Friday, October 7, 2011

Vaca for Bey!

(Doctors Appointment w/ Dr. Hawthorne 10am)

Bey just had her checkup and ultra sound done and everything is just fine with the baby..once shes done the doctor comes back to fill her in on a few extra things.. They are about to leave out when jay grabs Dr. Hawthorns attention again..

Jay: um Dr. excuse me!...I'm sorry I just have a couple questions..
Dr. H: sure..what can I help with?
Jay: well my wife has been having these..sexual urges..

Bey mugs jay the entire time..she was so upset at him for bringing the matter up especially since they already had an agreement on how they would handle it...

Jay: and um..I really just wanted to know..if there was anything that could be done..to  kind of decrease the urges!?
Dr.H: well believe or not this is very normal for bey to be having these urges..some women want sex all the time..some never want to be touched even after birth..it's always different..
Jay: wow really.. I never knew that!
Dr.H: the only solution for bey right now would be to get a shot we have for this..she'd have to do it weekly of course..
Jay: are there any risk?

By this time bey  is completely annoyed with jay and is ready to go..she stands up and interrupts..

Bey: excuse me Dr...(to jay) there's no need for more questions I'm not taking any shots..so let's go please!
Jay: bey I'm just tryna..
Bey: Shawn..let's go please!!!

Jay can tell by beys tone she pissed so he stops with Dr. H ..says bye and they leave..

(In the Car)
There was complete silence for about 10 minutes...then jay speaks..

Jay: bey you were so rude back there!
Bey: Rude! Shawn really?...how could you ask her those things without at least warning me first..I felt so embarrassed!
Jay: embarrassed for what bey? She said people ask that question all the time!
Bey: that's not the point jay..it was because you asked without me knowing..I wasn't expecting that...
Jay: it's really not a big deal Beyonce!
Bey: obviously it is Shawn..if I'd known you had such a problem with my urges..I wouldn't have bothered you in the first place!
Jay: come on babe..let's not fuss about this..I only asked a question..
Bey: whatever..I'm through with it *crosses her arms & turns away from jay

Bey and jay make it home and bey goes in the house first..jay gets in and here's her on the phone already talking to mama Tina...

( phone Convo)

Mama Tina: so how long you wanna stay?
Bey: Only for a couple weeks..I just need to get away and have some me time..
Mama Tina: I understand..you know you're welcome to come home whenever baby!
Bey: thanks mama..I really need this!

Jay listens to beys conversation the whole time...when bey finally hangs up and jay walks into their room...

Jay: so where you tryna go?
Bey: what? *looks up at jay*
Jay: I think you heard me?...who were you talking to?
Bey: I was talking to my mama...and whats with the tone?
Jay: so you leaving me?
Bey: *sighs* I'm just gonna be at my moms for sometime to relax jay!
Jay: well what about work?
Bey: I took care of my appointments and interviews..they're all rescheduled!
Jay: bey i Really should be with you..in case you need anything?!
Bey: I'll be fine..mama and solo will be there..they'll help me with whatever I need Shawn!

jay could see that Beyonce was definitely annoyed with him...she was just ready to have a little bey time by herself but jay kept trying to convince her to stay...bey wasn't feeling this way before but when jay talked to the doctor about her issue it kind of upset her that he was so bothered by it..Bey began packing her things...

Jay: just let me come with you bey!?
Bey: jay no..I told you I need to be alone to myself for a bit...ugh..
Jay: *sighs* okay whatever..I guess..
Bey: I leave tomorrow morning..will you drop me to the airport?
Jay: of course I will bey!...will you at least call me?
Bey: jay you know I will...*sarcastically* I'm not going on tour..I'm just gonna be at moms for a couple of weeks!
Jay: I know..but you're carrying my child and I wanna make sure everything will be ok!
Bey: I'll be fine okay *kisses jay* it's just a little me time!

The rest of the day kind of went by slowly...jay could tell bey was agitated by him and what he'd done..he didn't understand why she made a big deal of it though..but he left her alone anyways...bey kept to herself and finished packing..made a few phone calls and caught up on a couple of her favorite shows...jay did some work in his home office and made some calls as well..the day passed and they are about to head to bed...

Jay: *rubs beys thigh*
Bey: *moves jays hand and turns around*
Jay: *sits up* whats your problem beyonce?
Bey: *rolls her eyes* can i just sleep please?
Jay: No!..not until you tell me why you're being so distant!
Bey: its nothing jay..
Jay: bey..its obviously something..we've barely spoken more than 10 words to each other all day today!
Bey: *turns over and sits up* jay why didn't you just tell me about my urges draining you out?...you know how embarrassing it was hearing you talk to my doctor about it?
Jay: so this is why you haven't talked to me all day?
Bey: yes jay it is!..i mean i don't know if its my hormones, but that really just got to me *crosses arms*
Jay: *moving closer* baby look...im so sorry for making you feel that way..i really didn't think you would've cared!
Bey: we jay i do care!...I mean its not a problem that you asked her..it was just you should've talked to me about it before you decided to do it..that way i would've at least KNOWN i was being a bother to my husband!
Jay: okay from here on out..i won't say another word at any of the appointments..
Bey: jay i don't want it to be like that...im just saying when there's a problem like this talk to me before you ak the doctor about it ok?!
Jay: i hear you babe..I'll know better next time..
Bey: *kisses jay* thanks baby *lays back down*
Jay: wait..bey you just gone leave me hangin?

bey turns over and sees jay is on hard..

Bey: sorry baby i have an early flight in the morning...plus I wouldn't wanna ware you out!
Jay: oh you got jokes i see..bey come on babe for real!
Bey: Jay im tired!
Jay: and im horny!..i was here for you when you needed my dick!!
Bey: really jay?
Jay: bey don't leave me hanging..i don't feel like jackin off seriously!
Bey: god..fine jay..*turns back over* make it quick!
Jay: ha you know thats not possible for me!
Bey: ..ch..says the guy who can't handle my sexual urges!
Jay: haha damn bey that was messed up..

Jay climbs on bey pulling his hard swinger out and pushing himself inside her..

Bey: *gasps* Aaahh baby..be gentle..
Jay: sorry love *thrusting slower* that's better?
Bey: mmmh yes..

Jay starts picking up the speed..bey starts getting into it..

Bey: baby go deeper...
Jay: *stroking* oh so you want it now *smirks*
Bey: *smiling* well you do put it down *moans*

30 minutes pass..bey and jay are dripping with sweat and breathing uncontrollably..both are about to reach their climax..

Jay: aah..shit! I'm cumin bey...shit *grunts*
Bey: mmmh jaayy!!! *gasps*

bey starts to cum and so does day..he makes his strokes bigger and deeper and as they are releasing their orgasms bey starts making a funny squealing noise..jay looks at her crazy cause she's never made these sounds before..he continues and they both climax..

Jay: Shit!...baby that was great..thank you!

as bey is trying to catch her breathe she starts crying..

Jay: bey whats wrong?..was it bad?! *looking confused*
Bey: *crying* im sorry baby..*sniff* its not you..it just felt so good *wiping her tears*
Jay: Wow..*laughing* this pregnancy has you all jacked up..
Bey: *sniff* its not funny..*chuckling* my hormones & mood swings are the worst right now!

After bey calms down..her and jay talk and laugh a little more and end up falling asleep...holding each other...

TBC...

5 comments:

  1. LMAO at bey crying a laughiing after having sex. awww but 4real im happy they made up. great post. can't wait 4 the next one XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww , i'm glad they did make up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Bey and her damn hormones! She's outta control

    ReplyDelete
  4. im happy they did make up

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol!!! LOVE IT..UPDATES LONG OVERDUE!!

    ReplyDelete