Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love Conquers All!

Its the next morning after beys birthday party which ended horribly after her and solo had and argument and solo outed her by telling jay she slept with Lyndell..jay had walked out and the moment bey started crying everyone else had left as well...it's now 10am bey is still passed out from last night she still has her party dress on along with her heels too..jay walks in the room and sees her laying there...he's so hurt by what he heard and still doesn't know if it's true cause bey never said whether it was or not...he sits next to bey and stares at her for the longest time...he notices she put the locket he bought for her on and it makes him smile just a little...jay gets up and starts packing a bag..when bey hears him rumbling around the room she wakes up..with a hangover of course..

Bey: *holding her head* ?..Aaah!

Out of concern and love for her jay runs over to see if she's okay..

Jay: you alright bey?

Bey glances at him for a second a little shocked that he's even talking to her yet a lone seeing if she's okay..

Bey: I'm okay..just have a hangover that's all!

Jay goes into the bathroom and gets her some aspirin and water..he  brings it over to her and starts packing his stuff again..his phone rings..

Jay: hello?!
Woman: hey you on your way still huh?
Jay: yeah ima be there..im packing now!
Woman: okay just call me when your close.
Jay: aight *he hangs up*

Bey: where you going jay?
Jay: *sighs* ima be at my moms house for a while! I think it's best I leave until you're ready to be honest about you and what's really going on with Lyndell!

Jay picks his bag up and when he's about to leave bey grabs his arm pulling him back

Bey: baby please don't go! I'll be honest with you about everything I promise..just please don't leave!

Jay puts his bag down by the door and sits on the bed..

Jay: so wassup..What happened between you and him?
Bey: jay I just wanna say first that I'm so sorry..I never meant for...
Jay: *interrupting*...just tell me what happened Beyonce...I'm not here to hear how sorry you are..I know that already (damn jay)
Bey: it was a while back when I first thought I was pregnant and we had our argument about it...after you left my mamas house Lyndell came over to see me cause he heard I was in town!
Jay:  *sarcastically*..so I guess you thought fuckin him would be the right thing to do after us arguing?!
Bey: jay no! We went up to my room to talk and I was so hurt and confused and you left me..I guess I was just vulnerable and he was there for me in the moment!
Jay: Beyonce do you know how stupid you sound right now!?
Bey: i know jay...but we never had sex it wasn't like that!
Jay: what the hell you mean Beyonce? From what I heard solo say..y'all fucked and you sure didn't deny it when I asked!
Bey: jay I just let him go down on me..that's all!!
Jay: oh wow so i guess that makes it better huh..ch..I can't even believe that's all that happened with y'all!
Bey: it's true jay...he was trying to go further but when I realized what I had already done I stopped him..I felt so dumb and I just cried because I knew I was wrong for letting it go that far..I told him to leave after everything happened!

Jay gets up and starts walking around the room...he didn't say anything for a few minutes and bey was just watching him as he walked back and forth..

Bey: baby say something please!
Jay: bey why didn't you just call me!?...If our fight bothered you that much why'd you have to go and let some nigga have what's mines?!..why didn't you just try and work things out with me?!
Bey: jay I didn't know if you would talk to me after what I said to you about aborting the baby..I'm so sorry baby..please forgive me jay!
Jay: bey I really don't know what to say...you should've told me this after it happened..we could've worked shit out..but after all this time and you hiding it from me I don't even know if i trust you right now! I don't even know if I believe what you're telling me!!

Jay walks out of the room and leaves bey there crying on the bed...she was so hurt that she hurt jay and that he found out the way he did..bey didn't know what she could do that would make jay trust or believe her again..bey kicked off her heels she still had on from last night and then went into the bathroom to shower and freshen up...when she got out she noticed jay never took his bag he packed..which was a good thing cause that meant he didn't leave..bey never left the room..she was sad and felt confused and just needed to rest and try and clear her mind so she just laid back down and ended up falling asleep..

(In Jays Office at Home)
Jay sits in his chair staring at the wall trying to think straight about what bey had just told him but it was hard...all he could think about was how bey let that nigga Lyndell have what was his...whether he just ate her out or they did fuck neither one was a good thing..jay continued to sit in his office and think for a while..

(Upstairs in B & J's room)

It was 3 hours later since bey and jay talked about what had happened..bey was up playing around on her Mac book when she called mama Tina to check up on junior..

(Phone Convo)

MT: hey baby..
Bey: hey mama..what you and junior doing?
MT: girl we with Gloria doing a little shopping..you okay?
Bey: yeah I'm fine why you asked?
MT: well solo called me this morning crying telling me what happened at the party last night!
Bey: oh..she did?
MT: yeah...now bey I don't know exactly what happened but y'all need to work this out! Did you talk to jay yet?
Bey: yeah but I don't think he wants to be bothered with me right now!
MT: well get it together bey...you have too much going on right now..fix this problem and soon!
Bey: I know mama I will..I'm just tryna think of what I can do to make this better..
MT: well you better...nothing good will come out of you, jay, or solo not talking with each other..now ima keep junior until you and jay figure this out..me and Gloria gone take turns watching him..
Bey: okay mama..how much milk does he have left?
MT: we still have 3 more bottles...I'll come later to get some more so have it ready cause ima be in and out..
Bey: okay
MT: okay baby I'll see you later..I love you
Bey: love you too mama bye

After bey hangs up with mama Tina she goes in the bathroom to grab her breast pump..she pumps junior a few more bottles of milk and heads downstairs to put them in the fridge...bey looks around for a moment to see if jay was around but sees or hear nothing......not knowing jay was in his office she puts the milk up and goes back upstairs..

(Jays Office)

Jays on the phone with Kanye..

Jay: I just don't know what to think man...I mean I wanna believe her but it's hard!
Kanye: I know how you feel jay but you can't just sit there and let your wife and family go over some mistake bey made...I know you love her to death right?!
Jay: yeah I do..
Kanye: well make it right man....love conquers all...and I don't care what you say about bey..you've had your fair share of fuck ups in the past with her too!
Jay: I know man...but this just hurts...I love bey..how could she do that?
Kanye: jay think about it...don't you think she felt the same way when you did your dirt?

Jay thinks about what Kanye is saying for a minute...he makes a whole lot of sense..and is speaking the god honest truth right now...

Jay: you so right man...of all people Kanye west is spitting truth to me *chuckles*
Kanye: well I know you'd do the same for me..I'm just tryna be here for you bro!
Jay: I hear you that's wassup...but look man ima go and try talking with bey again..I'll hit you back later...and don't forget about that track I sent you..lay something down with that shit it's hot!
Kanye: bet man I gotchu...I hope it all works out for you and bey..
Jay: me too...alright bro I'll talk later..
Kanye: aight bye

After jay and Kanye hang up jay finally leaves out his office to go and talk to bey..when he gets to their room bey is sitting on the bed texting not even noticing jay standing there..

Jay: *clearing his throat* ..um bey can we talk for a minute?
Bey: sure...

Jay walks over to the bed and sits down in front of bey...she pulls back the covers and scoots closer to him...

Bey: I'm glad you came back up here..I needed to talk with you too
Jay: hmm guess our minds were on the same thing!
Bey & Jay: *they speak at the same time*...I was just..
Bey: sorry..you go first
Jay: na ladies first!

Bey: jay I really don't know what I can do to ever make this up to you...i really dont even know what to say that would make you forgive me....I know I messed up..and I did nothing but make matters worse when I didn't tell you what happened..but baby I promise I've never been dishonest with you about Anything else and I promise I'll be truthful with you about everything from here on out...I love you jay and I really hope we can work this out..I don't wanna lose you behind this baby!

Jay was touched by beys words...looking in her eyes he knew she was being sincere and honest with him...

Jay: look...I'm not gone let this tear our marriage or family apart...*looks into beys eyes*  baby I love you....sometimes I think it's beyond love that I have for you because when things like this happen I just wanna die..and not go on with life..

Bey: baby I'm..
Jay: just listen bey.......I fell in love with you cause you've always been there for me...you've always supported me and no matter how much dirt I put myself in you still stuck by my side and worked things out with me...this hurts a lot to know what happened but I'm not gone let it phase me or us....we gone get through this situation like any other one...I can't see myself with anyone else or even by myself without you..this is just a test of our love and faith and I'm not gone fail it....I love you ma till death!

Bey is in tears right now...she cant even speak she's crying so much...to hear jay say these things and speak about her even after her betrayal towards him she's so grateful to be blessed with this man in front of her...jay stands up and puts his hand out for bey to take..she grabs his hand and gets up...they stand there and hug each other for a good 10 minutes..

