Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Controversy!

(To My Readers) I apologize to y'all in advance! I am terribly sorry that I ended this post where I did!...I have some good ideas and that's why I did..so just stay put! {^_^} Enjoy this post!

Bey: Oh my god Michael..what are you doing here?!
Michael: I came to talk with you beyonce..*walks in the house*..and I'm not leaving until we do!
Bey: whoa..*pushing Michael back with her hand*..you cannot be here right now Michael..i told you jay was back!..what is there to talk about anyways?
Michael: bey..*smirks*..come on its me! Michael!...why you acting like this towards me all of a sudden?!
Bey: look im sorry okay..I've just been under some stress lately and i really don't want jay to see you....can you just go please?!

Just then jay walked out of the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks once he realized Michael was standing by the door..he looked at bey..

Jay: whats going on?..why is he here?!
Michael: look man im not tryna cause no drama or anything i just wanted to come and talk to my friend!
Jay: *attitude*.. what is there for y'all to talk about?...she told you she couldn't make it tonight so why are you still bothering her?!
Bey: Jay!!
Jay: *looks at bey*..na bey i don't like this dude!..he needs to bounce before i make him! *looks back at Michael*..i know he up to no good!
Bey: jay please!...just give me 5 minutes to talk to him baby that's all im asking?!

bey was more nervous than a little bit..she didn't want Michael and Jay to end up fighting and knew it was up to her to calm jay down...jay was focused and zoned out on Michael..bey had to literally get in his face to try and pull his attention towards her...she finally got him to look down at her..

Bey: baby come on..don't make this more than what it has to be!....just give us 5 minutes and he'll leave after that i promise okay!?

Not a minute after bey said that..solo, junior, and julez came running through the door..

Solo: hey yall wassup!
Jay: 5 minutes bey..*walks off pissed*
Solo: um okay...whats up with jay thu?
Bey: *rolls her eyes*..he's just upset right now!
Bey: *sighs and turns back towards michael*...why'd you come here?..you're just tryna bring me problems aren't you!
Michael: beyonce you know im not here for that..i would never want to cause problems for you love!..

solo knew something more was up and didn't want the kids to be seeing any of this going on...so she went ahead and took junior and julez upstairs to get junior more clothes..while bey was left talking with michael downstairs..

Bey: why would you come here after I told you jay was back?
Michael: look i know it was a bad idea but i wanted to talk to you beyonce...I have some things i need to say to you and like i said..i won't leave until they're said!

Michael looked up and noticed jay mugging him off in the distance...this made him nervous and really uncomfortable..

Michael: can we go and talk in private?
Bey: we can go outside..and you have 3 minutes left to talk just to let you know!
Michael: *walking outside*..damn i just don't understand why im getting this kind of treatment now when a couple days ago you were perfectly fine with me being around!
Bey: Michael.. you came here unannounced after i told you my husband was back!..why wouldn't i be upset with you?!..you could've started something you wouldn't have been able to finish!!
Michael: im sorry bey...i just had to come down here and...and do this..*grabs beys face and kisses her*
Bey: *pushes michael back & slaps him*..what the hell is your problem?!..You have really just lost your damn mind michael! *wiping her lips*
Michael: you know you could've just pushed me and kept the slap to yourself! *rubbing his face*
Bey: well you know you could've not shown up here but you did anyway!
Michael: beyonce I've loved you for a long time now and it really hurts for you to act like this with me!
Bey: My God Michael..i am married for the billionth time..*holds up her ice glacier on her ring finger*..what don't you understand about that?
Michael: *getting upset*..i don't give a damn about him bey!..All i care about is me and you!
Bey: seriously..i think its time for you to go!..I think that you have a problem and i think this should be the last time you ever show up at my home again and disrespect me AND my husband!..*crosses arms*
Michael: so that's how its gone be beyonce?!
Bey: Michael that's how you made it!...Now please..can you get in your car and leave!

Michael looked into beys eyes and saw how serious she was about what she was telling him...he was so hurt that she was treating him this way but at the same time he was wrong for every action he had taken since showing up at bey and jays house..especially trying to pull off that kiss....he knew bey was done with him for good!

Michael: i guess i'll see you around then..*walks off to his car*

bey watched as he pulled off and just shook her head...after he was gone bey stood in the driveway a few more moments gathering herself...she walked back into the house and went right upstairs without saying anything to anyone...solo and jay just looked at each other both wondering what was said between bey and michael..

Jay: i think ima go and try to talk to her..
Solo: na i think you should give her some time...she seemed a little upset!
Jay: ........man solo i have no idea how to feel about this right now!...i mean my wife was hangin with some other dude..and now it seems like she's in there upset behind him...what the hell is going on?! *puts his head in his hands*
Solo: Julez you and junior go to his toy room and play for a bit okay!
Julez: okay ma..*takes juniors hand*..come on cuz!

solo watched the boys go to the play room and made sure they were all the way in there before continuing her conversation with jay..

Solo: jay im sure its not what you thinking it is!..Bey and I both have been knowing michael for years and he is really just a good friend of hers!
Jay: okay but if they just friends..why is this getting to bey like it is?..No "friend" would be that upset behind another friend in this same situation!
Solo: i mean jay she just had to throw her friend to the curb for being ignorant...they go way back!..wouldn't you be very upset if you had to tell ty ty that he couldn't come around anymore or anything?!
Jay: that's not the same though solo..Ive hung around ty ty damn near every single day of my life since we became friends...bey just started hanging with ol dude after i left!
Solo: well there she is..*looking up at bey walking down the stairs*..talk to her about it!

solo got up and called the boys to come back out...she walked over to bey and gave her a kiss and hug..

Solo: you gone be alright sis?
Bey: *smiling*..yeah im good now...y'all about to leave?
Solo: yeah i need to stop by the store and pick them up something to eat...but ima call you later so make sure you answer okay!
Bey: alright..i love you!..*picks up junior*..and you be a good..mommy loves you too okay!
Junior: i luh you mommy..*kisses bey on her cheek* (awww)

jay got up and walked over to where bey, solo, and the boys were...he gave solo a hug and julez and then grabbed junior from bey..

Jay: aight lil man you be good for us okay!...daddy gone be waiting on you when you come back!
Junior: okay..luh you daddy!
Jay: love you too!

solo took the boys and they finally left...jay closed and locked the door and immediately there was a dead silence in the house...bey walked over by the couch and sat down with her arms crossed..she was still upset about what had happened earlier...

Jay: *walks over by bey and sits down*...you okay?
Bey: yeah I'll be alright!
Jay: *thinks for a second*............look bey i need you to tell me whats going on for real! I mean i know you told me everything already but why this dude got you all upset like this?...*looks at bey*

(Bey)
I was so stressed from today alone I just couldn't take it anymore...i wasn't gonna try and sugar coat anything or go around the world with it..

Bey: he kissed me jay!
Jay: What?!!!..why didn't yo-..*interrupted*
Bey: jay calm down!...i took care of it already!
Jay: *pissed*..took care of it how?!
Bey: i slapped him pretty hard after he did it...i was kind of shocked that he actually went there while you were here!
Jay: Yeah he knew better than to do that shit while i was looking!..I wish i would've caught that nigga!!
Bey: well..i told him never to come back around me anymore so..
Jay: why you sound so down about it?
Bey: *shrugs*..i don't know...i guess cause he was a good friend and i didn't expect that from him!
Jay: well..I'm glad you set him straight!..ch & you good cause I wouldve beat his ass!
Bey: *just looks at jay*...

They both sat there in silence for a couple of minutes and then jay finally got up..he walked in front of bey and took her hand...she looked at him wondering what he was up to..

Bey: what are you doing jay?
Jay: just follow me bey!

Jay had taken bey upstairs to their bedroom..he stopped and faced bey..looking her into her eyes as she stared back..jay and bey start to make out and as they get heated, clothes come off and the sheets pull back..

Bey: jay..I love you..
Jay: I love you to Beyonce!

They start passionately kissing again...and then.........

TBC.......

11 comments:

  1. Got dammit...! Once I read "Jay had taken Bey upstairs to their bedroom.." I knew what was about to go down, and then you ended it lmfaoo! Great post sis! And I can't believe Michael went that far

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell Tati yu making this a habit smh. Something about to happen and I ain't talking sex omgggg great update can't wait to see what happen next

    ReplyDelete
  3. omy why did u stop there lol update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. why? I need more,update soon pls.. I want some HOOOOTTTTT update lmao
    great post

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh what's gonna happen next...
    And yea somehow I KNEW Michael was gonna try something one of these days

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew from the start michael ass was gone try and make a move on bey. I wish she woulda never started hangin with him! and just when i was gettin into the sex you would stop it dead in the middle of it-_- lol great post

    ReplyDelete
  7. and then?! lol jk. i know u said u know why u stopped there. great post!!! he had the nerve 2 kiss her *side eye*.....can't wait 4 next post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn Tati i really REALLY miss your updates :( i hope you update soon your blog SLAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete