Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dangerously in Love!

In the last post bey and jay had ran into some unknown guy at popeyes who seemed to be having something against jay...after they left they went back home to eat and talk with mama Tina and solo...jay and bey decide to take a nap..when they go upstairs jay gets horny but bey didn't wanna risk anything happening to the baby so she rejected him....as bey sleeps jay ended up having a flashback to him and Beyonce's first time making love...it's now 3 weeks later..mama Tina and solo aren't there anymore..bey and jay are coming from the doctors appointment for the baby

Jay: wow babe...I can't wait to find out what we're having next visit!
Bey: I know..it's so exciting!
Jay: so what you wanna do today?
Bey: um..I really don't know..I called Gwen and asked her to come over but she's busy with a movie right now!
Jay: oh so you was just gone ditch me huh *chuckles*
Bey: well we would've been home..I would've still been with you..
Jay: well ye called me to come drop some tracks in the studio *looks at bey*
Bey: oh so you leaving me!?
Jay: not if you don't want me to babe..
Bey: well you've been out the studio for sometime and I know you miss your music..so you can go and leave me here all alone if you want!
Jay: *laughs* bey why you gotta say it like that..stop playing you making me feel bad!
Bey: I'm kiddin bae..go ahead..I'll be okay..I'll just watch movies and chill!
Jay: you sure?!
Bey: yeah...I'll be good..
Jay: thank you baby!

Bey and jay make it home and go inside...jay fixes bey lunch (BLT sandwich with a glass of tea..) and then heads upstairs to freshen up...when he comes back down..he grabs his keys and kisses bey..

Bey: ima miss you baby!
Jay: Ima miss you too love....ima only be out for a couple hours okay *kisses bey*
Bey: ugh..you're lucky I'm in love with your kisses * chuckles*...okay!..
Jay: is there anything you need while I'm out?
Bey: you can bring me some popeyes back!
Jay: you and popeyes woman!...you should be their spokes person!..*they laugh*
Bey: whatever jay!........................well go ahead..the sooner you finish the sooner I get my food..*laughing*
Jay: aight *kisses bey* ima see you later ma!
Bey: okay baby!

Jay leaves and heads out to the studio....bey gets up to put her dishes away and then grabs a pint of butter pecan ice cream from the freezer..she sits on the couch and watches "A Star is Born" with Barbara Streizand ...and eats her ice cream..

"KNOCK..."KNOCK..""KNOCK.."

The knock scares bey cause whoever it is was bangin loud as shit like the police or something..she gets up and looks through the peephole...it's some huge muscular guy she doesn't know..

Bey: Who is it!?
Guy: it's Andrew!

Bey knows no one named Andrew so she figured it was for jay...bey still puts the chain on the door just in case...she opens it..

Bey: how can I help you?
Andrew: yeah..where that punk ass nigga jay-z at?
Bey: *upset* I'm sorry..EXCUSE me?
Andrew: you heard me woman where the fuck he at?...I know this where he stay!!..
*kicks door*
Bey: *slams door shut and yells* I think you need to go before I call the police!!!
Andrew: Ion give a fuck bout no police!!..you tell the nigga I'm watching him..if I see him alone!! Im killin his ass!!
Bey: get the fuck off my property..the police are on the way!!

After the guy leaves..bey sits down nervous and shocked at what just happen! She calls jay but he's not answering because he's at the studio...30 minutes later jay calls back...

Jay: hey baby you okay?!
Bey: jay..some guy named Andrew came over...he threatened to kill you if he saw you again!...whats going on?!
Jay: baby are you okay?...how's the baby feeling?
Bey: I'm fine jay...he just really scared me that's all..especially when he kicked the shit out the door!
Jay: you serious?...I'm coming home right now babe!...stay put!

Bey hangs up and waits for jay to get there..he finally arrives 35 minutes later..

Jay: babe what did this guy Look like?
Bey: i think he was that guy we saw at popeyes before...
Jay: you sure bey?
Bey: yeah I remember that stupid mug he had on his face!....jay what's going on!...you must know him for him to be showing up at our house!
Jay: babe I promise I have no idea who this guy is..
Bey: you should call the police jay..and report this!
Jay: na not right now..ima get some of my homeboys to find out who this nigga is!
Bey: jay don't do anything crazy!
Jay: I won't bey..calm down babe...

