Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Serious!

In the last post bey had taken junior and was headed to her best friend Gwens condo 30 minutes away in melrose...she finally makes it and after putting all the bags inside the house she feeds junior and rocks him to sleep...bey goes back downstairs and finally decides to call jay..

(On the Phone with Jay)

Jay: hey i see y'all made it Huh!
Bey: Jay it's only 30 minutes away...it's not like I had to drive a hundred miles!
Jay: bey anything could happen...so when will you and junior come and visit me?!
Bey: jay I just came here today!
Jay: no I mean..since we apart..how often will I see y'all?
Beg: well depending on how long I'm here..I can bring him to see you every other day...and you can keep him on the weekends!
Jay: bey this is so stupid...please can you just come back home?! I'll never betray you again I promise!
Bey: you know jay...you said many times that you wouldn't betray me and you kept doing it..repeatedly...and I feel like you were taking advantage of me because you knew I loved and trusted you to death...actions speak louder than words...and unless you show me you're willing to grow up and stop playing games with me and your son..then I'll come back!
Jay: bey I just-..*bey interrupting*
Bey: jay I have to hang up now..I'll call you soon *hangs up*

Bey didn't want to stay on the phone with jay any longer...she knew he would just keep trying to beg her to come back and explain himself..she was tired of hearing excuses and she was tired of hearing false promises...bey was serious this time...unless jay changed himself he wouldn't have his family anymore.....

(Bey and Jays House)
Jay was upset that bey had hung up on him but he knew she was tired of hearing the "talking"..it was time for him to step up to the plate and stop tripping..it was time for him to stop playing his family and show them they really matter...jay calls up his mother

(on the phone with Mama Gloria)

MG: hey baby how you been?
Jay: hey mama...I'm not doing to well!
MG: what's wrong you sick?
Jay: na ma...it's me and bey...she took junior and left earlier...I don't know what to do mama!
MG: Shawn what'd you do to her?
Jay: it's a long story ma...all I know is that I need her and my son to be back here with me!
MG: did she say she wanted a divorce?
Jay: no..she just kept talking about how shes tired of me playing games with her and disrespecting her...she said she won't come back until I show her I'm ready to be a husband to her and a father to my child!
MG: well Shawn I may not know what happened with y'all..but I know bey wouldn't just do something like this without a good reason behind it...you need to listen! Pay attention to what your wife is telling you...if you keep doing whatever it is your doing..you're gonna lose your family! That's not what you want is it?
Jay: *sighs* no ma...of course not!
MG: well Shawn..get it together baby...I know you love Beyonce and I know she definitely loves you...don't let her and your son slip away!
Jay: I hear you mama...ima go now..thank you for listening and understanding!
MG: anytime baby..I love you...please fix this with bey Shawn..
Jay: love you too ma...and I will..

(Back at the Condo)
Gwen stopped by the condo to check on bey and junior and to make sure she was comfortable with everything...

Gwen: so everything in here okay?..we can always do some shopping if not *chuckles*
Bey: yeah it's perfect Gwen..thanks again for letting me and junior stay here...*hugs her* I just know the paps would've blown this out of proportion if I had stayed in a hotel..
Gwen: bey you know I'm here for you always!...besides I owe you a huge one from that time me and Chris were fighting...I put you through alot dealing with me and apple!
Bey: you know I didn't mind Gwen..I'm here for you just like you always are for me!

Bey and Gwen talk a little more and beys phone rings..it's mama Tina..bey picks up the phone and junior starts crying..

Gwen: I'll get him tall to your mom..
Bey: *covers the phone* thank you!

(on the phone with mama Tina)

Bey: hey mama!
MT: bey what's going on with you and shawn?!

Bey tries to act as if she doesn't know where mama Tina is coming from but jays mom..mama Gloria already called her up and explained everything to tina..

Bey: ma what you talkin about?
MT: Beyonce don't play me for some fool..Gloria told me you took Shawn junior and left! Now what's going on!?
Bey: *sighs*..mama some things are going on but it's between me and jay and we'll handle this...it's not for the family to be involved this time!
MT: hmmm...I understand..just know I'm here if you need to talk okay...but I'm not gone get into your business if you don't want me in it!
Bey: thank you mama..I'll tell you when the time is right..just not right now!
MT: I understand bey......well I was just calling to make sure everything was okay..I'm with Julez right now ima have to call and finish talking later..
Bey: okay..give Julez a kiss for me..I'll talk to you later ma bye..

Bey hangs up and Gwen comes back downstairs..

Bey: hey thanks for checking on him..my mama was tryna see what was going on..
Gwen: no problem..he just wanted his pacifier..

Bey and Gwen were talking for a bit and the doorbell rings...as bey heads down the stairs she's confused as to who it could be...Gwen and Chris are the only ones who know where the condo is located..bey opens the door..

Bey: jay what are you doing here?
Jay: *steps in the house*.. I needed to come and see you...*looks upstairs*..where's junior?!
 
Jay tries to go up the stairs but bey puts her hand on his chest pushing him back

Jay: oh so im not allowed to come in?
Bey: jay no! I didn't come here just so you can be here everyday!..that defeats the purpose of me leaving!
Jay: bey you really gone do me this way?! 
Bey: Yes jay! You need to realize your mistakes and you need to change your ways! And how did you know how to get here anyways!?
Jay: Chris gave me the address! At least let me see my son..*tries to go upstairs again*
Bey: *blocking jay*..No! You'll see him when I bring him to you..now leave jay please!
Gwen: *yelling from the top of the stairs*..bey everything okay down there?
Bey: yeah Gwen it's cool..*lowers her voice*..jay can just leave here please and don't come back unless I ask you to!
Jay: ch..bey you foul...you mean to tell me I can't even come up to see my damn son!?..
Bey: *sighs*..jay if you don't leave now I'm calling the cops..I'm not playing!
Jay: *laughs*..the fuck!..seriously bey..you gone call the cops?! *shakes his head*..I can't even believe this shit right now! I'm just tryna come spend time with my family!
Bey: well jay if you had spent time with us before you wouldn't be in this situation! Now I'm sorry but for the last time I need you to leave this property!

Jay just stands there for a minute looking at bey in disbelief...he can't believe she's treating him this way...it's almost like they aren't even married anymore..it's like he's just her babies daddy now rather than her husband and juniors father...jay finally slowly turns around and walks off...bey goes back upstairs...

Gwen: hey you okay? 
Bey: ugh Gwen I don't know how ima get through this...I love jay but he has to change...sometimes I feel myself giving in but then I have to think about the things he's done to keep me from giving in!
Gwen: I understand bey..you just have to be stronger babe...no matter how much you wanna go back to him you have to remember why you left! Use that as your fuel!
Bey: you're so right Gwen...I thank god for you being my best friend..you've been with me through a lot!
Gwen: same here...we gotta stick together girl.....I was thinking..you want me to stay here with you tonight?!
Bey: oh my god I swear I was thinking the same thing...you wouldn't mind?
Gwen: bey of course not..let's have a girls night...I think it'll be fun..just to get your mind off things..we could pamper each other *chuckles*
Bey: ugh thanks Gwen..I don't know what'd I do without you!
Gwen: anytime bey..*hugs her*..now let's get started!

So for the rest of the night bey and Gwen pamper each other doing facials and their nails and toes...they stay up all night talking about their problems and lives encouraging each other and sipping wine..just relaxing...they eventually go to sleep late that night..

(10a.m. The Next Morning)
Bey wakes up to the doorbell ringing and banging on the door...she looks over and Gwen who's still knocked out and so is junior who was asleep between them...bey gets up to answer the door..

Bey: what the hell are you doing here again jay?

TBC......

12 comments:

  1. Good post..i wonder wat jay wants!! Update Again Soon Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao Jay just need to cut it out, he just need to get it together and then come back to his family it'll make it so much better ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this breaks my heart. i now they need time apart but i hate seeing them both this way

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN LMAOOOOO JAY IS REALLY A SUCKER 4 LOVE HUH GREAT POST U WRONG 4 ENDN THE POST RITE THERE UPDATE SOON...THNKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. boooooohooooooo now i want them back together cry harder im sad ;((((((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. uggggh jay is soooo annoying like damn

    ReplyDelete
  7. WTF is Jay doing back? Did he NOT get the message?!? I mean damn if he would just do what she said this could all go a lot easier. Smh please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooooow ! Jay just doesn't not get it ! Lmao! This fool came back bright and early!! Lmao! Gwen and Bey are too cute!! Bey better stand her ground and give in !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I GUESS J DIDNT GET THE MEMO LLH POOR JAY I HOPE BEY GO BACK BUTT J HAS TO GIVE HA TIME LOL DIS POST IS TOO CUTE BY THE WAY UPDATE PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  10. And i hope j doesnt do anything stupid... cant wait for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  11. no UPDATE YET WUTS THE WAIT 4????

    ReplyDelete
  12. ure aking soo long..this is not like you

    ReplyDelete