Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Untitled

A couple weeks later.. junior has been on this earth for 9 days so far bey and jay have been awesome caring for junior and are starting off great as parents..bey has an interview today with with Cathy Lee and Hoda which she hasn't had an interview in a while...bey is still tired cause junior kept her up all throughout the night having to breastfeed him and rocking him back to sleep...it's almost time for her to head out and she's dragging around the house tired and grouchy...

Jay: *noticing beys restlessness* ...babe you sure about this interview today!?
Bey: *worn out tone* ..yes jay I can handle it!...
Jay: I think you should stay home and rest!
Bey: *attitude* jay...I got it Damn!.....I told you I can handle it!!
Jay: whoa first..I ain't come at you like that so you can lose the tone Beyonce!! And second...you just seem tired I'm just tryna make sure you okay!

Bey just keeps getting dressed without saying a word back to jay..her lack of sleep is getting to her...beys been having an attitude for a couple days now which is pulling jay to the edge but he knows he has to keep it together for bey and junior...Jay just shakes his head at bey......junior starts crying...

Jay: *gets up* ..you know what Beyonce...just talk to me when you lose that lame ass attitude!!...I'm going check on my son!

Bey just looks at jay while he's walking out...she feels kind of bad for giving jay a hard couple mornings but he has no idea what she's feeling like right now and him annoying her isn't making it any better...bey finishes dressing and goes into the nursery with jay and junior..

Bey: *kissing Shawn Jr.* mommys gonna miss you!...I love you!
Jay: is mommy gonna miss daddy? *looks at bey*
Bey: *kisses jays lips* I love you!.......Solos gonna be here to get junior and then she's bringing him to mom..

*Pause* btw solo and mama Tina have both moved to new York...just before junior was born they figured they should be closer to bey in case she needed them so her and solo purchased a nice 4 bedroom apartment just a few blocks from bey, jay and junior *Play*

Bey: I have 5 bottles in the fridge for her which should be more than enough until I come back..and anything else just tell her to call me okay!
Jay: okay baby *patting juniors back*... bey please try and relax when you get back home okay!
Bey: I will if I can babe...I just have so much to do!
Jay: I know but can you try to...please...for me and junior!?
Bey: *rubs juniors little head* okay baby....and look I'm sorry for being such a grouch this morning...I know you were just worried about me!
Jay: it's cool love...just watch ya tone next time or you'll be punished *chuckles*
Bey: ok well I have to go..*kisses jay and junior* I'll see y'all later...love you *walks out*

Jay continues to play with Shawn Jr. Until solo comes to get him..jay tells her what bey said and after solo, Julez and junior leaves jay gets dressed and heads off to work...it's now 5pm and bey is on her way back home...she's exhausted and doesn't feel like getting junior so she calls mama Tina to keep him for the night...

(Phone Convo)

Mama Tina: hey baby...how you feeling?!
Bey: I'm good mama just really tired!...how's my baby?
Mama Tina: oh he's fine...Julez got him occupied watching spongebob *laughs*
Bey: aww that's too cute!......mama I wanted to ask if you mind if junior stays with you for tonight?!
Mama Tina: sure baby you know I never mind having my grand babies with me!
Bey: *sighs of relief* thank you so much mama I need this rest...I'll have the driver bring you some more milk over!
Mama Tina: okay baby....let me go..junior done spat up..
Bey: okay bye ma..give junior a kiss for me...love you!
Mama Tina: okay love you too *hangs up*

Bey finally made it home...she threw her bags down by the door then kicked off her heels and relaxed on the couch for a bit..it felt so good to finally be doing nothing....later bey took a shower and pumped some more milk to send over to junior..after sending the driver on his way bey went back to her room popped in a movie and chilled...

(Jays Office)

Jays been at work at all day in the studio..it's going on 7pm and he misses his wife and son so he cuts his work day short leaving at 7 instead of 9 like always...

Jay: (to studio guys) ...hey ima bounce y'all...I gotta get home to my family!
Studio Guy1: aight cool man...see you tomorrow *daps jay up* we gotta get these tracks edited first thing!
Jay: I gotchu man!
Studio Guy2: say hey to the Mrs. for me bro *daps jay up* 
Jay: aight y'all...*walks out*

Jay jumps in his car and heads straight home to bey and junior...

(Carters House)

By this time the movie bey had put in was on a real steamy sex scene..she couldn't help but to start thinking about jay and before you know it bey had slipped her hand down her sweat pants massaging her clit pleasuring herself...the feeling was getting good to bey and she starts to moan a littler louder...

(Door Opening)

Jay: Bey baby where you at!? *walks upstairs* ......Beyonce!!?

Jay goes into the nursery but sees neither bey nor junior so he heads straight for their bedroom figuring they were asleep in there...jay opens the door..

Bey: *gasps* Aaaah Jay!! *pops up*
Jay: bey what the hell o_O....!?

When jay had walked in the sex scene on the movie was still going and bey was in full position legs spread masturbating to the thoughts of her husband...she had no idea jay was gonna be home this early and so she was completely embarrassed when she saw that jay saw what she was doing...

Bey: oh my god jaayy! *runs in the bathroom & locks door*
Jay: bey baby open the door *laughing*
Bey: No..I can't believe you saw me!
Jay: bey it's cool...I'm really not tripping baby! *still laughing*
Bey: jay it's not funny! Stop laughing!
Jay: okay baby I'm sorry!...but come out bey..why you acting like this you were just masturbating!?
Bey: I'm so embarrassed!
Jay: I don't know why...you shouldn't be!...I'm your husband Beyonce you have nothing to be ashamed of...I do it all the time!
Bey: *opening the door* ...oh really...all the time huh?!
Jay: *pulling bey in close to him* yup all the time *chuckles and kisses bey*

Bey and jay make out for a lil minute and jay notices Shawn Jr isn't around..

Jay: where's junior babe?
Bey: I let mama keep him for tonight...I was so tired jay I just needed a break!
Jay: I understand bae......so um..*looks bey up and down* we alone finally...

Bey walks to the bed...

Bey: ugh jay not tonight babe...I'm so tired!
Jay: what you mean? o_O...you were just spread eagle tryna get a nut a minute ago!

Beys face turns red...jay just embarrassed her all over again..he notices

Jay: bae look that came out wrong...but I need you bey...you obviously need me from what I saw *chuckles* come on ma..junior ain't here...the timing is perfect!
Bey: jay we can't...the 6 weeks ain't up yet!
Jay: shit I forgot about that!
Bey: I'm sorry baby...but don't worry..we'll be making love in no time *kisses his neck*
Jay: babe can I watch you masturbate? 
Bey: you for real?
Jay: bey I'm dead serious!
Bey: wow...*thinks*...okay sure I can do that for you!!

Bey lays down on the bed and jay lays beside her...he watches as bey slips her hand back down into her sweats..he can't see anything so he hovers over bey pulling her sweats down along with her underwear next...

Jay: there now I can see better *laughs*

Bey continues...she starts pleasuring herself as jay watches...he starts getting hard and can't keep his hands off bey...jay gets between her legs and slides two fingers inside beys kitty...

Bey: mmmh babe...I thought you were *gasp* watching me!?
Jay: *fingering bey* I couldn't help it ma?,
Bey: mmh keep going daddy *moans*

Jay and bey start making out and bey finally comes from jay fingering her

Bey: *catching her breathe* baby I can't wait for you to be inside me!
Jay: me neither...you ain't gone be able to walk when I'm done in that?
Bey: damn baby...then I definitely  can't wait now!
Jay: aight you sayin that lol...
Bey: baby I miss my baby?
Jay: I know me too...you think we should call and check on him?
Bey: yeah *grabs her phone*

(Phone Convo)

Bey: hey mama how's my sweetheart doing?
Mama Tina: he's just fine bey...I just gave him a bottle...he out for the night now!
Bey: aww I can't wait to see him!..
Jay: teller I said hey!
Bey: mama jay says hi!
Mama Tina: hey jay!.........well I'm about to take my shower then go to sleep...I'm tired baby..I'll chat tomorrow!
Bey: okay give junior a kiss for me!
Jay: and me!
Mama Tina: okay bye y'all *they hang up*

After bey and jay hang up they..cuddle close and finally get a goodnights sleep..

TBC........

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Loved it :) great post..haha bey got caught!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Steaaaaamy. I loved the whole Bey touching herself part. Your my favorite blogger by far. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww they are so cute , and Bey and Jay are some freaks , lol ... cute family i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow omg I felt so embarrassed for Bey while reading this!!! Lol and i was DEAD when Jay said "can i watch u?" HAHA! he is such a FA-REAK! lol. loved it :D

    ReplyDelete