Monday, November 7, 2011

I Care!

(So guys I kind of took a turn with my blog...it's still the same situation but different case scenarios...I just didn't want any confusion..so with that being said..i hope you will all enjoy this post and the direction it's going in...Thank You for reading!)

When I left off jay had made love to Beyonce after the whole "rihanna studio" incident.... It wasn't the usual love making though...it was more like guilty sex...I guess jay felt that if he made love to Beyonce it would make things better and change her mind...but he was wrong...in my last post I said that jay had left to meet rihanna after making love to bey..but in all actuality he never did leave....jay agreed to meet Rihanna at her home but only to get her to stop texting....after bey got out the shower..jay was sitting on her side of the bed in his shorts waiting so he could talk with her...... 

Bey: *walks to her vanity mirror & sits* 
Jay: baby..you mind if we talk?!
Bey: *sad tone* ..not at all jay!
Jay: *slides a stool over by beys vanity mirror and sits*...how are you feeling love?
Bey: *looks at jay through the mirror* ..I honestly don't know jay!....I'm confused right now!
Jay: confused about what bey?
Bey: just everything...*stands up and walks around*...I don't understand why you continue to hurt me and then expect for me to just deal with it!...just because we had sex doesn't mean everything is okay now!
Jay: *looks down & sighs*.. I know bey...
Bey: jay why do you keep doing this?...don't you see how it affects me?..do you care anymore at all jay!? *sits on bed*
Jay: *walks over to bey & sits next to her*..yes I care Beyonce...I care more than you think!
Bey: I don't get that jay!..because if you cared so much you would've never cheated with her! I mean..this went on for a while jay...and you were never gonna tell me at all!..I had to find out from someone which was totally and completely embarrassing!

Jay sits silently and listens to Beyonce speak....he doesn't have responses for the realness she's giving him right now...

Bey: and I'm just so tired...I'm so tired of going through this with you jay!
Jay: *looks up*..what are you tryna say bey?!
Bey: *sighs*..I think we need time apart jay!

When jay heard bey say "time apart" it literally tore his heart in half...he never thought bey would say something like this....jay was so used to bey forgiving him and dealing with his foolishness...that her telling him they needed a break was like a bat hitting him in his face..

Jay: *jay stands up*..bey No! I can't be apart from you No!
Bey: jay I'm tired of this....you're gonna continue to be who you are unless I do something about it!..*Bey shakes her head and smirks*..you know it's funny..after being together all this time you would think jay-z grew up and became a man finally....but I guess I was wrong!

That was hurtful but jay knew he deserved everything Beyonce was giving him right now..

Jay: *takes beys hands*.. Beyonce give me another chance please!...I can't be here alone without you..please can we just talk this all out?!
Bey: *gently pulls her hands away from jays*.. there's no more talking to do jay!...everything's already done!
Jay: what you mean bey?!
Bey: I called Gwen and she's gonna let me stay in her and Chris's condo in Melrose for a while until I figure some things out...and I'm gonna take junior with me!

*Pause* Chris and Gwens condo is in Melrose New York...they hardly ever stay there and really got it for business reasons so Gwen had no problem allowing bey and junior to stay there *Play*

Jay: *starts tearing up*..bey you can't take my son from me!
Bey: I'm not jay...I'll bring him by to visit and you can keep him some days melrose is only about 30 minutes away...but I won't allow for him to stay here the whole time I'm gone! 
Jay: bey you really serious about this?!
Bey: yes I am....I won't allow for you to disrespect me any longer!...we are married and you need to take out the time to find out what marriage is and what it means jay!..I just hope you don't lose yourself again in the process!


Jay sits on the bed...tears fall down his eyes and he just stares off thinking..

Jay: *crying*..are you tryna divorce me bey?
Bey: jay of course not!...I'm tryna allow you time to yourself...time to get yourself and your priorities in order!
Jay: *rests his head in his hands still crying*..so when you plan on leaving me?
Bey: We're gonna leave tomorrow afternoon after juniors doctors appointment...I'll pack tonight!
Jay: and you really wanna do this bey...you really think this will help?!
Bey: jay if it doesn't help...then maybe you just aren't ready for a marriage and family yet! 

With that bey walks back into the bathroom shutting the door...she comes back out with a t-shirt and sweats on...and starts packing her stuff....jay sits back for a while and stares at her packing...then he walks up to her grabbing bey by her waist from behind..

Jay: *sad tone*.. bey I'm begging you..please don't leave me babe!?
Bey: *removing jays hands from around her waist*..I'm not changing my mind!

(2pm the next day)
After bey comes from juniors doctors appointment she loads their things up into the car...jay is sitting on the couch sad and pressed...he doesn't help bey with her and juniors bags because he doesn't want bey to leave..

Bey: *standing by the door*..well that's all I need for right now....aren't you gonna come and say bye to your son?!

jay gets up and walks to the car...junior is sitting in his seat buckled up playing with his stuffed animal...jay opens the door and talks to junior for a second..

Jay: hey lil man..
Junior: Heeyy Dada *giggles*
Jay: you and mommy gonna go away for a little while..but daddy will see you soon *kisses juniors little cheeks and forehead*..

Bey feels kind of sad watching this by the door..but it needed to be done or else jay would never change himself..

Jay: take care of mommy for me....and don't be any trouble like daddy was okay! (awww)
Junior: K dada.. *in his cute little baby voice*

Jay gives junior one more kiss and closes his door...as he walks around the car bey stares at him..jay walks in front of her grabbing both of her hands locking his with hers..

Jay: *saddened*..be safe bey! can you please call me when you get there?!
Bey: *a little sad too*...I'll call you jay!

Just as bey was walking away jay pulled her back to him...he gave her a very deep, sensual, and heartfelt kiss, jay starts to tear up again...he doesn't want bey to see him like this..so jay quickly breaks from the kiss and goes into the house...Bey let's out a sigh..she gets into her car and drives off..

TBC....

9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! GREAT post! Im glad bey finally stoodup 4 herself..i love the direction itz going! :)... Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosign with Hazel.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!WAITIN ON AN UPDATE ALREADY

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i was in tears from this post , so deep ... can't wait until the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG..! Hopefully Jay will change his ways & Bey will come back. GREAT post..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww im tearing up myself. this was a great post. and i think the separation is needed. it'll make them stronger in the end

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad Bey finally did something about it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. POOR JAY I BET HIS BUTT WILL KNW NEXX TIME ARUND CAN YOU UPDATE I'M DIE TO READ WUT HAPPEN NEXX HOPEING 4 DA BEST DOE.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. *in tears* hopefully jay will get his priorities straight... cant wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete