Monday, October 3, 2011

For the Stans!

Okay stans..I've come up with a new proposition for you guys..I haven't been receiving as many comments on my last few post from you guys..which makes me think they're a little dead.. so, I've decided to try something new!...I want you guys to comment on this post and give me your ideas and input of what you think my next post should be written about..I'll give you guys the next few hours to leave your comments and then I will incorporate all of your ideas into the next post...I know it'll be a great one with your thoughts involved! Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing what you guys ideas are!

10 comments:

  1. i love your last few posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think that the updates are boring or dead. maybe its just the fact that most of the stans and reader in school or at work right now. wait until they come back....
    i love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls write now!!! Last part was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the last few postss

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dunno why u think that the last parts were boring..i loved them...keep the great work..i love the drama that u put in here :) LOVE ur blog and i read it everyday before school...they make my day thanks for that :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea i agree with everyone else , your last few post were great ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i havent been commenting cause i moved house and have no internet connection yet

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last few post were amazing...keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I personally LOVE your blog. It's one of my faves. And I don't by any means think it is boring. Like Marvsbounty said, maybe people are too busy with work & school to comment, but trust me ur blog is amazing! ^.^
    Also, maybe the next post should just be about Bey finding out she has alcohol poisoning?? Since that's something she can recover from...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the last one! :)
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete