Thursday, October 6, 2011

Visiting

In the last part bey and jay discovered that they were Finally pregnant and gonna have a child..after all the excitement they went back to their hotel room and talked about it which led up to them having sex...it is now 3 weeks later..


Bey has been busy promoting the DVD for her tour and working on the clothing line...she's been doing interviews back to back and trying to tackle her ever changing mood swings along with not being able to keep any food down..bey is just making it home from an all day photoshoot..she's extremely tired and flops down on the couch instantly falling asleep..jay comes in 15 minutes after her from working in the studio..

Jay: Baby!!?........*looks around* Bey where you at!?

Jay passed bey right up on the couch..he comes back to the living room and notices her still all made up in her clothes knocked out..he kisses bey on the forehead and picks her up carrying her to their room..as soon as he lays bey down she wakes up..

Bey: *sleepy voice* jay!?...hey baby!
Jay: *whispering* hey beautiful....you were asleep when I came in..
Bey: I'm sorry baby..I was really tired..
Jay: I didn't mean to wake you...
Bey: it's okay..I missed you..
Jay: I missed you babe!

Jay takes his coat off and climbs right in bed with bey..they give each other a few kisses and cuddle falling asleep immediately..


(the Next Morning)
Jay hears beys voice and it wakes him up..he looks over and sees bey is still knocked out and talking in her sleep..he sits up and just watches bey quietly..bey must bey having a sex dream (jay thinks) because she's squirming and moaning..while gripping the sheets..it's sort of turning jay on..

Jay: *to himself* damn baby!

After a few moments beys back is at a full arch and she's moaning and crying out as if she's orgasmimg...jay sits eyes wide as he watches his wife actually have a sex dream right in front of him..after she's done bey just gets up and goes to the bathroom..jay is looking like wtf did I just witness!..bey comes back and lays down as if nothing happened..she sees jay staring at her..

Bey: baby why you lookin at me like that?
Jay: bey do you even know what just happened?
Bey: *sits up* what are you talking about jay?
Jay: baby I just watched you have an orgasm while you were still asleep?
Bey: stop playing jay!
Jay: bey I'm so serious..I saw the whole thing!
Bey: *thinks* you know when I went to the bathroom just now I was so wet..when I wiped!
Jay: *laughing* bae I'm telling you..you were having some great sex!
Bey: jay oh my god *playfully hits jay*...
Jay: what..I'm not lying!
Bey: ugh being pregnant has me so horny all the time though..
Jay: oh really?...why you never ask for sex all the time then?
Bey: because, we've both been working a lot lately and been so tired..we never have the time to make love these days..
Jay: see that's where you're wrong..because I don't care how tired I am..and what time it is..I will never turn down your loving babe..
Bey: *smiling* well in that case I'll open my mouth more often *giggles and kisses jay*

Bey gets back up and takes all her clothes off..she looks back at jay giving him the sexy eyes while walking away..jay knows that means she's ready when he his..bey turns the shower on and gets in..jay strips and follows right behind her...without words or warning he turns bey around and picks her up..with the water flowing down her perfect body glistening off her jay puts all of himself inside beys kitty..

Bey: *moans* jaaay

She holds him as close as she can while jay glides in and out of bey at a medium pace..moaning with every stroke jay completes..the sensation is ten times better since she's pregnant..

Bey: baby..wow..this feels so..Aaahh!
Jay: *grunts* different huh?
Bey: *moans* yess..I think Aaahh ...it's cause I'm pregnant *moans*
Jay: it feels great baby *thrusting*
Bey: I'm cuming baby...uuuggghh!!
Jay: aah come for me baby...
Bey: *climaxing* oooh gooddd....*breathing heavily* okay...okkaaayy!

They both cum and have a shower...after they eat breakfast and dress bey and jay head out to jays mamas house..the familys away and mama Gloria is alone..so bey and jay are keeping her company for the day..

(Mama Glorias House)

Jay: Mama you home?!!
Mama Gloria: in the kitchen!
Bey: um baby ima go to the bathroom..
Jay: okay love!

Bey walks off to the bathroom and jay finds his mama in the kitchen cooking up some delicious soul food for the three of them..

Jay: hey mama *gives her a hug from behind* I've missed you
Mama Gloria: *kisses jay* awe I've missed you too baby.....where's my daughter in law?
Jay: oh she went to the bathroom..
Mama Tina: I know it must be exhausting for her poor thing...she works so hard!
Jay: yeah she does..but it's about to be a long break for both of us soon..

Bey walks in..

Bey: hey mama *gives Gloria a hug* how you been?q
Mama Gloria: *kisses bey* I been fine sweetie...how bout you and my grandchild *smiling*
Bey: *rubs belly* we're perfect...I can't wait to find out what I'm having!
Jay: you mean what WE are having!
Bey: you know i meant that jay...*rolls eyes*
Jay: I'm fooling with you babe..
Mama Gloria: you two are a mess..Shawn help me set the table for us so we can eat
Jay: really mama..can't bey help you it's only 3 plate settings?!
Mama Gloria: Shawn Carter!! *gives him the look*
Jay: okay mama..I'm sorry *grabs plates*

After they set everything up they all have a seat at the table and chowing down on mama glorias cooking..

Mama Gloria: (to bey)  so how far are you baby?
Bey: I'll be a month and 2 weeks on Sunday..*smiles looking at her belly*
Mama Gloria: so how you feel about everything shawn?
Jay: ma I couldn't be happier..I mean I'm so grateful to have the most beautiful, most intelligent, funniest, sexiest, most loving and caring woman ever carrying my child!
Bey: *tears up* aww baby stop it!
Mama Gloria: that's so sweet Shawn..and I couldn't be happier for the two of you..*looks at bey* I'm so glad god blessed shawn with you bey..you're the best thing to happen to him.
Bey: oh god *fanning her eyes* y'all are making me cry..I'm so grateful for you baby and you too mama Gloria...I love both of you so much!

They all finish eating and visiting and bey and jay get ready to head back home..

Jay: *hugs mama Gloria* aight mama it was good visiting...I love you
Mama Gloria: I love you too Shawn!
Bey: *kiss* I love you mama..we'll visit soon!
Mama Gloria: *kiss* okay baby..love you..y'all be careful!

(Jays Car)

Bey: Jay!?
Jay: yeah babe..
Bey: back at your moms..when you were saying all those things about me..you really got to me!
Jay: well I really meant it bey..I couldnt see myself with anyone else..for real!
Bey: jay it really turned me on to hear you say those things..
Jay: *looks at bey* haha really?
Bey: yes..since I'm pregnant everything you do is just so sexy to me now *seductively stares at jay*
Jay: hmm..I think ima love this pregnancy stage..*they laugh*


After bey and jay return home they stay in and watch jersey shore together...jay helps bey get her mind off work and relieve her stress..they cuddle up on the couch and chill for the night....TBC...

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaawwwwww! I frickin' love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol daaamn Bey is so horny now!!! But I know Jay doesn't mind! ;)
    And DEAD at that sex dream Bey was havin. It was so intense!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww....beys orgasm was...ch.....love ur blog...and ur updates are frequent as well...i rate u!!!

    ReplyDelete