Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some Party!

(first off I wanna thank Terriya aka @4Beyonce1 for being such a great support and help on my blog...couldn't have wrote this great post without her..also check out "The Carters Story" click on the title to the right of my page & it'll bring u straight there>>>> 
It's a great blog! I promise you won't be disappointed {^_^})

It's September 2nd just two days before beys Birthday...bey and jay sit in the living room going over her party plans while junior who's now a month old sits and stares at them..

Jay: so who gone dj then babe?!
Bey: I don't know yet...solo wanted to but I want her having fun with us not working!
Jay: we need to find somebody then..we got a day left!
Bey: I know...what about the guy who did your last party?
Jay: who Michael?...I think i can hook that up..let me see if he's free..ima call him now!

Jay walks off to talk with The dj while bey  picks up Shawn junior to play with him..

Bey: hey mommys baby...you watching me and daddy..huh!
Shawn Jr.: *giggles and and spits up*
Bey: uh oh..somebody had an accident!

Bey gets up and goes to juniors room to clean him up and change his diaper..

Jay: *yells* ... Baby where you at!!?
Bey: In shawns rooms babe!

Jay runs upstairs and meets bey...he grabs her from behind while bey is changing junior..

Jay: I got some good news baby!
Bey: really what is it?!
Jay: Michael said he'd be able to dj for us Friday!
Bey: that's great! so now everything is all set for the party!
Jay: well there's one thing..
Bey: *picking up shawn jr.* ..what?!
Jay: well he said he had a birthday to do before yours as well and he can't come until 11!
Bey: ugh jay that's a whole hour after the party starts!
Jay: I know..but look maybe solo can work the tables until he shows up!..I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all bey..
Bey: yeah your right..I'll ask her later and see!

(2 days later September 4th Beys Birthday)

Jay has junior at home with him while bey and solo go out shopping for outfits for the party...they both picked out some fierce dresses with heels to match and then head to a cafe around the corner for some lunch..

Solo: so are you excited?!
Bey: yeah I can't wait to see everybody...its gonna be a great night!
Solo: I know right...I can't wait for mark to get here..

*Pause* y'all mark is a new guy solange is with now...he's a very successful lawyer and is flying out from LA to meet solo at the party tonight *Play*

Bey: so how are y'all doing so far?
Solo: ugh bey he is so good to me....loves Julez...they get along so great!...he can't ever keep his hands off me either!
Bey: oooh sounds like a keeper *laughs*
Solo: I sure hope he is...I really like him...... so you and jay doing ok huh!?
Bey: yeah we've been great...and since junior came even better...I love them so much solo..
Solo: I know you do..I'm happy for y'all!......so um...did you tell jay what happened yet?!
Bey: *stops eating & looks at solo*...solo no..and he won't know..at least not until I'm ready to tell him...I won't let anything ruin my party tonight so please dont say anything!..I'll tell him tomorrow or something!
Solo: bey you should tell him...you can't keep it a secret forever!
Bey: ugh solange I know...just let me handle it okay!

Bey gets up from the table..

Solo: what we doing...I thought we were eatin o_O!?
Bey: I'm not hungry anymore..I'm ready to go home!
Solo: bey look if I upset you I'm sorry!
Bey: no I'm fine..let's just go..

Solo knows she upset bey by bringing up the situation that happened....she decides to keep her mouth shut about it from here on out and her and bey leave headed back to bey and jays apartment..

Bey: *walking in the house*... Baby y'all home!!?
Jay: *walking downstairs* ...sshhhh shawns asleep!
Bey: *whispering* ...I'm sorry...
Jay: hey solo wassup *hugs her*
Solo: hey bro how you been?
Jay: I'm great can't complain..

Solo and beys eyes meet for a split second...bey gives her the look like "don't say anything .." and then goes into the kitchen..

Jay: (to solo).. okay since bey left I can talk now..
Solo: okay wassup?
Jay: I got this made for bey 3 weeks ago *opens a box & pulls out a diamond incrusted locket*
Solo: *gasp* oh my god jay it's gorgeous!
Jay: I know right...It's perfect for bey..and look *opens the locket with him and Shawn Jr. picture inside*
Solo: wow jay..this will be the best gift for her...she won't forget this birthday!
Jay: *chuckles* I hope not...

Jay places the locket back into it's box before bey comes out..

Jay: I need you to hold it for me until tonight..
Solo: jay I don't think I...
Jay: *interrupting* ..please Sis..she already almost saw it and I don't want her to end up finding it!...that'll ruin everything!
Solo: *takes the box* ..I gotchu bro..
Jay: thank you so much..

Bey walks back in eating some grapes..

Bey: what are you two talking about..
Solo: oh nothing.. *giggles*
Jay: yeah babe don't worry bout it *laughs*
Bey: *jokingly* ..oh I see how it is!

Its now 9 o'clock...the guest will start arriving at 10 and bey and jay are upstairs getting dressed..

Bey: *from the bathroom* ..baby I'm so hyped right now..I'm just ready to let go and have a great time tonight!
Jay: yeah me too...I want that ass shakin on me tonight to *laughs*
Bey: yeah my ass better be the only one shaking on you *smirks*
Jay: of course...*gets up* babe you almost done?
Bey: yeah I just have to slip on my dress and do my hair real quick..
Jay: okay well ima go downstairs and greet the guests..
Bey: okay baby!
Jay: don't take too long birthday girl *kisses bey*

Jay heads downstairs and starts greeting the early guest arriving..the party is perfect down to the decorations...there's enough food and alcohol for all of new york to share and the music is poppin...all the guest start arriving and finally bey comes out looking like a goddess as usual...her hair is long and curly flowing down her back..the dress she got is a black Strapless Dolce and Gabbana piece made to fit her curves perfectly..bey has on the most fiercest heels you could ever see..and her makeup is perfect as always..as she walks down the stairs all eyes are on her and the beauty she posses...

DJ: Everybody let's show the birthday girl..Mrs. Beyonce Carter some love!!

After everybody greets bey and shows her some birthday love they all get back to partying...everyone from Diddy, Rihanna, Gaga, and Adele is there...all of bey and jays family are there and Gwen and Chris stopped by to show their love as well...Shakira even flew in from Spain to show bey love..as the night passes everyone is past wasted and by now there's a lot of grinding and kissing happening on the dance floor...bey walks over by jay barely making it without falling she's so drunk (smh)...

Bey: heeey baby!
Jay: *laughing* ...hey babe you okay love?
Bey: I feeel fiine jay!....

Mama Tina walks over to bey and jay..

MT: hey y'all...I'm done for the night...I need to sleep!
Bey: aaawwww maaaa...don't leave yet!
MT: *shaking her head* ...this girl is too gone...jay you better watch her you know how she is with liquor *laughs*
Jay: I got her mama..*kisses mama Tina* ..be safe and have a good night..
MT: you too baby....and ima take junior with me...I have a feeling bey won't be up to taking care of him in the morning!
Jay: okay..be good lil man *kisses junior*

Mama Tina leaves with junior and jay takes bey onto the dance floor..The dj slows things down playing "No no no" by Destinys Child (part 1) and everybody slow grinds with their partner...bey and jay are tonguing each  other down in the middle of the dance floor..jays hands are all over beys ass squeezing and caressing it...they're practically fucking on the dance floor but don't care about who sees them cause they're both drunk..

Solo: (to Kelly) damn...they damn near fuckin *chugging down her glass of wine*
Kelly: I'm saying..I'm going find me somebody to grind on *walks off*
Mark: solo I'm happy you invited me here...it's a great party!
Solo: I'm glad you're enjoying it babe...

The Dj then plays "Telephone" by Gaga and bey and they both get hyped and perform the dance for everyone in the middle of the floor..everyone is laughing and having a sloppy drunk good time..solos guy mark walks over to bey when "Hold It Against Me" comes on..

Mark: hey Beyonce...
Bey: *looks behind her* ..heeeyy...mark right?!
Mark: yeah that's me *chuckles* ..um would you like to dance?
Bey: *looks around for jay*...um sure why not!

Bey and mark start dancing and having a great time...meanwhile solo is in the corner throwing back drink after drink getting drunk off her ass...when she looks up to see mark dancing a little too close to Beyonce she walks over..and splits them apart..

Bey: solange what the hell that was rude o_O!!?
Solo: you s..stay the fuck..away from my man bitch!

Both bey and mark are shocked that solo took it there and in front of everybody..bey is already drunk so solo starting trouble with her wasn't the best idea..especially since solo is drunk as well................solo gets into beys face..

Bey: solo I have a fuckin man...I damn sure don't need your piece of shit boyfriend!
Solo: my piece of shit boyfriend!!...you got some nerve bitch...at least my man ain't cheat!
Bey: Cheat!!...you mean what Daniel did to your ass in yawls  hotel room!?

By this time jay was making his way to the middle of the room towards bey...the music had stopped and everybody was watching bey and solo throw low blow lines back and forth at each other..

Jay: *grabs beys arm* ...babe come on..you've had too much to drink!
Bey: no jay..this lil bitch done crossed the fuckin line!
Solo: Beyonce!!...why don't you tell jay your lil secret!

When solo says this...bey immediately knows what she's talking about...she can't believe solo went there and outed her like that...bey kinda backs up ready to just walk off but jay was blocking her cause he was standing behind her..

Jay: *looks at bey*... bey what secret?
Solo: go ahead and tellem bey...the man waited long enough!

Bey is in a panic right now...she can't expose this secret to jay yet alone all the nosy people that are also waiting to hear...beys heart drops to her stomach..she's speechless, afraid, furious, and nervous all at the same time..

Jay: Beyonce...what fucking secret is she talkin bout!?!
Bey: jay..I'm sorry *tears up*
Jay: sorry for what?..tell me what the hells going on bey!!

Before bey could fully get anything else out solos drunk ass speaks up again..

Solo: she fucked Lyndell!!
Jay: *looks at bey* ...Beyonce is she telling the truth?!

Bey can't say anything...she just stands there looking down in shame as she was just embarrassed in front of everybody....jay walks in front of bey and lifts up her head staring right into her eyes..

Jay: baby tell me this isn't true!

bey just looks back at jay...he can tell by the look in beys eyes that this was the truth...jay backs away from bey slowly and then walks out the house...

Solo: oh I almost forgot..*gives bey a black box*....happy Birthday!...*sarcastically*...  it's from Jay..your husband!!

After solo and mark walk off bey stands there opening up the box...it's the diamond incrusted locket jay got for bey with him and Shawn juniors picture inside...bey holds the locket up and starts balling in tears..next thing you know..everyone was leaving and bey ran upstairs crying...

TBC......

13 comments:

  1. WHY IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solo is fucked for the at one. MAJOR low blow. Bey was to drunk to be aware about how close her and Mark were dancingg. I can't wait the next post to see how this turns out. Update soon please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!!!! Damn solo! Great post! Please post again SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate solo!!! PLEASE UPDATE AAP AND TELL ME ITS A DREAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg solo why would you do that ? like seriously and poor jay it is probably hurt.. this post makes me wanna cry pleaseeee updateeee soooonn

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG..! Whoaaaaaahhhh! Solo really crossed the line!! Great post Tati. & ur very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ughhhhh;/ I CNT STND SOLOW UPDATE A.S.A.P GREAT POST BY THE WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my mom always told me that drunk people dont say what thy say undet the influence of alcohol..they was always gon say what they say...so solo has no excuse....she needs to get her timing right as well...cause now jay gone want to leave bey and Lord knows bey cant cope being a single parent right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I miss something? When did Beyonce and Lyndell get together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No more alcohol for the Knowles family!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's fun that the title is "some party" and you talk about solange and her boyfriend... and in real life i just saw that the "party" video directors are alan ferguson and beyonce!!!! and alan Ferguson IS solange boyfriend!!! a little cray lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHOAAAAA......idek what to say to this. So much happened!!! WHen did Bey & Lyndell fuck?!?!? o.O And either way Solo was so wrong for doing that to her!!! Ugh and poor Jay.. :( PLEASE update soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete