Monday, November 14, 2011

I Miss You

We left off with Gwen staying the night with bey and them having a girls night...the next morning bey wakes up to the doorbell ringing and banging on the door..she goes to open it and it's jay..

Bey: What the hell are you doing here again jay?

Jay pulls a bouquet of roses from around his back and hands them to bey with a card...he takes her hand and places a kiss on it..

Jay: I hope you have a great day today bey...please give my son a kiss for me...I love y'all!

With that jay walks off and heads back to his car...bey stands there in the doorway watching jay walk off...she was somewhat shocked that he had just randomly brought her flowers..especially with everything that's going on right now...as he drives off bey closes the door and goes back upstairs smelling the roses...she puts them in a vase and reads the card jay gave her with them...it reads:

-Beyonce.. I think about you so much more since you left...I've especially been thinking about everything you said about me learning what being married means and growing up and becoming a man..it really got to me...I never knew how much I was hurting you and my son...I was being selfish and only thinking about myself...but all that is about to change..I can't stand waking up and you and my son are gone...I need you here with me..so I'm gonna prove to you both that I really care and that y'all mean more to me than life itself..I love you Beyonce..and I mean that....cant wait until we're together again..Jay-

Bey smiles and sits on the couch...Gwen starts to wake up and comes downstairs when she doesn't see bey still in bed with her and junior...when she gets down she sees bey sitting on the couch with the roses next to her and she was just cheesing at the card jay had given her...

Gwen thinking: "oh god I hope she's not letting him get to her already!"

Gwen walks over to bey and sits down...

Gwen: morning bey!
Bey: *looks up*..hey Gwen...you slept well?
Gwen: yes it was perfect... *looks at flowers*...so um...I'm assuming jay sent you these!?.
Bey: yeah it was crazy he came this morning and just handed them to me with this card and left!
Gwen: let me see...

Bey hands Gwen the card jay gave her along with the flowers and reads it...she just kind of stares at the card shaking her head.....when she's done, she places the card on the table..

Bey: what'd you think?
Gwen: it was great...I think he's really trying to be better...I just hope he sticks to his word!
Bey: Gwen you and I both know jay is good for it!
Gwen: yeah bey but he's also good for a lot of other things as well!
Bey: what's that mean?! o_O
Gwen: look bey *puts coffee mug down*..all I'm saying is that jays made a lot of promises and told you a lot of things that he didn't make good on in the end!...and honey I'm not being mean but the moment he starts showering you with gifts you fall for it all over again!

By this time bey is somewhat pressed....she knows that Gwen is speaking the god honest truth right now but she doesn't wanna be negative about the fact that jay could actually be trying...bey gets up and goes to the kitchen...Gwen follows her....

Gwen: bey are you mad at me?
Bey: *pouring her coffee*..I'm not mad..I just think jay IS really trying and I'm not gonna let you fill my head with negative thoughts!
Gwen: bey I'm not tryna be negative about anything at all! I'm just looking out for my best friend!..it happens this exact same way every time with you and jay...I'm just trying to get you to see that...
Bey: you know what..I'm sorry I even asked Gwen..can we just drop it please!?

(2 weeks later)
Bey and Gwen have kind of been at odds with each other ever since their little conversation about jay happened...so gwen hasn't come over much to see bey..but she checks on her every now and then...jay has been trying his hardest to prove to Beyonce and his son how much he loves them...and cares for them..he takes junior on weekends and bey visits randomly during the week...jay hadn't been going out or drinking...he even cut back his work schedule so that he could focus more on fixing his family...it's now November the 18th and bey is allowing jay to come over to the condo to visit with junior...

Bey: *opening the door*..hey 
Jay: *stepping in*..hey bey.. *pecks her on the cheek*..where's my son?
Bey: he's right upstairs waiting on you...he's been hollering daddy all morning *chuckles*
Jay: aw lil man misses me!

Bey and jay head upstairs...jay watches beys backside as she walks up the stairs..

Jay: *thinking*..damn she's so sexy...I need her back badly!..can't wait until this is over!

They make it upstairs and jay goes over to start playing with junior while bey handles some work business in the other room..about an hour has passed and bey comes out to check on jay and junior...when she walks into the living room..jay is laying on the couch holding junior who is asleep...bey just watches them from afar..

Bey: *thinking*...look at my two men together...I miss jay so much!...

She walks over and starts picking up juniors toys and jay opens his eyes...

Jay: *whispering*..bey?
Bey: yeah?
Jay: where should I put him?!
Bey: bring him upstairs...his room is the first one on the right.

Jay brings junior to his room and comes back down...bey is standing in the kitchen drinking water when jay comes in and leans against the counter...

Jay: so um...how you been bey?
Bey: I've been good...thanks for asking...what about you?
Jay: well I could be better!...I miss my wife and son...*looks at bey*..
Bey: well we've  missed you too jay...

Jay smiles big on the inside...hearing bey say the words "I miss you" ..let's him know that bey still has love for him...jay moves to the other counter closer to bey...he leans up against it..

Jay: so what's gonna happen for thanksgiving?
Bey: well...my family agreed to doing everything at mama glorias so...you can come here and we'll drive up there together!
Jay: aight..that sounds like a plan!....

Bey and jay are silent for a few seconds...jay speaks..

Jay: *hesitantly*...bey I've really been missing you a lot!
Bey: *looks down and sort of plays with her glass in silence*
Jay: I know you probably don't wanna hear this but-..*bey interrupting*
Bey: No..it's okay!..*looks up at jay*...I can't stop thinking about you!

Bey and jay glance at each other in silence for a bit and then finally jay gently grabs beys face and starts heavily kissing her...bey has been missing and wanting jay so badly she doesn't stop him at all...the sexual tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife......jay lifts bey up and places her on the counter top....his hands caress her thighs as they make out like it's their last time..

Bey: *moans*...god ive missed you jay!
Jay: *kissing bey* ..i need you bey..*kisses her neck*

Jay unbuttons his shirt and takes off beys shirt...things are getting heated as bey feels her pussy getting more and more wet...jay is already hard and can't resist bey anymore...he puts two fingers down beys panties massaging her clit as she moans deeply...and breathes heavily..

Bey: *moaning*...hmmm jaaayy!

Just as they were about to take things a step further...junior starts crying....they both lets out big sighs because the moment had been ruined..but bey is kind of glad it was because they shouldn't be doing this right now...she stops and pushes jay back..

Bey: jay stop..*putting her shirt back on*
Jay: *steps back and starts buttoning his shirt* 
Bey: we shouldn't be doing this!...*gets off counter*..I need to check on junior!
Jay: you're right! *backing up*.....um..I guess ima just go ahead and roll out then!
Bey: okay..I'll see you in a couple days!?
Jay: yeah I'll be here..*pecks bey on her cheek*

As bey watches as jay gets in his car she can't help but to think about how much she loves and misses him...bey can't wait for things between her and jay to get back to normal but jay still has a little more to prove even though he's doing way better...she closes the door when jay drives off and goes to see about junior...

(Jays Car)
Jay pulls over and parks in a gas station after leaving bey and junior...he sits back in his car a minute just thinking about his family...he misses and loves them so much!...he definitely cant wait for things between him and bey to get back to normal......jay sits and thinks a little while longer and then starts his car up and drives off....

TBC....

9 comments:

  1. awwwww i hope they get it together i miss them as a family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss! Great post sis..! And Bey's right, Jay still has alot more to prove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.He has way more 2 prove.GREAT post...please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i loved it!!! cant wait for the next update i kinda expected that but not Junior lmfaoo they will get their chance later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) LOVED IT! ....thank God for Junior! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it :) I can see that Jay is really trying but he still has more to prove. He is learning his lesson though. And things were really getting heated there until Junior interrupted lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWWWW!!!!DON'T TAKE TOO LONG ON UPDATIN....THNKS GREAT POST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, im with everyone, Thank God for jr...cant wait for an update!!!!

    ReplyDelete