Saturday, October 22, 2011

Busted



Jay runs to open the door for mama Tina and bey pulls solo further into the kitchen to hide her...

Solo: shit bey I thought you said 30 minutes..
Bey: I said less than 30 minutes solange...come on *takes her hand*

Bey brings solange back up to her room using the stairs from the kitchen...

Solo: *panicking* oh my god bey *paces back and forth* what am I gonna do? Shit!...*gasp* oh my god Ericka's still down there...oh shit!
Bey: solo calm down..nows not the time to trip out!...hopefully jay doesn't tell her anything..

(Downstairs)
Jay signals for ericka to go upstairs before he opens the door for mama Tina...ericka runs upstairs and jay greets mama...

Jay: hey mama how you doing *kisses mama Tina*
MT: hey Shawn...how you doing baby?
Jay: I'm fine as always!
MT: that's good!....where my baby?!
Jay: oh she's upstairs....I'll go get her!
MT: okay baby thank you!

As jay leaves mama Tina notices a couple things that are strange around bey and jays house like how solanges favorite black bag is lying on the floor by bey and jays couch...and how the table was set for 4 people instead of just bey and jay like it's suppose to be if they're here alone..

(Upstairs)

Ericka: solo should I leave?...I don't wanna cause any drama!
Solo: baby no..I need you to stay...I'm terrified right now...I need your support!

Bey and jay look at each other when solo calls ericka "baby" it's just awkward for them right now...


Ericka: okay if that's cool with y'all I'll stay *looks at bey and jay*
Jay: I ain't got a problem with it!
Bey: me neither ericka you're welcomed here...but never mind all this...what the hell we gone tell mama?
Jay: I don't know bey but we need to get down there before she suspects something!

Bey and jay hurry back downstairs to Tina..

Bey: hey mama *kisses and hugs her*
MT: hey baby...how you and my grandchild been?!
Bey: great mama..I can't wait to meet him *chuckles*
MT: me neither!

Jay starts clearing the table and when mama Tina hears the plates rattling she asks..

MT: jay!...I noticed the table was set for 4 people instead of just y'all 2...is anybody else here!?


Jay looks at bey nervously...he doesn't know what to say at all...theres an awkward silence for a moment...

Jay: um well we had a little company over before you showed up *nervously chuckles*
MT: oh really who?!
Jay: *hesitantly*  well um some friends of ours..I don't think you knowem!

Bey could tell jay was about to crack under pressure so she tries to change the subject...

Bey: um ma....how was your flight out here?!
MT: *looking at jay still* it was okay baby..the usual...
Bey: that's good!
MT: so wheres solo?!

Bey and jay are both shocked mama Tina asked this...bey knows mama Tina already knows solos there and they are plotting something but she tries to act like she doesn't know what mama is talking about..

Bey: ma what are you talking about?!
MT: *gets up*..Beyonce Giselle Knowles you don't lie to me and you damn sure bet not play games with me! Your sisters bag is onside the couch here and she never leaves that bag anywhere so I know she's here..(looks at jay) and I'm upset with you Shawn!
Jay: mama what'd I do?
MT: you lied to me as well...you know damn well you didn't have friends over this early for breakfast...now one of you better tell me the truth..
Solo: it's not their fault mama!

Solo had heard the situation going on downstairs and had to step in...bey and jay were only tryna help her and be there and she didn't want them caught up in her problems any longer...

MT: I knew you were here!....why are you here and not with Daniel and bey why are y'all tryna lie for her!?..this isn't like you at all! *crosses arms and sits down* somebody tell me what's going on NOW!!
Solo: me and Daniel had an argument mama and I didn't wanna be around him at all... so I asked bey to stay here until it was time for me to come back home!
MT: okay so who else is here then?...I saw 4 plates on the table not 3!

A silence comes over the room for a few seconds...solo definitely doesn't wanna tell mama Tina about ericka but she can't keep lying to her cause she'll find out sooner or later anyways...so solo spills the beans..

MT: solo is this true?
Solo: yes mama...and I didn't wanna tell you cause I know how distraught you'd be about it all but I can't hide it from you...
Bey: ma she's a really sweet girl..and I think if you took the time to talk to her you'd like her too!

Mama Tina sits in silence trying to take this all in...she gets up and grabs her purse..walking towards the door..as she turns the knob she looks back at solo..

MT: I have a meeting to get to....solo you'll come back to Houston with me when I leave tomorrow and that girl will stay...I'll be back tomorrow to get you and your things *leaves out slamming the door*

Everyone just sits there saying nothing to each other...solo and bey knew this news was disturbing to mama Tina...solo starts crying and runs upstairs to her room with ericka and jay walks over to bey..

Jay: babe are you okay!
Bey: *looking down* yea I'm fine....but I know my mom and sister aren't...did you see how mama was looking?
Jay: yeah she did look pretty upset!
Bey: and poor solo...shes going through a lot right now...
Jay: yeah she is...I wish there was more we could do to help!
Bey: me too...

Bey and jay just sit there for a while thinking about everything and talking...they both clean the kitchen and head back upstairs to nap...

TBC............

(guys and gals I know this post is a bit short and detail-less, but I'm starting from another point in the next posts so I ended this one quickly just to get this situation out of the way...look out for the next post in a short while...any questions leave a comment or hit me up on twitter ~> @Created_to_sing ...thanks for reading.......Tati)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mama Tina is maddddd and Jay is such a bad liar lmfaooo ...i can't wait for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete