Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Always New

S/O to @Aqua_Purp45 for giving me this blog idea...Ily {^_^}


In the last post bey was just about to open the door to the studio where jay and Rihanna were having a make out session with each other.....


Bey opens the door and what she sees has her..stunned..and in awe...she feels her heart drop all the way down to her stomach..she begins to tear up...bey says nothing....she doesn't do anything either...she slowly closes the door back and leaves the studio heading back home..

(In the Studio)

Jay: *pushing rihanna back* ...I can't do this rih..
Rihanna: why jay?...what's wrong?
Jay: I have a wife...I have a family I'm not doing this!
Rihanna: they don't have to know jay *tries kissing him again*
Jay: *stands up making Rihanna fall*...I'm sorry..I can't!
Rihanna: *getting up* ....jay wtf!? 

Jay tries to help Rihanna up but she jerks her arm back not wanting him to..she was angry..

Rihanna: you never denied me any other time... *getting up*..That lil son of a bitch child got you changing!

*Pause* see when jay first found and signed Rihanna to roc nation they had a lil fling going on...he was still with bey but never told her anything from fear of her leaving him and him hurting her...he changed himself and his ways and never did anything with rihanna after bey almost caught them the first time around...but just like most guys..jay fell back into rihannas whorish trap *Play*


Jay: *getting mad*..you know what...ima let that shit slide....say anything else about my son or wife ima-"
Rihanna: *interrupting*..you gone what jay?!...I swear I'll ruin everything for you and your "perfect" lil marriage if you try anything!!

Jay balls up his fist furious with rihanna..but he knew the extent she would go to just to sabotage and destroy his marriage and reputation so he didn't retaliate...jay grabbed his keys and phone and left the studio headed home towards bey..

(Bey and Jays House)

Bey has almost finished a whole bottle of wine waiting for jay to come home...as she sits on the couch, legs crossed holding her wine glass she thinks of how she'll confront jay about what she saw earlier at the studio...but her plan is not to...she's gonna play it cool as if she never saw anything and wait to see if jay will say something about it at all...bey hears a car door slam and knows it's jay...she gulps down the last of her wine in her glass and goes upstairs...as jay walks in he sees the wine bottle and glass on the table..he calls out to bey..

Jay: Beyonce!?.....(no answer).....

Jay throws his keys on the table and sits on the couch feeling guilty about all that he's done with rihanna from the past up until now...he decides he's gonna tell bey about what happened today..bey comes down the stairs tipsy and stumbles a bit...jay sees her and runs over to help..

Jay: baby you alright?
Bey: *looks at jay*...yes I'm fine thank you!..you okay?
Jay: I'm good...um I need to talk to you!
Bey: okay...

Jay helps bey down the stairs and they walk over to the couch and sit down...Bey pours herself another glass of wine..

Bey: so how was your studio session with rihanna? *side eyes jay while sipping more wine*
Jay: *nervously* ...um it was okay..productive..why you drinking so much?
Bey: *sarcastically*..can't I have a drink if I want one?!
Jay: well it seems like you've had enough already!
Bey: *rolls her eyes*...so what do you wanna talk about?!

Deep down bey is growing more and more angry seeing jay...all she can picture is him tonguing that bitch rihanna down in the studio....bey sips her wine and waits to see if jay will even mention what happened....

Jay: *hesitantly*..well..there's something I have to tell you bey...
Bey: well I'm listening..go ahead!
Jay: babe...I know I've messed up before and I know I promised you that id never be unfaithful or betray your love and trust again..

(Bey thinking) Oh shit....is he really gonna tell me the truth!...wow he really does care!....ugh..shake it off Beyonce this nigga just cheated on you..don't let him off that easy...

Jay: and I never wanna lie to you bey...I love you too much to not tell you the truth..so *gulps*...saying all that I wanted to say-..
Bey: *interrupting*...jay wait!

(Bey thinking) shit! Why did I stop him? 

Jay: bey I really need to tell you this!
Bey: *looks down*....jay I already know!
Jay: *confused look*...know what bey?!
Bey: *sighs* what you were about to tell me!
Jay: *is quiet for a moment*..........how do you know?!
Bey: *looks up at jay*..I went by the studio earlier to see you...I wanted to see what was up because the way you talked to me on the phone..it just wasn't you!...when I opened the studio door *starts tearing up*..I saw rihanna in your lap.. *starts crying* ...and y'all were kissing...

Jay was frozen....he had no idea bey had seen him and felt even more worse than before about the situation...seeing her cry over this was tearing jays heart up...he didn't know what to say to bey....for a minute he just held his head down listening to her crying..he knew he hurt bey....

Jay: baby..*places his hands on beys face lifting her head up*..baby I'm so sorry!
Bey: jay why? *crying harder*...I mean...what's so wrong with me *sniff* that you have to do these things with other women *sniff*
Jay: bey I promise it meant nothing to me at all!...I let her kiss me and I was stupid for doing that! But baby I swear I pushed her off me and left right after that...it never went any further...
Bey: *still crying*..jay it's not just that!...I know you and Rihanna had something going on before!

Jays heart now drops to his ass...he couldn't believe it....all this time bey knew about him and rihanna and never said anything about it at all...Jay stands up and walks away...with his back turned to bey he starts crying.....he's speechless and feeling like a fool right now......after a few minutes of them both being silent and crying bey says something... 

Bey: *sniff*..jay is it me?!
Jay: *turns around and looks at bey*..Baby of course not!
Bey: then why? *sniff* why do this to me jay?...*sniff* ...why do you keep hurting me? *sniff*
Jay: *crying*..bey...baby I..I never meant to hurt you love...*sniff*...I wanted to tell you but I didn't wanna lose you Beyonce!...I didn't wanna break your heart! *kneels down holding onto bey* I'm so sorry *cries* I'm so sorry!
Bey: No jay! *moving back*... I'm so tired of the "I'm sorries"...I'm tired of the excuses!

Jay immediately knew what was coming next from bey so he quickly stood up and grabs beys face..

Jay: baby please..*kisses her lips*.. I'm sorry.. *kiss* ..don't leave me bey I'm sorry.. *kiss*
Bey: *moves her head and softly whispers*...jay stop it..

Jay wasn't gonna give up...he wasn't gonna let bey leave him...he had to make it right again...jay continued to kiss bey.......bey was fighting him for a minute but started to kind of give in....as the tears flowed heavily down her cheeks...once again, she let's her guards down...while bey cries jay picks her up and takes her to their room and lays her on the bed..he takes off beys clothes and then slides her panties down....he takes off his shirt and pants..

Jay: baby...I love you...I'm sorry that I ever hurt you bey *kisses her lips*
Bey: *just lays there and cries*
Jay: *sliding himself inside bey*...baby please don't cry!

As jay thrust in and out of bey slowly making love to her...her cries turn into whimpers and then into moans...it was never beys intentions to allow jay to take complete control over her like he did..nor was it her intentions to let her guard down...but she couldn't help it....she was in love with him...and bey knew that no matter how many times jay hurt her..she would still be right there to forgive him and take him back...he had some kind of hold on bey...a stronghold....jays thrusts speed up...his emotions are taking over him and it shows in his strokes....he would give bey long gentle strokes and then fast hard thrusts..

Jay: *grunts*..I'll never hurt you again bey..*moans*..
Bey: *moans and cries*...huuuhhhh......jaaayyy!
Jay: I love you so much...
Bey: *sniff* I love you jay *moans*

30 minutes pass and as jay brings himself and bey to a climax...he falls off to beys side..and cuddles close to her...Beyonce who still can't get the thoughts of jay and rihanna from her mind..lays on the bed catching her breathe tearing up some more...they say nothing to each other...it's a dead silence...jay holds bey tight....bey turns on her side and stares at her and jays picture together on the nightstand...it makes her cry...bey is so hurt...jay was the only man that could break beys heart into pieces and then put them back together again...he was the only man that could make love to her even when she was the most angriest with him....she couldn't understand really why she let jay do these things...

Jay: bey?!
Bey: *softly whispers*..yes jay?
Jay: baby I hope you forgive me love!
Bey: *sighs*...don't I always jay?
Jay: baby..I'm so so sorry for ever hurting you!
Bey: *sad tone*..yeah..I know..

Jay let's out a deep sigh..he knew it would take a minute for bey to come around again...especially after this....bey was just lying there....confused....she loved jay..and she hated him at the same time....she wanted him to leave but she needed him to stay...bey sits up on the side of the bed...she stares down at the floor...jays hands softly slide across her back bringing light chills on her skin...she feels kisses on her neck...and gives a small moan.........jay sits up in bed...

Jay: baby?!
Bey: *looks at jay*
Jay: I need you bey!
Bey: *looks down*
Jay: please!

Bey got up and went into the bathroom...jay hears the shower come on and then he hears bey start to softly cry again...he was about to go and meet her until his phone vibrates..

(Text Convo)
-Rihanna: jay I need you to come by my place!-

Jay: for what?! I'm not going nowhere near you unless it's business!

-Rihanna: now jay you wouldn't  want for me to tell the media..anything about us..now would you?! Besides I only want to talk to you!-

Jay: *pissed off*..we talkin now say what you gotta say!

-Rihanna: no i need to see you...be here in 30 minutes!-

Jay was mad...he knew he had to go or risk everything fuckin around with rihannas foul ass..jay hung up the phone...he couldn't let bey know what was up...not after everything that just happened.....jay slips his clothes back on and quietly sneaks out of the room headed towards rihannas direction...

TBC.....

9 comments:

  1. great post. omg bey is so hurt. i feel sorry for her. jay has so much control over her..its not funny.oh and rihanna is just ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not even trippin over Rihanna....hoes will be hoes and she's just playing her role and doing what's expected of her. Now Jay...Smdh. My heart is hurting for Bey. :/ They need a break, because Jay is going to continue to do this (apparently it's been going on), and Bey is going to have a mental break down if not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. greeeeeaaaaat post!!!!! Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really need 2 slit 4 a while cuz it sermz lik he cant stop..n it seemz lik rihanna is not goin 2 stop either.Love the post.Please update SOON SOON SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR POST CAN U UPDATE SOON MY HEART IS HURTING 4 MY BEYBE I REALLY HAVE FALLEN IN LUST WIT UR BLOG LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you plezzzz update sooner than later thnks!!!-shan

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was... wow!! They should really be apart for some time so jay can learn to appriciate bey more; and i agree with someone above, bey is just on the boarder of having a breakdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. -___________________- Jay forreal.
    I feel like he should've told Bey that he was goin by Rihanna's house in fear that she would sabotage him or SOMETHING. Explain the situation, Jay.
    Ugh I just feel so sorry for Bey, she is so hurt :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hate the way Jay has a hold on Bey. they need some time apart

    ReplyDelete