Monday, October 3, 2011

What's Wrong!?

Bey is about to finish her last show...In Vegas....shes so nervous for some reason because it's the last one and it has to be right..
KNOCK...KNOCK...Jay comes in..

Jay: yo bey you ready?..they calling for you out here!
Bey: *coming out the bathroom* yeah I am I guess..
Jay: *closes the door* baby you okay..?
Bey: yeah.. I'm great actually!..everything is just sort of bittersweet you know...I hate to leave my fans and the stage!
Jay: yeah I know how you feel...but you'll be on the stage again soon love..don't get down over it *kisses bey*
Bey: yeah you're right..thank you baby!

Bey puts the last of her lipstick on and makes her way down..20 minutes until the show and bey rips her outfit on a nail hanging out the side of a door..

Bey: Shit!! 
Jay: what's wrong bey! 
Bey: grr this can't be happening now! I just ripped my damn outfit..shit!
Jay: it's okay bey..don't you have another one..or can't your mom fix it?
Bey:..I have another one but it's way down in wardrobe I don't have time to get it..
Jay: okay so we'll send someone to bring it that's all..

They make it behind the stage and bey is waiting for Angie and her mom to come back with the extra outfit...just when she steps into her small changing room below the stage beys heel breaks off..

Bey: wtf..are you serious!?
Ty: damn bey how you did this?...
Bey: Ty I don't even know things are so crazy around here..I'm so sorry..
Ty: it's cool..these were my favorites though..hold up I'll be back..

Bey changes into her other outfit while Ty grabs her more shoes...when she's about to slip them on the lights behind the stage go out..

Bey: really 10 minutes until my show and now this..
Light guy: the lights will be back up in 5 Mrs. Carter
Bey: okay thank you *sighs*


Bey sits and waits for the lights when she starts to really worry and pace around..jay comes in checking on her..

Jay: *pulling bey close* baby what's up..why you so on edge?
Bey: jay everything that could go wrong is going wrong..I'm so nervous about this show!
Jay: okay now you're tripping bey..stuff like this happens all the time you know this!
Bey: yeah jay but not all at once..my outfit ripped, my heal broke, the lights are out..what's gonna happen next?
Jay: bey calm down girl..you looking way too much into this...
Bey: you're right..I am letting this all get to me!
Jay: look I'll be right there in the front..if you get off focus just glance at me..I'll make it better..
Bey: aww babe you always cheer me up *kisses jay*

The lights come back on and bey feels much better about things..she gets on stage and knocks the crowd out with her show-stopping performance..after the show everyone congratulates bey on her tour being a success and everything else..they all head out in Vegas to celebrate the tour ending with some drinks..

Ty: whoo bey we gone get you wasted tonight *everybody laughs*
Bey: okay y'all let's not get to carried away *laughs*
Jay: bey you just finished your "World Tour" you deserve to let loose..come on!
Bey: you're right..I do need to relax!
Angie: okay drink time..and then bey we getting on the floor girl!

They all order drinks galore and throwem back all night..bey, Angie, and even mama Tina get out on the dance floor and  cut up..they are jamming to Lady Gagas "Just Dance" song when bey falls and grabs on to Angie on her way down..

Angie: *yelling over the music* oh my god..bey you okay..

Bey is in and out of it..angie is fanning her with her hand tryna help her breathe...jay and everyone notices her down on the floor and immediately run over..

Jay: *holding beys head* baby you okay!!....*shakes bey* Beyonce!!
Mama Tina: my baby done drank until she passed out!

Bey is tryna speak but is slurring her words cause she's so drunk..No one can understand her..

Jay: *lifts bey up* we gotta get her back to the hotel..
Mama Tina: okay we'll meet y'all there!

Everyone makes it to the hotel..while they are all drunk strolling in..jay runs in carrying Beyonce..he immediately gets on the elevator with mama Tina, Angie, and Ty..

Ty: y'all what the hell happened to her?
Angie: I don't know we were dancing and she just fell out..
Mama Tina: y'all would've been carrying both of us if I was on that floor any longer *they laugh*
Jay: excuse me..but while y'all cracking jokes my wife is blacking in and out!
Angie: sorry jay..we just trying not to get all worried and panic about this!

Bey starts to come to a little..jay tries to get her attention...

Jay: baby..can you tell me what's wrong?........Bey!!!!

She blacks out again..they reach the top floor where bey and jays room is..mama Tina opens their door and jay walks in placing bey on the bed..he grabs a cold towel and places it on her head....

Jay: I hope it's not alcohol poison or nothing..that's the last thing bey needs to be dealing with!
Mama Tina: most likely it is..with bey..or she's just too damn drunk like the rest of us!
Angie: just let her rest...if she's not okay by morning we should get her to the closest hospital!
Mama Tina: yeah let's do that!...whoo I need to go to bed y'all I am done for the night..
Angie: me too..I'm so sleepy..

They wake Ty up who was already passed out on bey and jays couch in their room..after mama Tina kisses bey on the cheek they all leave..

Mama Tina: I'll come back in a while to check on y'all jay..
Jay: okay mama...good nite!
Mama Tina: nite baby!

Jay lays next to bey and falls asleep..a few hours later he wakes up and hears bey puking her brains out in the bathroom...jay hurries to the bathroom near bey..

Jay: *holding beys hair back* damn baby..I should've stopped you after the 6th shot!

Bey busy throwing up can't respond to jay right away...she finally stops..

Bey: *moaning* ugh jay..make it stop please! 
Jay: I wish I could bey but..you had to many drinks last night!
Bey: my stomach hurts so bad *starts throwing up again*
Jay: baby what can I get you?

Bey can't respond and pukes her guts up for another 15 minutes..jay goes to the kitchen to get her water and when he comes back bey is on the floor..

Jay: shit! Baby!!... *lifts beys head*...Beyonce come on baby what's wrong?!!

Jay runs to the phone and dials mama Tinas room...

Mama Tina: *sleepy voice* hello?
Jay: *panicking* mama it's bey...she just passed out on the floor..I gotta get her to the hospital..
Mama Tina: *gets up fast* jay take her!..we'll meet y'all up there..ima wake everyone!
Jay: okay..*they hang up* 

Jay calls the driver and takes bey down to the lobby...as the driver pulls up..he helps jay put bey into the car and they rush off to the emergency room..TBC.....

9 comments:

  1. oh whats wrong with her. just the alc..i dont think so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so tense! i need to know what's next!i hope it's not anything serious! can't wait for the next update! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna know what happens next , next post pleaseee

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg lol dehydration or she preggo hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next post please! Make it long lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! this is crazy!! next please and ur posts aren't dead they're great!!!! believe me i enjoy it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i would've been stressed out if all that happened before my show!!! But of course, King B still killed it :)
    And at 1st i thought she just passed out but it seems to be something more serious!! Maybe it's what Claire said...

    ReplyDelete