Sunday, October 2, 2011

Missed Call!

(Missed Calls)
Jay dials her number for the 4th time.........The voicemail comes on again..
 He hangs the phone up frustrated and upset..

Jay: I been callin this woman all day..she hasn't picked up or called back..
Kanye: jay you know she's busy with her tour..
Jay: I know but it never kept her from picking up the phone..
Kanye: dude you sound so whipped right now *laughs*
Jay: I ain't whipped..I just miss my wife..she's a workaholic..we barely spend time together!
Kanye: from what I see man yall spend plenty of time..
Jay: no..it's not enough time..it never is..she's always rushing off to work on something!
Kanye: jay bey is a hard working woman..you knew that when you met her..what's the problem now?
Jay: I don't know man..I want her to stop..I want her to take a long ass break from everything and be with me..
Kanye: aw man good luck with that!

(8:35 in London) 
Beyonce is to go on stage at 9pm..shes nervous, everything is crazy around her,it's a packed house..she sees her phone lighting up..it's jay..

Angie: you not gone answer that bey..it's your husband
Bey: ugh no..he's just gonna talk about how much he misses me..I have to focus Angie!
Angie: don't you miss him?
Bey: yes I do but I'm working..you know what my work means to me..
Angie: girl you need a break from this!
Ty: 15 minutes bey and we walk down..
Bey: ok thanks Ty help me with my shoes Angie..

Mama  Tina walks in

Mama Tina: let me pin this up Beyonce...have you talked to jay? He just called me.
Bey: ugh he's acting like a child again mama..I'll call him after the show!
Mama Tina: Beyonce call that man..y'all only been away from each other for 5 months!
Bey: ma I will..let me do my show first..
Ty: 5 minutes!!! ..Sasha you ready girl?
Sasha: I'm always ready baby!

(Back at the Studio) 

Jay: ye I can't take this shit..I'm flying out to meet her tomorrow!
Kanye: she still hasn't answered?
Jay: na man..you see what I go through?
Kanye: say..how bout we hit the club tonight..get your mind off bey for a while!?
Jay: I could use a few drinks..yeah let's hit 40
Kanye: cool let's roll

Jay and Kanye hit the 40/40 club and get wasted..throwing back bottle after bottle jay doesn't even realize bey is calling him back..

Kanye: you good man
Jay: aww ye I'm great..I'm not even worried about bey right now *they laugh*
Kanye: good you should be relaxed like this all the time!

Jay and ye keep getting more drunk..a strange woman approaches the table with some other woman..

Groupie 1: you gentlemen need some company?

Kanye and jay look at each other 

Jay: um sure..we were getting a little bored..have a seat beautiful
Kanye: you sure jay!?
Jay: come on man..bey ain't worried about me..I need somebody's attention
Kanye: aight man..

Kanye and jay buy the girls drinks and they party for the rest of the time..jay and ye are so plastered they end up leaving with the two girls..

(Beys Hotel Room)

Bey: mama I've been calling him..now he won't answer..you see how he plays games!
Mama Tina: well bey I wouldn't answer either after I tried to call my wife all day and she never answers..
Bey: ma please I dont need this..I just got off stage..
Mama Tina: okay well..I'm off to bed..we have another long day tomorrow..goodnite
Bey: nite mama..

After Tina leaves bey tries to dial jay one more time before she heads off to sleep..

"Hey you've reached Shawn..do your thing after the beep! *beep* jay I've been tryna call you back since my show was over..I guess you're asleep..it is pretty late! Anyways I had an awesome show..just miss you a whole lot..call me when you get this..love you baby!

(Groupies House) 
Jay goes into the room with  groupie 1 while Kanye goes to another with groupie 2.. Kanye is getting it in with groupie 2 while jay sits on the bed with groupie 1..

Jay: you know I was okay just chillin in the living room *nervous laugh*
Groupie 1: Yeah but it's so boring out there..don't you like it in here? *rubs jays shoulders*
Jay: yeah it's cool I guess..
Groupie 1: you want a drink?
Jay: yeah I'd love one..thanks..

After jay drinks a few more drinks he finds himself laying next to the girl in bed holding her..he tries to fight the alcohol as much possible but then ends up passing out in the girls room..

3 comments:

  1. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jay don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooooo!!!! jay can't do this!! please let him stop him or something cause they can't afford another heart break between them!! but thanks 4 the post!!

    ReplyDelete