Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Problems Down Below!

The clock reaches 3:30 as bey rushes to leave out the door before jay came home at 4..she has less than 30 minutes to make it to her doctors appointment and still has to drop junior to jays mom..

(In Beys Car she's on the phone with mama Gloria)

Bey: hey mama I was just calling to let you know I'm on the way!
MamaG: okay baby..jays here too!
Bey: oh he is? 
MamaG: yeah he stopped by to talk..he say he left work early..he was about to leave though to meet you!
Bey: okay well I'm almost there..
MamaG: okay baby see you when you arrive!

Bey hangs up with mama Gloria

Bey: *thinking out loud*..Shit! I did not want him to be there!

Bey knew that if jay saw her dropping junior he would wanna know where she was going and would wanna come along with her to the appointment...she couldn't lie to him about it...bey arrives to mama Glorias house...and as soon as she pulled in jay was pulling out but stopped when he saw her..

Jay: *lowering his window down*..hey baby I was just on my way home! What you doing here?!
Bey: I came to drop junior..I had something to go do really quick!
Jay: oh lil man back there!

Jay turns off his car and steps out..

Jay: *walking to juniors side*..let me see him!
Bey: *getting out the car* why don't you take him that way I don't have to come back this way when I'm done!?
Jay: alright...where you going?
Bey: *hesitantly*..I have an appointment..
Jay: for what? Why didn't you tell me?
Bey: It's just a check up..I haven't been feeling well that's all!
Jay: well bey I should come with you...I wanna make sure everything is okay!
Bey: you don't have to jay really..
Jay: no bey ima come..let me take junior inside...I'll come back and get him later so you don't have to!
Bey: okay..just hurry I'm late already!

So jay takes junior inside to mama Gloria and follows bey to the doctors....as bey waits for her results to come back she's nervous knowing jay was there with her..she didn't know how he'd react to whatever the doctor was about to tell her.....Dr. Hawthorne walks in...

Dr.H: okay Beyonce um..you want me to tell you this in private..or can your husband join in?
Bey: *hesitantly/nervously*..in private please!

Jay looks at bey like..."seriously..what's so private?" .....bey didn't even look at jay who was upset...she knew what was running through his mind already, and she was prepared to deal with his fussing when they got back home, but she needed to hear her results privately...that way she could come up with a better way to explain things to jay....without him being all distracted by his assumptions from the results..

Jay: bey can i talk to you "Privately?"

Dr. H steps outside and jay looks at bey...bey can't even look at jay because she knows she was wrong for playing him..but it was for a very good reason......she looks at the floor..

Jay: Bey?
Bey: *rolls her eyes*..what is it jay?!
Jay: Beyonce look at me!

Bey picks her head up and looks off to the side....

Jay: what's all this about bey?...why you being all secretive, wantin to do shit in private now?!
Bey: jay this is exactly why I didn't want you to come!
Jay: bey I'm always at all of your doctors appointments just like you're at all of mines..why in the hell cant i listen in NOW all of a sudden!!?
Bey: *sighs* just let me see what the doctor says jay!

Before jay could get another word in bey had walked out to meet dr. Hawthorne in her office..she walks up to the door takes a deep breathe and knocks....

Dr. H: Come in!
Bey: *closing the door behind her*..I'm ready for the results dr.*sits down*
Dr. H: well Bey.... you're not pregnant!
Bey: *sighs*..I really don't understand why not though! I mean jay and i have sex all the time...I even missed my period!
Dr. H: well missed periods are common bey....did you ever miss one before?..
Bey: yeah a few times...but the last time was when I found out I was pregnant with junior!
Dr. H: well any emotional stress can cause you to miss..I know you travel a lot, even that can cause you to miss periods!
Bey: really?!
Dr. H: sure can!....so don't worry too much...we'll run some test on your blood work just in case, but I'm quite sure you're fine!
Bey: okay thanks dr. Hawthorne!

Bey picks up her purse and is heading out the door...

Dr.H: bey one more question!
Bey: yes doctor!? 
Dr. H: has um...Shawn ever had any problems down you know where? *points down*
Bey: oh no!..*chuckles*..he's perfect down ther-..*dr. H interrupts*
Dr. H: bey I meant health wise! You know....are his sperm still good? is he able to reproduce again?!
Bey: *sitting back down*..I don't even know doctor...I mean everything looked fine at his last check up! but that was last year..

Bey is kind of getting worried...if dr.h is trying to tell her that jay may be the reason she can't get pregnant...she doesn't know what or how she'll tell him that!...doctor Hawthorne pulls out a pamphlet from her desk drawer..

Dr. H: well *hands bey pamphlet*..maybe it's him that needs to see a doctor and not you! *gives bey serious look*..he IS a bit older bey, and men shawns age have just as much chance of not being able to reproduce as someone who's older than him!
Bey: *a bit shocked*.. okay um..thank you doctor Hawthorne!
Dr. H: look into that bey..it could be the problem!
Bey: most definitely dr.! Thank you again! 

Bey gets up and walks out the door..she still can't process the fact that jay could be the cause of her not being able to get pregnant..she puts the pamphlet dr. H gave her in her purse and walked back to where she left jay.....when bey went into the room jay was gone...bey left out the doctors office and walked to her car...jays car was gone so she knew he had left....

(Mama Glorias house)

MamaG: well where's bey at?
Jay: she should be on her way home..I just came to get junior..
MamaG: okay well be careful going home..give bey a kiss for me.... (to junior) bye grandmamas baby!...I love you!
Junior: bye gwamma ..*waves his little hand*
Jay: aight mama see you later!
MamaG: bye baby!

After jay leaves his mothers house from getting junior he heads back home...jay feeds junior, and gives him a bath..they were on the floor in the living room playing when bey walked in..

Junior: *excitedly*..Mamaaa!! *Runs to bey*
Bey: Heeey baby!? *kisses all over juniors face*..how's my son huh?
Junior: mama I cook wit gwamma today!
Bey: oh did you now?!..tell mama all about it!

Bey sits on the love seat talking and playing with junior while jay is sitting on the floor just watching them...bey should've been tryna talk to jay about this situation but she had no clue of how she would confront him about it right now....jay loves bey so much and wasn't mad at her at all, but just felt very played about how she handled the doctors visit...

Jay: okay lil man..it's time to put you to bed!
Junior: Nooo daddy....I wanna tay up!
Jay: it's past your bedtime..mama already kept you up late
Bey: *side eyes jay*
Junior: Mamaa!!! *reaching for bey*
Jay: son No! It's time for bed..bey tellem goodnight!
Bey: night night baby...mommy loves you!

Shawn junior calms down and jay takes him upstairs...junior fell asleep almost immediately after jay laid him down in his crib...bey goes upstairs to her and jays bedroom and met jay at their door at the same time...jay opens it and allows bey to go in first..

Bey: thank you *walking to the bathroom*
Jay: bey!?
Bey: yes jay!
Jay: um come here I need to talk with you..please!
Bey: *sitting on the bed* yea wassup?
Jay: what happened today?! I felt real stupid after you left me hangin! That's why I just left!

Bey had gotten nervous all over again...she didn't know how to approach jay with this...her mind was going blank...she had to tell him though....bey sat down on the bed and let out a deep sigh...

Bey: baby can you sit down....I need to tell you something!
Jay: *sitting on the bed*..what is it?
Bey: it's about my doctors visit earlier *looks down*
Jay: *scooting closer to bey*..well baby what's wrong..tell me!

Bey went into everything...she told jay about her missed period and how she thought she was pregnant...she told him about doctor Hawthorne telling her everything was fine but that she wasn't pregnant...and then came the moment for her to tell jay about what the dr. Said about him....bey gulped and proceeded......

Bey: *hesitantly*..jay I think that you should go to the doctor and get a check up soon!
Jay: well mines coming up next month...but wait...what does my appointment have to do with anything?
Bey: jay...when I was talking to dr. Hawthorne she told me some things and..
Jay: *interrupting*..what things?!
Bey: well..*takes a deep breathe*..she said that maybe you should get checked because you could be the reason I'm not getting pregnant!
Jay: What! *stands up angry*..bey that's bullshit!...my soldiers is marchin!..I know for damn sure!
Bey: jay...baby please..let's talk about this...she could be wrong!
Jay: ch..hell yeah her ass wrong!..the fuck I look like not being able to reproduce...I gave you junior didn't I!?!
Bey: yes baby but it's been some time...anything could've happened between then and now!
Jay: bey that's craziness and I refuse to believe that shit! 
Bey: jay can we just check everything out and make sure please babe?!

Bey sat in silence waiting on a response from jay...she looked at him and could tell this news made him feel some kind of way...

Bey: can you say something please jay?!

Jay was silent...he just got up grabbed his wallet and his keys a left...bey was calling after him but he was upset to the max...when jay slammed the front door behind him all bey could do was cry...she didn't know how jay felt or what he was thinking...but this type of news wouldn't have been pleasing to anyone...bey went upstairs and called jays cell but got no answer...some time has passed and the clock reaches 1a.m. Bey is worried sick not knowing where jay is...eventually she falls asleep..

(10a.m. The next morning)
Bey got up to check on junior but he was still sound asleep...she went downstairs to fix him a bottle for when he woke and when she walked past the living room there jay was...laid out on the floor...she noticed there was blood on his shirt and lip and he also had a black eye...he reeked of alcohol And the side door was wide opened...

TBC......

10 comments:

  1. WTFFFF!!!!THNKS 4 DA UPDATE DIS WAS TOO SHORT UPDATE SOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. it took you long enuff still luv da post doe i hope u neva take that long updateing again i miss you lol well da POSTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a post! First of all it's gotta be really upsetting as a man to find out that you might not be able to reproduce, so I know why he acted out. I just hope he's ok and I really wanna know what happened.
    Thanks for the post though! I was missing this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this update was everything >>>> great one i can't wait until the next one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HOPE JAY BEY OK AWWWW IM SAD UPDATE SOON BY THE WAY WHAT A GREAT UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chilee yessss. This was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post! Hope you'll update soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHY YALL BLOGGER'S TAKING SO DAMN LONG TO UPDATE..UGH MOVIN ALONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete