Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sisters For Life!

In the last post bey and jay were still on bad terms about the incident that happened at the party...jay was planning to leave until Beyonce was ready to be completely honest with him about her and Lyndell..after bey told jay the story he had a hard time believing her..jay ended up not leaving but sitting in his office to think...bey just stayed in the bedroom not really knowing what she'd do about the problem..after mama Tina spoke some sense back into bey and Kanye spoke sense back into jay.. They finally ended up talking..after a heartfelt conversation between the two..they made some good loving and made up.....it is now a week since the party incident and bey and solo still haven't spoken to each other..bey has been busy with work and junior and solo is just too scared to confront bey from fear of her lashing out..

(Carters House)

Jay: babe when was the last time you talked to solange?
Bey: not since the party!
Jay: bey why? You need to call her...I know you miss her! You really gone allow what she did to ruin yawls relationship?
Bey: *sighs* No jay its just I haven't had the time!
Jay: bey..that's nothing but an excuse...you've been way more busy than this other times and you always found time to check on your sister..so I know you lying to me!

Bey gets up to put junior in his crib for a nap...jay followers her upstairs..he's not done talking with her about this...

Jay: so you just gone ignore me like that!?
Bey: jay I really don't wanna talk about this right now! *walks to their bedroom*
Jay: na we gone talk about it bey!...know matter how hard you try to play I know you miss your sister and you need to set things straight with her!
Bey: I will okay...I just need time!
Jay: how much time you need bey? Anything could happen to you or her god forbid and y'all sitting here avoiding each other over some damn nonsense!! That's childish Beyonce!

Bey sits on the bed arms crossed...she knows she should make things right with her sister but solo almost ruined her relationship...why would she forgive her so easily for that? Jay kneels down in front of bey..

Jay: baby look...I'm not tryna make you upset or fuss at you...but I know how this can go..I had a friend that did me wrong and he ended up gettin shot and dying before I could make things right with him...I never forgave myself for holding such a huge grudge over something petty...till this day it hurts me on the inside and I don't want that happening with you or solo...please baby call her!

Bey just looks down at the floor a little teary eyed from jays words...he's so right...but bey wants solo to call and apologize to her first...after all it is her fault they aren't talking!

Bey: *looks at jay* I just need more time jay!
Jay: *sighs* fine bey..do what you want..but I hope you at least think about what I just said and take it into consideration...nothing good gone come out of you and solo not talkin to each other!

Jay walks out the room leaving bey to herself...jay just said the exact words that her mother told her just a weak ago about them.....she picks up her phone and dials mama Tina.

(Phone Convo) 

MT: hey baby how you doin?
Bey: *sad tone* hey ma
MT: what's wrong with you?
Bey: nothing I'm just tired..that's all
MT:  Beyonce you must've forgot who you talking to...tell me what's going on! Is it you and jay!
Bey: *tearing up* no..its solo
MT: I figured that..you two still not talking?
Bey: no..not since my party!
MT: Beyonce..why?
Bey: because mama...it's solos fault any of this happened...she needs to call me and apologize to me!!
MT: Beyonce you sound so damn childish right now!...if I didn't know who you were I'd think I'm talking to a damn 12 year old!
Bey: ma she almost cost me my marriage and family! How could I forgive her!?
MT: No YOU almost cost you your marriage and family!! Nobody told you to do the shit you did! You messed up and jay forgave you..so why can't you forgive your own sister!?

Bey is silent for a minute...mama Tina just completely put her in check and made her realize how she was acting was very ignorant...

MT: now I won't have this Beyonce Giselle! You make things right with solo and NOW! I don't wanna hear from you until y'all two are talking again..you hear me?
Bey: yes mam!
MT: I'm not playing Beyonce!
Bey: mama I hear you! Ima handle it today!
MT: okay..I love you and don't call me until you're done with this!
Bey: love you too ma..

After bey and mama Tina hang up bey goes downstairs to find jay and apologize..he was in the kitchen making a sandwich..

Bey: jay?
Jay: *jumps* damn bey..why you gotta creep up like that?!
Bey: I'm sorry..
Jay:  wassup?
Bey: jay I just wanted to let you know that I was sorry for catching an attitude back there...and I'm gonna call solo and work this out!
Jay: it's cool bey..I know how it can be..I'm just glad you decided to change your mind...so when you gonna call her?
Bey: i was gonna call after I apologized to you.
Jay: okay well you apologized...now go call your sister
Bey: you wanna do this with me?
Jay: bey..this is something you need to do alone babe!
Bey: yeah you're right!

Jay kisses bey and she goes back upstairs to finally make that phone call to solange..The first time bey calls the voicemail picks up..but a few minutes later solange calls bey back..

(Phone Convo)

Bey: *hesitantly* hello?
Solo: hey Beyonce!
Bey: hey solange..um how have you been?
Solo: I've been okay...I miss my big sister though!
Bey: yeah I miss you too!...um do you think you could come by? I wanna talk to you!
Solo: sure I can be there in about 20 minutes..I have to drop Julez to karate class first!
Bey: okay well I'll be waiting...give lil man a kiss for me!
Solo: okay see you soon
Bey: alright bye

After they hang up bey heads back downstairs by jay..he's in his studio messin around with some beats..

Jay: so how'd it go babe?
Bey: it was better than I thought it'd be...I asked her to come over..I feel like we need to talk about this face to face!
Jay: okay cool...well you want me to leave and give y'all some privacy?
Bey: no baby I want you to stay...just stay in the studio or somewhere until we're through.
Jay: aight I can do that!..what if junior wakes up?
Bey: oh yeah...if he cries I'll get him and bring him to you...he should be fine though I just put him to sleep 20 minutes ago!

Bey talks to jay a few more minutes and the doorbell rings...bey gets up to answer it closing the studio door behind her...it's solo at the door..

Bey: *opens door* hey solange *hugs her*
Solo: hey bey..how you been *hugs her back*
Bey: come in sit down..

Bey walks into the kitchen and comes back out with 2 champagne glasses and a bottle of wine..

Bey: want a drink before we talk?
Solo: I don't think I should...not after what happened last week..
Bey: oh yeah you're right! 

Bey sets the wine and glasses down on the table and sits next to solo...it's kind of and awkward silence for a few seconds and bey finally says something..

Bey: soo...I asked you to come over so we could resolve this conflict between us!
Solo: I'm glad you did...I miss you bey..and I hate it when we fight like this!
Bey: solo we need to let this go...I'm not mad at you or anything I just want us to be friends again..I miss my lil sister!
Solo: you promise you aren't mad? I mean I really fucked up..I was way out of line for doing what I did..and in front of everybody!
Bey: solo it's okay...we both had too much to drink and it just got to us...I'm not gonna hate you forever! I mean it's been a whole week since we've spoken and it killed me to not talk to my little sister! I love you too much to hold a grudge for the rest of my life!
Solo: thu I'm so so sorry for the way I acted...I don't know how I can ever make this up to you..I just feel so bad and stupid for trippin out like that!
Bey: solo listen..it's okay...jay and I are fine..You and I are fine...let's just forget about everything okay! I forgive you and I love you so much!

Solo grabs the wine bottle from the table pops it open and pours a glass for her and bey..she hands bey her glass..

Solo: this is to us..for making up..and never ever will we argue and not speak again
Bey: right..and never ever will you get wasted at another one of my parties again *they laugh*

Some time has passed and jay walks out the studio...the house is quiet and he looks for bey and solo...when he walks to the living room there are two wine bottles empty on the table and bey and solo are passed out on the couch..

Jay: *shaking his head and laughs*...Bey?!.. *shakes bey*

Beyonce just moves and says nothing...jay picks up the wine glasses off the floor and then runs upstairs to check on junior...when he gets upstairs junior is laying in his crib just playing with his feet and giggling...jay picks him up and takes his bag grabs a couple bottles out the fridge and heads out...

TBC......

7 comments:

  1. Awww Im glad they made up! GOOD POST !!!
    @OneFierceFemale

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay , i'm glad bey and solo made up..me and my little sister has the same relationship we just make up five mins later , lol .. but i wonder were Jay going .. mhmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is cute. I'm sooo glad they made up. The Knowles sisters 4 life!

    @ZelLovesBeyK

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad they made up, i love happy endings! Ok, im ready for the next chapter :)are hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad they made up :) And smh @ them passing out again haha. Wonder where Jay's going? I bet Bey's gonna wake up and freak out haha

    ReplyDelete