Jay stays home with bey for the rest of the day in case this guy Andrew showed up again 
They watch movies and pig out until bey falls asleep..jay takes her upstairs and tucks her in...he goes back downstairs and calls up a homeboy...


Jay: say man you found anything on this nigga yet?
Friend: na man..we can't even find this fool...but don't worry..ima hit you up as soon as we do!
Jay: aight..and make sure y'all bring him straight to me!
Friend: I gotchu man..
Jay: I got something for you if you findem!
Friend: well shit let me get back to work!

After jay gets off the phone...he turns around to see bey standing on the stairs with a pressed look on her face...she just heard jays conversation..

Jay: hey babe *goes to the stairs* you suppose to be asleep!

Jay tries to kiss bey but she turns her head..

Jay: what's wrong now bey!?
Bey: you know damn well what's wrong..I heard what you were saying on the phone Shawn!
Jay: so!...what's the problem?
Bey: are you serious!? o_O...the problem is I don't need all this bullshit around my house Shawn!
Jay: bey I'm doing this to protect you ma...and me..I can't leave home knowing this creep is coming over looking for me and shit...what if he tries to hurt you?!
Bey: jay I just won't open the door for him anymore..and if he goes further I call the cops! 
Jay: bey that's still plenty of time for him to hurt you and my child...and I'm not having it!
Bey: fine whatever jay...just leave me out of whatever it is you and your goons are planning!
Jay: I'm doing this for you *jay yells out*

Bey just keeps walking back up the stairs in disappointment...she knows that whatever jay is doing could get him into trouble if he gets caught..but she tries not to think about it anymore because the thought is stressful...she lays down and stares up at the ceiling when jay walks in and lays beside her..

Bey: what do you want jay?
Jay: bey I'm just tryna talk to you...please can you give me a minute love..
Bey: okay so talk!
Jay: baby..you know I would never put you in harms way right?
Bey: jay you are right now!
Jay: Beyonce you gotta understand where I'm coming from!..
Bey: I thought you said you wouldn't get back into things like that Jay..you promised me!
Jay: I know ma...but it was just this time..so I can get this nigga off our backs!

Bey sits silently and thinks about what jay is telling her and why he's doing what he's doing...he makes a lot of sense but she just doesn't want anyone to get hurt from this situation going on...she turns to jay...

Bey: baby look...I understand what you're trying to do...but all I ask is that you at least handle this somewhere else and not the house okay!
Jay: *kisses bey* I can do that for you love!
Bey: thank you baby!

Jay takes beys hand and leads her back downstairs...they sit on the couch and start watching television when beys stomach growls...

Bey: jay...where the hell is my popeyes I told you to bring home?!
Jay: babe I was gone stop and get it but when you called talkin bout ol dude I rushed home!
Bey: hmm you're lucky you have an excuse *laughs* ....so what are we eating I'm starving!
Jay: well I could fry you up some chicken here!
Bey: really you feel like it?
Jay: yeah..anything for my lady!

Just as jay was fixing the food there was a loud bang on the door...jay ran to answer it and when he opened the door it was 4 of his friends and 2 of them were carrying the guy Andrew in all beat up..

Friend: we found this nigga jay *throws him on the floor*

Jay looks over to bey who's definitely disturbed by this...she doesn't say anything at all..she just gets up and goes back upstairs...TBC... 

6 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG...Jay is going to get an ear full from Bey about this.....I need an update ASAP LMAO..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I wanna know what they're finna do to him and why ol dude so pressed !! UPDATE SOON !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is quite the interesting situation!!! I mean it isn't Jay's fault that they brought him to the house...but it IS his fault for calling his goons up in the 1st place so idk....
    And I'm still wondering why Andrew's even mad @ Jay in the first place??

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is very interesting.. i wonder what happens next .. i can't wait to see Bey reaction..

    ReplyDelete