Thursday, October 20, 2011

Drama Keep ComingnPt.2

Daniel gets dressed cause he was completely naked fucking the chick that hurt bey..he helps solo lift bey up and get her into the car..

Daniel: *panicking* solo where do I go? I don't know where the hospital is!!
Solo: *crying* how the fuck should I know Daniel..I'm not from here!!

By this time bey is still not talking but she moves her head and makes a small moaning sound..

Solo: oh my god thu thu! Can you hear me babe?! We need to get you to a hospital..can you tell me where it is?!

Bey doesn't respond...she moves her head again and makes more sounds..

Solo: Shit!!...what the fuck did I do?
Daniel: solo it's not your fault babe!
Solo: it's not my fault you're right..it's yours!! I shoudve never taken her with me *crying* And don't call me you're damn babe cause we are definitely over!..turn left up here we bringing her to jay!
Daniel: um that might be a bad idea!
Solo: just fucking drive!

Solo keeps talking to bey tryna get her to come to and say something...she tells Daniel where to go and 30 minutes later they arrive at bey and jays house...they can't get in bey locked the door before they left and solos key is at the hotel...she calls jay..

Jay: solo?...where are you and my wife?...it's getting late!
Solo: *sniff* um jay....beys hurt!
Jay: solo where the fuck is my wife at?!
Solo: we're outside we were.....Hello?!

Before solo could finish jay was flying down the stairs and opened the car door as soon as he made it to the car..

Jay: oh my god baby! *picks bey up* what the fuck did y'all do!!?

Jay was in tears seeing his wife like she was...he hurries and brings her into the house and lays her on the couch...solo and Dan walk in shortly after...

Jay: *stands up* one of you better fucking tell what the hell happened and why my wife is laying here helpless!? 

he looks back and forth at solo and Dan with furiousness in his eyes...they are terrified of his reaction to their answer....solo speaks..

Solo: *crying* jay I'm so sorry..it's my fault...if I wouldn't have asked her to help me get my stuff none of this would've happened *sniff*
Daniel: na man it's my fault...I had another bitch in our room...solo was about to beat her up but she ran out and ended up hitting bey on the way out!........PUNCH!!

Jay of course had punched life out of Daniel....he headed towards solo next and was in a rage...solo started backing up and jay pushed her up against the wall..

Solo: *scared for life* jay stop it please! I'm so sorry..I never meant for this to happen to her!
Jay: *looks solo in her eyes* you just better be lucky you ain't a nigga solo...cause id fuck you up too..

Right there they were interrupted by hearing bey finally trying to speak..jay let's go of solo and they run over to bey...

Jay: bey baby talk to me love!
Bey: *struggling to speak*  i..it's n..n.not her f..fault jay!
Solo: thu thu I'm so so sorry this happened! *sniff* I shouldn't have taken you with me 
*sniff*
Bey: *takes solos hand* it's okay
Jay: baby do you think you need to go to the hospital?!
Bey: *shakes her head no*
Jay: solo could you bring her some water please?!
Solo: yea sure *walks off*
Jay: I'll be right back okay babe *kisses bey*

As solo was putting the water back into the fridge jay was standing right there when she turned around..

Solo: Aaahh *backs up* you fuckin scared me jay!
Jay: *hugs solo tight* solo I'm so sorry for what I did back there!...I never should've touched you in any kind of way..
Solo: *puts cup down and hugs jay back* it's okay bro..I know you were just upset about bey..I would've done the same..

After solo and jay made up they walked back into the living room...Daniel had finally gotten up and was sitting on the couch holding his face where jay had punched him which was all swollen and black by now..

Jay: hey man sorry about your face!
Solo: oh no don't be...his bum ass deserved that shit *mugs Daniel*
Jay: well how long are y'all here for?
Solo: 5 days..but bey said I could stay here until it's time to go back..
Daniel: what about me solo?
Solo: what about you? You have a passport fly your ass back to Houston!
Daniel: solo that's foul!
Solo: FOUL?! You wanna talk about foul after I caught you cheating Daniel! *calms down* you know what...I think you should just go....and now!
Daniel: but how will I...
Solo: Daniel ima count to 2 and you better be gone! I'll get my shit tomorrow and you bet not try nothing stupid with me!

Daniel knew there was no getting through to solo especially when she's angry so he got up and left...jay picked bey up and took her upstairs to rest..then came back down to see if solo needed anything...

Solo: na bro I'm good...thank you!.........hey jay?
Jay: yeah?
Solo: I really am sorry bout all this drama tonight..I know you weren't expecting this!
Jay: hey Sis don't sweat it okay..as long as my wife and child are alright we cool!
Solo: thanks jay...I love you!
Jay: I love you too lil sis *they hug*...so what you about to do?
Solo: well I noticed that lil bar around the corner called "Patzis"... I figured I'd go and get a few drinks..I need it after all this shit..
Jay: you sure *looks at watch* it's almost midnight?
Solo: yeah it's just around the corner!
Jay: well look take my keys and take the Benz...don't get to drunk okay *laughs*
Solo: I'll try not to!
Jay: ok well my wife needs me..see you later *walks upstairs*

(Next Morning)
Bey wakes up rubbing her head...she feels a small lump where she hit her head...she can't remember too much it's still all a blur...jay is still asleep onside her...bey moves his arm from around her and goes to freshen up...when she comes out the bathroom she decided to go check on solo...bey slowly opens the door to the guest room and to her surprise solo and some woman were all cuddled up holding each other tight...there were clothes everywhere and 4 empty wine bottles on the dresser..solo moves and bey closes the door quickly...

Bey: *confused & shocked look*  what the hell?!

TBC....

5 comments:

  1. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS 'Patzis' that's my bar lmfaooo...i love this post :) i'm happy everything's fine with Bey...Solo and some woman?! O.o lol..i can't wait to see what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  2. #DEATH (X__________X) at Solo with a chick! LMAO! # icant

    ReplyDelete
  3. what???? a chick?? what the heck!!! dang!!! loved it!! dan deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfao , solo was tore the hell up lmfao. i wonder what Bey gone say ...

    ReplyDelete