Saturday, October 22, 2011

Message For the Readers!

I just had to let everyone know that we have a new blog in the midst of all the other great blogs written by the stans! It was inspired by my blog and I feel so honored and appreciate all of the love shown here!...the blog is already awesome and it's only just begun...Terriya keep doing your thing girl! It's awesome I love it! ....Below I posted the link to the blog entitled ~The Carters Story~ make sure you check it out comment and retweet the links!! I promise you won't be disappointed! After all this make sure you all are following these people ~>> @4Beyonce1 @_jessica28_ @I_Bey_Me @Patzi91 and @Created_to_sing <<~ they are freaking great stans and show so much love {^_^} thank you all for taking time to read this...my blog will Be updated today so look out for that as well!!



The Carter's Story: Crazy In Love http://thelifeofthecaters.blogspot.com/2011/10/crazy-in-love.html?spref=tw


P.S. If any of the stans or bloggers want me to shout your links to your blogs out just hit me up on twitter @Created_to_sing and I'll be sure to include your links...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment