Friday, November 4, 2011

Something Going On!

Some time has passed now and it's November....bey and jay have gotten back to the regular which is work work work....bey of course downsized her what used to be hectic schedule because she wanted to spend as much time with junior as she could..jay on the other hand has been in the studio day in and day out especially since he started focusing more on one of his roc nation artist Rihanna...so now..it's early Friday morning and bey is sitting up in bed arms crossed with a pressed look on her face because jay promised a day for just the two of them but had to cancel because of work....

Jay: *putting his shirt on* ...so you not gone say nothing at all to me?!
Bey: *silently pouts*
Jay: Beyonce...you know how sorry I am..i have to be at work babe..this deadline is comin at us quick..we need to finish these new tracks!!
Bey: *turns her head and silently pouts*

Jay slips on his timberlands and walks over to beys side of the bed...he kneels down in front of her and takes her hand..

Jay: bey baby please don't act like this! I know how much it meant to you for us to spend the day together but I have to do this babe...I promise I'll make it up to you! *kisses beys hand*..come on love don't do me this way..
Bey: *shaking her head* ...whatever jay..just go to work!

Bey slides back under the covers and jay notices tears in her eyes...bey tried to hide them but even by the flushed red look on beys face jay could tell she was crying..he moves to the other side of the bed and places his hand on beys face...

Jay: bey bey please don't cry baby..you know what that does to me!
Bey: *sniff* jay..you promised me that we'd spend the day together *sniff*..just you and me!..you never used to break your promises but now..all you care about is working with "Rihanna!" 
Jay: Beyonce you know it's not like that!..I'm just tryna meet deadlines babe...once I get this done I'll take a whole week off from work and do nothing but spend it with you! I promise bey!
Bey: ugh whatever...don't make promises you can't keep..*sniff*

Junior starts crying and immediately bey gets up to go and care for him...

(Juniors Room)

Bey changed junior and now sits in her chair feeding him...as he falls back to sleep she puts him back in his crib and jay walks up behind her while she's laying him down..he puts his arms around bey...

Jay: baby please don't be mad at me ma...I really am sorry I had to cancel our day! *kisses beys neck*

Beys first reaction was to just ignore jay and let him be on with his day...but the moment she felt his arms around her body she couldn't stay mad at him at all...the way he held her made bey wanna stay in that position forever and the way he would speak to her especially when he was truly sincere about it..just made her rethink every thought that crossed her mind..bey let her guards all the way down when it came to her husband..

Bey: *looks back at jay* ...it's okay babe...I know work is important and you have to get things done...just promise me you'll make it up to me..*looks him in the eyes*..and promise me you won't break that promise?!
Jay: I promise baby *kisses beys lips* thank you for understanding *kisses her again*..I gotta head out babe...I'll call you when we break okay love!?
Bey: have a good day baby!

Bey watches as jay walks out...when she hears the door close she let's out a deep sigh..bey watches junior sleep for a few more minutes and then calls mama Tina..

(Phone Convo)

MT: hey baby how you feeling?
Bey: hey mama I'm good...what y'all doing today?
MT: well solo had a couple meetings to go to....I'm at home today's my off day..I might cook later..why?
Bey: I was gone ask you to keep junior for a while...I just need some time to myself for a minute.
MT: well sure baby..is everything okay? *sounding concerned*
Bey: yeah ma...I just need to be alone for a while..clear my head a little!
MT: okay well bring him over I'm home...
Bey: okay...thanks mama..I  appreciate It!
MT: anytime baby...I'll see you in a little bit!

After bey hangs up with mama Tina...she goes to get junior ready while he's asleep...after she dresses junior and packs him a bag..she freshens and dresses up herself...bey heads over to mama Tinas house..

MT: aww grandmas baby sleeping...*kisses junior*
Bey: yeah he's been sleep for a while so he'll probably wake up soon..

Mama Tina pays attention to bey real closely...she can tell something is weighing heavily on her mind and that it's definitely bothering her...she doesn't ask bey anything though...mama Tina knows bey will come and talk to her if she really needs to...

MT: okay baby...you be careful and call me later to let me know you're okay!
Bey: I will mama..love you!
MT: love you too!


after bey leaves she heads over to the studio to see jay for a bit...she misses him...

Jessica: hey Mrs. Carter how are you today?!

*Pause* y'all remember Jessica is jays receptionist at his office downtown..in a previous post she was out sick when Keri was temping for her and got jay caught up...just thought I'd remind you guys *Play*

Bey: hey Jessica I'm fine...is jay around here anywhere?!
Jessica: you just missed him..he left with Rihanna about 30 minutes ago for lunch..you want me to phone him? *picks up phone*
Bey: *kind of upset*...  No No..it's fine...I'll just pass back later..thank you Jessica!
Jessica: No problem Mrs. Carter have a good day!

Bey walks back to the car, sits there for a minute and thinks..

Bey: (to herself) I trust jay...he would never do anything unfaithful!...I don't trust Rihanna though..she's just too close to jay!

After bey thinks for a moment..she starts the car up and pulls out..she dials jays number on her way to the spa..

(Phone Convo)

Jay: hey wassup?!
Bey: *mocking jay* .."wassup?" ...since when do answer the phone like that jay?!
Jay: I'm sorry...you need something though?!
Bey: well you said you'd call me when you went on break!
Jay: oh yeah my bad..it slipped my mind I'm sorry!
Bey: okaay well...Are you back at the studio?
Jay: yeah I just pulled up..how'd you know I was gone?
Bey: I came by earlier to see you and Jessica told me you left out for lunch with rihanna..
Jay: oh okay...I wish you would've called me first!
Bey: *with attitude*...I'm sorry I didn't know I had to call to come and see my husband!..
Jay: it's cool..just remember next time!
Bey:..ch..seriously jay o_O whatever!
Jay: aight well I gotta run..bye *hangs up*
Bey: ugh..well I love you too *shakes her head and puts her phone away*

Bey didn't like jays tone on the phone..nor did she like the way he was talking to her...he was being short with her..he never said baby or called her love like he does...and she thought she heard Rihannas voice in the background....they did just have lunch together...maybe it was all business....either way bey was still suspicious of why jay was acting the way he was...so instead of going to the spa..she decided to go back to the studio to see what's up with jay...bey turns her car around and heads back into the studios direction..

(Inside the Studio)

Rihanna: jay you sure I sound okay?
Jay: Rih baby you got this..I'm telling you..when they hear this track it's gone take off!
Rihanna: I know it will..especially with jay z on it *laughs flirtatiously*

Jay smiles a little...he's intrigued by Rihanna..she has his attention in some kind of way...jay feels a little guilty..he knows he shouldn't be feeling this type of way about Rihanna...I mean how could he even!?...BEYONCE is his wife!....jay shakes the thoughts of bey from his head and places his focus back onto rihanna...

Jay: okay ma after this one we done love!
Rihanna: *from the booth*...okay jay...

Rih and jay complete the last couple of tracks jay had for her...while jay is sitting down doing some editing Rihanna comes out the booth and sits right on his lap...jay sits back in his chair placing his hand on her lower back..

Jay: *chuckles* what's up ma..what's all this for!?
Rihanna: I just wanted to thank you for helping me with my dreams jay! *places her arms around his neck* ..I never thought I be sitting here working with the best rapper alive *giggles*
Jay: *smirks*..it's cool ma...I mean when I saw you I knew you would be just what roc nation needed! *looks her in her eyes*

Rihanna looks jay back into his eyes...slowly they start to move in closer to one another..

(Beys Car)
Bey finally arrives back at the studio about 30 minutes later..she walks into the building..

Jessica: oh hey Mrs. Carter...Mr.Carter just walked in..you want me to call him down?
Bey: No thank you..I'll just go up he knows I'm here!
Jessica: okay *smiles*

Bey gets on the elevator and presses floor 12...she figured he might be in his office so she stops by there first..but when bey doesn't see jay..she knew he was nowhere else but in the studio...she gets back on the elevator and presses floor 20... Bey steps out and looks around...she sees two figures in the studio but can't make them out..she knows one is jay...bey places her hand on the door and opens it.

TBC......

6 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG! No jay stop! Bey is gonna be so hurt (sighs) I guess it's to the left to the left for Jay now :'( but how could u Jay, How could you let Rih get to you after what happened with Keri!

    @ZelLovesBeyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG NOO Ilove this post cant wait for the next one SMH!! i hope Jay isnt doing wat i think he's goin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! Great post sis..!! Cant wait for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew this lil trick was gone pop up soon! Smh. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this post was just >>>> Jay better not did nothing stupid everything was going so smooth..smh please update soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTF!!!!!! UPDATE SOON PLEZZZZZ JAY BETTER NOT!

    ReplyDelete