend more time with me..that's all!
Bey: I promise baby..after this tour it's me and you that's it..
Jay: okay ima hold you to that promise woman *chuckles*

Bey and jay start kissing and getting heated..jay rips beys blouse open..

Bey: shit jay! mama is gonna kill you..it took her a week to make this just right!
Jay: oh shit...oh well I'll get you another one *sucks beys neck*
Bey: you're so bad *pulling jays pants down*
Jay: bey I've been waiting so long to finally touch you!
Bey: *seductively* well you're here now baby...touch me!
Jay: with pleasure!

The Carters go at it for sometime kissing and sucking all on each other..jay pulls out his pole and shoves it deep inside bey..

Bey: Aaahh jay!!! *slap*... fuck baby!
Jay: damn bey! shit!

Jay rams more of himself into bey for slapping him...

Jay: you wanna slap me...*ram* oh it's on*ram*
Bey: jay!!! Stoooppp oh mmmyyyy gooodd...
Jay*pounding bey in* na..no stopping *ram*
Bey: *screaming* jaaayy!!! *moans* jaayy stoopp!!
Jay: *ignores beys screams* 
Bey: babbyyy ooooohhh.....iiim cumming..*squirming and tryna get from under jay*
 
Jay holds beys hands down to keep her from pushing him out..he starts thrusting harder and faster..punishing poor bey...

Bey: *crying* jaayyy...*moans* Aaaaahhhhh
Jay: *grunts* I'm almost there baby..aahh!

After bey climaxes and jay is close to his Kanye starts banging on beys door

Jay: shit! This fool here..
Bey: *moans* baby get the door
Jay: bey I'm not done *grunts and thrust*
Bey: j..jay..come on..

Jay finally reaches his climax and right afterwards Kanye opens the door..Bey and jay jump up tryna cover themselves..

Kanye: shit *laughing* y'all I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to interrupt..
Jay: damn dude close the door *putting on his pants*
Kanye:*jokingly* bey you look real nice..
Bey: shut up Kanye..what are you doing here anyways? *pulling her blouse closed* 
Kanye: can I turn around now?
Bey: yeah..
Kanye: jay asked me to come..in case you didn't believe him..to be a witness.
 
Mama Tina opens the door..

Mama Tina: bey let's go..we have the last portion of you shoot to finish..
Bey: okay ma
Jay: you want me to wait here?
Bey: yeah baby please *kisses jay* I'll be back soon *walks out*
Kanye: damn jay..I see why you whipped..bey is everything!
Jay: for the last time I'm not whipped *laughs* I'm in love man..

Jay sits in beys tour bus with Kanye talking about bey until she's finished with her shoot..

TBC.....

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad they made up & yeah that was steamy ! it's gotta be hard for them when the other one's on tour...
    great post :)

    ReplyDelete