Jay: I love you okay bey
Bey: *sniff* I love you too jay *sniff*
Jay: stop crying love..
Bey: I'm sorry jay...I just didn't think you would ever forgive me!
Jay: hey *lifts beys head up* that's the past now...I don't wanna talk about that anymore okay!?
Bey: *nods her head*

Jay holds bey some more and then he kisses her forehead...he then kisses her on both of her cheeks and finally on the lips...the kiss was slow and sensual...bey felt every drop of jays love through his lips in that moment...she takes off jays blazer and then unbuttons his shirt..jay gently places his hand on her cheek and starts to passionately make out with bey...as she pulls his shirt off jay pulls beys shorts down..she unzips his pants and he pulls her shirt up over her head...They both start to heavily kiss each other..jay lifts bey up and walks her over by the bed staring into her eyes at the same time..He lays her down and takes her bra and panties off...after jay slips his boxers off he lays down on top of bey resting his head on her stomach for a moment..

Bey: you okay baby?
Jay: bey promise me you won't give my goods away ever again..
Bey: jay I promise baby!

With that jay continues and places sweet kisses all over Beyonce's body...Bey gets chills from the feeling of his lips everywhere...jay heads down south and starts to eat bey out like he's never done before...bey is gone..out of her mind and out her body she grips the sheets as she let's out one of the most sexiest orgasms ever..

Bey: *moaning* shawn...ooooh...baby *breathes* ...ooh goooddd aaah!!

Jay moves back up while bey is still at her peak of the orgasm...he slips himself inside bey who's tighter than ever..

Bey: *gasps*..Fuck jay!!

Jay then slides the rest of himself inside her thrusting in and out nonstop..

Bey: Aaah jay...yesss....mmmmh!
Jay: *moans* tell me it's mines *thrust*
Bey: baby it's yours!...mmmh gooddd it's yours!
Jay: tell me you love me *grunts*
Bey: I looovve yoouu jay!
Jay: *thrusting hard* don't ever give it away again!
Bey: Aaah!!... I wont baby....*gasps* ever again *moans*

After jay makes love to bey another 30 minutes he pulls out and while be is high on her 3rd climax he comes on her stomach...but he's not done...after jay finishes coming he slides himself right back inside bey again..by now beys body is limp from jay wearing her out the first round...but he's not stopping..jay has some extra stress he needs to relieve and he wants bey to know he means what he said to her earlier...he starts thrusting again back and forth a little faster this time..

Bey: j..jay...*scratches his back* uuggghh *moans louder*
Jay: *breathing hard* I *thrust* don't *thrust* want another *thrust* nigga *thrust* in this *thrust*
Bey: Aaaaahhhhh okaaay.....okaaay *moans and whimpers loudly*

After bey nuts again jay pulls out and nuts on her stomach again...he grabs a towel from the bathroom and cleans bey off...she can't move and is still overwhelmed with how good jay just put it on her..they are both dripping with sweat and are tired as hell...jay lays next to be..

Jay: *moving beys hair from her face*...Beyonce you are my everything baby..
Bey: *still calming down* I love you jay...I love you soo much!
Jay: *kisses on her chest* ...I love you too sweetheart..
Bey: jay I can't feel my body *giggles*
Jay: you!..I don't know how I got you that towel just now *they laugh*...bey I think the locket looks beautiful on you!
Bey: *rubbing the locket* oh I forgot I was wearing it....thank you so much for this baby...its gorgeous and i love the picture of you and junior..I'm sorry I couldn't properly thank you last night!
Jay: it's cool babe..you just did! *kisses beys lips*

As bey and jay hold each other closely they continue to hold conversation a little longer and then take a nap happy and more in love with each other than ever...

TBC.......

10 comments:

  1. Wow This post is just wow. I am so lost for words right now. I'm so happy Bey and Jay made up and Jay was able to forgive her, but now it's time for Bey and Solo to make up...so Solo get ready to kiss Bey's ass cuz it was your fault all of this happened.

    @ZelLovesBeyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steamy!!!!! Great Post!! Im glad they made up

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sex!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AMAZING POST !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGGG!!!! I PUCKING LOVE THIS POST.... WOWWWW I'M LOST 4 WORDS AND IN TEARS! GREAT GREAT POST WOW KEEP IT UP WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! LOL ;-))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR POST IS EVERYTHNG I NEED AND MORE LUV IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay they madeeee up and I'm glad Jay forgave Bey and that sex scene wasss amazinggggg ! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gurl this post was just >>>>>
    I'm so glad that they made up (thank God for Kanye lol) and yass that sex wass everythinggg :) loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. great writer who ever wrote this story should work on a movie forreal doe lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. UPDATE NOW PLEZZZZZ!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete