Friday, October 7, 2011

Too Much!

Its a few weeks later and bey has been driving jay up the wall...every time he looks up she's tryna have sex with him...it's 9am and bey and jay just finished making love for the 2nd time since bey woke jay up at 8...

Jay: *getting out of bed*
Bey: baby where you going?
Jay: *rolls eyes* bey all this sex has me hungry..I'm just going to grab a snack *puts boxers on*
 Bey: okay..well hurry back..we're not finished!
Jay: really bey?
Bey: just one more time baby..please!!
Jay: *sighs* I'll be back!

Jay goes downstairs and immediately grabs his phone off the counter to call Kanye...

Kanye: *sleepy voice* wassup jay
Jay: ye man you still sleep?
Kanye: jay it's only 9 o'clock..you know I sleep in late on Fridays..
Jay: oh yeah..guess I forgot the time..but ye I need to talk with you like now!
Kanye: aight ima brush my teeth and call you right back!
Jay: and call right back nigga
Kanye: haha aight man *they hang up*

5 minutes later Kanye calls back..

Jay: ye it's bey..
Kanye: what about her?
Jay: man ever since she's been pregnant she's been wanting more and more sex!
Kanye: jay..since when is that a bad thing *laughs*
Jay: I didn't think it would be either until she turned into a nymphomaniac!..ye she wants it all the time!
Kanye: how much is all the time?
Jay: bro she woke me up at 8 this morning begging for it..we've had sex twice already since then..it's only 9 o'clock...and I'm going back up there so we can do it again!!
Kanye: damn bro...what's wrong with her?
Jay: nothing!..is wrong..it's like ever since bey got pregnant her hormones have been everywhere..she's always horny and wants sex...she orgasms in her sleep ye!
Kanye: *laughing* whoa bro tmi...wow bey orgasming in her sleep!?! I bet that sounds nice!
Jay: wait..what?
Kanye: nothing..look why don't you talk with her..and ask her if y'all could slow it down a bit..that's the only thing to do man!
Jay: yeah you right..ima have to..

Bey yells from upstairs..

Bey: BABY...IM WAITING!!!!
Jay: that's her now..you hear her?
Kanye: *laughing* yeah man..better go take care of that!
Jay: aight bro ima hit you later..
Kanye: cool..tell bey I said hey!
Jay: no problem *they hang up*
Bey: *whining* jaayy!
Jay: coming babe!

Jay goes upstairs and finds bey lying naked with her 2 month old belly exposed..she's ready to take care of business..while jay is debating on wether he should talk to her now or later..he walks over to the bed..

Bey: baby what took you so long..
Jay: I'm sorry boo..Kanye hit me early to ask me something..
Bey: I've been waiting *pouty face*
Jay: I'm here now bey...*hesitates* umm babe..can we talk for a minute?
Bey: ugh..jay can't it wait..I need you right now!
Jay: i know bey..but that's actually what it's about!
Bey: well what is it then?
Jay: bey I don't have a problem making love to you at all baby...but does it have to be so much? You wearing me out love?
Bey: jay..you were the one who asked 'why I didn't ask you for it more!'....
Jay: I know bey but I didn't know your urges were gonna be so frequently!
Bey: so what are you saying!
Jay: I'm saying can we just slow down a little?
Bey: okay..but how much is a little?
Jay: how about twice everyday?
Bey: *thinking* twice everyday plus oral in the morning?
Jay: okay yeah..that's cool! So we have a deal?
Bey: *rolls eyes* yes jay...but there's one thing?!
Jay: whats that?
Bey: we're not shaking hands on the deal...you're gonna fuck me instead!
Jay: ha ha..aight ma I can deal with that!

So jay spends his morning satisfying his wife and sealing their deal...they spend the day watching movies and making out afterwards...bey and jay heads to bed early cause she has a doctors appointment the next day...

4 comments:

  1. Haha Bey is too much! great post as usual! this is BeyonceFollower by the way, i just coulnd't be bothered to sign in lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao wow I had to comment after I saw @Im cooky comment "ice her cooch" lol hilarious...and yea bey is draining poor jay...but hey its not her fault yall..its the pregnancy hormones...thanks for commenting...love the stans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jay , lol he don't know what to do , Smh... Bey A lady in the streets and a F R E A K in You know what .. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha pregnant bey is crazy lol

    ReplyDelete