Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another One Maybe!

(First off I wanna say..Wow! The "IWH and "EOT" Roseland videos gave me so much life..just a few more days and we will all get to see it..Are y'all as excited as I am?) 

.. on with the blog....

Bey walks around to where the steps were by the pool..she drops her robe and slowly walks down into the shallow end...

Jay: why you gettin in right there..I'm over here?!
Bey: I gotta get used to the water..i can't just get right in *chuckles*
Jay: *swimming over to bey*..come here I'll warm you up..

Jay helps bey down into the water and she wraps her legs around jays waist...with beys arms tight around his neck..jay holds bey and walks her around the pool....bey and jay had decided to take some time off work and spend more time with each other...with all the drama that had been happening lately they needed some quality time....jay had rented out one of the mansions in the Hamptons from a friend of his for the week....junior was back and forth between mama Gloria and mama tina..bey didn't wanna be to far from junior so the Hamptons was the perfect choice...

Jay: *kissing beys neck*..so what we doing tonight Hun?
Bey: I don't know...I heard there was a live band playing at "Madame Tongs" (Restaurant)
Jay: cool...let's check it out!

After the Carters swim a while longer they got out the pool showered and then got their clothes ready..they still had about an hour to be at the restaurant so bey and jay lounged around a little..........bey came out of her closet with a black dress on that had a silver stripe on each side..

Bey: ..baby how does this one look..*turns around to face jay*
Jay: *looking bey up and down*..it's sexy babe..but I'm wearing red and black not silver!
Bey: ugh..really jay!?
Jay: what?!
Bey: nothing..I'll just look for something else! *walks back into closet*
Jay: bey you have way too many clothes..to be having this much trouble finding something!
Bey: (from the closet)..I wanna look good for you baby! Plus I only brought 4 dresses with me!
Jay: bey you'll always look amazing to me..in whatever you put on!
Bey: that's sweet babe.. *chuckles*

Bey comes out of the closet in black and red strapless cocktail dress...with some black red bottom pumps you'd kill for...

Bey: what about this! *poses for jay*
Jay: *staring bey down*..bey....*licks his lips*..baby you look fucking amazing!!
Bey: *giggling*..hey watch your mouth!
Jay: I'm sorry baby...you just look...Wow! *blushes*
Bey: jay baby are you blushing *starts cheesing*
Jay: woman you better stop *laughs*
Bey: *kisses jay on the lips*..tonight's gonna be great!
Jay: *slaps beys ass*..mmh yes it will..*smirks*

Bey and jay get ready for their date at "Madame Tongs" jay has on dark denim jeans with a red sweater, a white button down collar shirt underneath...and a black blazer..and bey her red and black dress and heels...

Jay: baby once again you look beautiful!
Bey: thank you! You're looking very sexy yourself!
Jay: thank you love!

As bey and jay are chauffeured to the restaurant..jay steps out of the car and holds his hand out for bey to take...she takes jays hand and steps out of the car..as bey walks to the door jay watches as her hips sway from side to side being tightly covered by the fitted cocktail dress she wore..he snaps out of his zone and followers her...the waiter seats them in a VIP booth way in the back and jay orders a bottle of champagne..

Jay:  *pouring their glasses*..you enjoying the night so far? *looks at bey*
Bey: *smiling*..yes it's perfect...*sipping her wine*
Jay: so what's on your mind!?
Bey: well right now *seductively stares at jay*..you're on my mind!
Jay: really! What you thinking bout then?!
Bey: mmh wouldn't you like to know?! *laughs flirtatiously*

The waiter comes and bey and jay snap out of their love trance for a second to order..

Jay: ima have the steak and potatoes..um can y'all put gravy with onions on my potatoes please?!
Waiter: sure that's not a problem..(looks at bey) and what would you like to order maam?
Bey: I think I'll go with the blackened fish and vegetables!
Waiter: okay *takes menus*..your orders will be placed shortly.. is there anything else i can get for you..while you're waiting?!
Bey: um another bottle of champagne please!
Jay: nothing for me I'm good..thank you!

The waiter walks away and comes back with more wine for bey and jay..as soon as she walks away..the Carters fall right back into their love trance..

Jay: so we plan on gettin tipsy tonight or somethin *holds up champagne bottle*
Bey: well we are on vacation...it's just the two of us..why not live free a little!
Jay: you right..I swear we haven't had alone time in a minute!..not that I'm complaining..I mean I love spending time with my son just as much!
Bey: yeah I know me too!

Bey starts thinking about junior all of a sudden and starts missing him..she takes out her phone and calls mama Tina to check on him..

(Phone Convo with MT)

Bey: hey mama how's my baby doin?
MT: oh he's with Gloria...I meant to tell you earlier..but I got swamped at the office and Gloria took him for me..
Bey: oh okay well I'll call her in a bit to check on him..you okay though huh mama?
MT: yeah I'm fine...just had a lot of orders today from the new fall line..it's really taking off!
Bey: that's great..I'll be there next week to help you out!
MT: chile I can't wait I need the extra help *chuckles*
Bey: okay well ima let you go..gotta check on my son!
MT: alright baby bye!

After bey hangs up with mama Tina she calls jays mother Gloria...

MamaG: hey bey..how you and my son?
Bey: we fine mama!..how's junior? My mother told me he was with you?
MamaG: yeah..he's such an angel! He don't give his grandmama no trouble *chuckles*.. He's asleep right now!
Bey: well I'm glad to hear he's being a good boy! Givem a kiss for me and jay okay!
MamaG: okay baby..love y'all
Bey: love you too mama bye!

Jay: what'd she say?
Bey: she said he's been good...he's asleep right now!
Jay: good..I'm proud of lil man..

Bey and jay finally get their food and enjoy it...jays mind has been on something for a while now..and he figured now would be a better time than any to let bey know what he was thinking...

Jay: *looks up at bey*..baby can I talk to you?!
Bey: of course jay..you know that!
Jay: *slightly smiles*..um well...I been thinking about some things and....ima just get straight to the point!
Bey: *looking up at jay*..well what is it babe?
Jay: *inhales & exhales*..how do you feel about another addition to the family?

Bey drops her fork and looks up at jay....she was clueless about what he was getting at and her mind thought something completely different..

Bey: oh my god jay!...is some other bitch pregnant?!
Jay: What!..Bey No!...*shakes his head*.....baby I'm talking about having another child! *laughs*

Bey let's out a deep sigh of relief and starts laughing with jay..

Bey: uuhh thank god! I thought something else was going on!
Jay: anyways...what you think?!
Bey: about what?
Jay: um..about having another baby bey!

Bey continues eating and thinks for a second..

Bey: junior is growing up pretty fast...and I always wanted a little girl!
Jay: *too excited*..well perfect! we can start trying for another one!
Bey: but jay wait! We have to consider a lot of other things first!
Jay: as far as what bey?
Bey: well like what about work? You know we'd both have to take more time off to raise two kids!
Jay: okay..I'm fine with that..I have no problem with that at all! What else?
Bey: well what about my upcoming projects jay...I have this movie to worry about..a baby will just postpone everything more!
Jay: bey you can still do whatever you wanna do love...if you have to work I'll take junior and our little girl or boy!
Bey: *thinks for a moment*.........*she looks up at jay and smiles*........okay!
Jay: what! Really bey!?
Bey: *laughs*..yess really! Let's do it!

Jay gets overly excited and starts Kissing bey in front of everyone...once he calmed down and sat back in his chair...he just stared at her..

Bey: *bashfully*..jay why are you looking at me like that?!
Jay: you're just beautiful bey! I'm so glad I'm married to you..and I can't wait for you to have my second child!
Bey: *blushes*..I'm excited too baby..and thank you *kisses jay on his lips*

Jay started flagging the waiter down and was ready to leave...all he wanted to do was pay for the check...get bey home...and start trying for this baby..

Bey: we leaving now!
Jay: yes..I'm ready!
Bey: okay..just let me go to the restroom and freshen up..

Before bey could walk off jay was grabbing her arm to stop her..

Jay: baby..you look fine..you don't need all that *seductively smiles at bey*
Bey: okay if you say so!

By this time bey could tell jay wanted her by his bedroom looks he was giving her....so just to tease him a bit bey was walking out of the restaurant in front of him with the sexiest walk ever...she made sure she gave him the "take my body now" look and when they got into the car they were all over each other..

Jay: *sucking on beys neck*..baby I want you so badly!
Bey: mmh..how bad baby?
Jay: this bad *bites beys neck hard*

The bite jay gave bey hurt but it wasn't a painful hurt...it turned bey on even more..she started tonguing jay down..

Jay: *pulling back from the kiss*..oh you liked that bite huh *smirks*

Bey looked at jay like she was just ready to ravish him....she wanted to eat him up right then and there...jay looking all sexy in his denim jeans and his blazer wasn't helping beys hormones to calm down any...but bey caught the driver glancing back at her and jay every other minute so she held herself until they made it back home..

(the Carters House)
Bey rushed inside to freshen herself up while jay talked to the driver for a second about the schedule for the next day...after about 10 minutes he was looking for her..

Jay: *closing the front door*..baby!?..bring your fine ass on girl!....Bey!?
Bey: I'm right here love!

Jay looked up to where he heard beys voice coming from...there she was...leaning against the staircase wearing a sheer gown..that fell open in the front revealing just enough of her breast for him to get turned on even more...her skin was still shimmering from her "Heat" lotion she had applied before they went to eat..and those heels!...they were made for a Queen < (Beyonce)..jay pulled off his jacket letting it hit the floor as he made his way upstairs to Beyonce..by the time he made it up he was stripped down to his jeans and shoes...bey placed her hands on his chest and stomach.. Jay: you okay baby!? Bey: yea..you just look so good to me *chuckles* Jay: baby this ain't nothing compared to how you lookin right now..*licks his big lips* Jay and bey stood in front of each other for a moment...they were both hot and bothered ready to put in work on each other...the sexual energy surrounding them was heavy and they felt it between them...jay moved closer to bey and bey moved closer to jay..until their bodies were pressing up against one another..... Bey: *gently biting jays bottom lip*..mmh I want you! Jay: *starts passionately kissing beys lips* While bey and jay French kissed he grabbed Beyonce's ass and lifted her up..trying to not break the sensual kisses jay took his time and slowly walked carrying bey to their bedroom.. Bey: *stops kissing*..do you love me? Jay: you know I do bey *looking in her eyes* Bey: *seductively*...show me you love me! Jay puts bey down by the bed and takes off his shoes...once his jeans come down..bey stares at his manhood standing at attention...she looks up at jay biting her lips and lays back on the bed signaling for him to take over...jay climbs on top opening up beys legs with his legs...he pins her arms down with his hands letting bey know she has no control over what's about to happen...bey wraps her legs around jays waist as they start making out heavily again.. Bey: *moans and whispers to jay*.. I'm so wet baby! Jay: *kiss*..I know..*kiss*..I can feel it *kisses and sucks her neck*.. Jay let's go of one of beys arms and play with her pussy a little while...he slips his big fingers inside her as bey lets out a gasp and a whimper...she was ready...her body couldn't wait any longer for jay to be inside it...the moment jays fingers slid inside her kitty her breathing became heavy and the sensations took over.. Bey: oooh jay...huuuhhhh gooddd! *moaning*.. Jay: I know baby...*sucking her breast while fingering her* Bey: j..jay..I-...*jay interrupting* Jay: just let me take care of you love! Jay releases beys other hand..he goes down and starts eating her out while still fingering her...beys squirming doesn't help him but he's a pro so jay keeps up with her (mmmh jay lol)..after jay stays south for 20 minutes and makes bey cum a few times..he backs up to let her breathe and catch herself for a second.... Bey: *catching her breathe*..god jay!..that felt amazing Jay: come here... Jay had gotten onto the bed and is sitting straight up..bey gets up sliding her robe off..she makes her way over to jay and climbs on top of him...bey kisses jays lips as he kisses her back while caressing her body...bey lifts herself up by her knees and puts all of jay inside her...as she slowly slides down jays dick her moans grow louder as bey hangs on to the headboard putting in work on jay... Jay: *holding her waist*..yeah just like that baby! Bey: mmmh jay..*riding him harder*..you feel so....uuuhhhh! *moans* Jay: *moans*..you wanna have my baby? Bey: mmhmm...yes *whimpers* Jay: you love me *syncing with beys thrusts* Bey: *riding harder & faster*..I love you jay! Bey starts feeling weak...she's about to cum again and her body is shaking...as she stops jay grabs her hips and pumps in and out of bey faster...they both climax and collapse..after he catches his breathe jay holds bey turns her around and flips her on her stomach...he pulls her up causing her back to arch so he can get in from behind...jay slips his dick inside bey.. Bey: *gasps*...shit babe! *looking back*.. Jay: I want my baby *grunts & moans* Jay can't help himself...he slaps beys ass watching it jiggle as his long strokes go in and out of her...bey tries crawling away from jay he's beatin it in so good..but jay doesn't allow that..he catches a tight hold around beys waist and pulls her back towards him..bey cries out.. Bey: uuuhhhh okay *moans* okaayy..*she cries out*...Jaayy!!! Jay finally busts his all inside of bey...there was so much cum it was going everywhere..jay couldn't even release the full amount inside Beyonce...he let the rest of it hit her back and then went to the bathroom to wipe himself down..after cleaning bey off who was limp just lying down on the bed unable to move...jay climbed back in bed and pulled her to him.. Jay: bey?! Bey: yes jay.. Jay: baby I want you to be pregnant now! Bey: *laughs*..well jay it takes some time you know! Jay: I know..I just can't wait though! Bey: well after what you just did to me..I should be having triplets soon *they laugh* (2 months later) Bey sits on the toilet and waits until the timer goes off for her to check the pregnancy test......her leg shakes from the nerves shooting through her body right now...beys period didn't come last month so she figured this could be the only reason why.......a few more minutes pass and the timer goes off...be picks up the pregnancy stick.. Bey: What! Not Pregnant! *let's out deep sigh* Bey was a bit disappointed and worried.......she was disappointed because her and jay had been having sex every chance they could...he would even call for her to drop by the studio and get some (smdh) and for her to not be pregnant was a joke!....bey was also worried because if she wasn't pregnant..then what was it stopping her period?!...junior starts crying... Bey: *running in Jr.'s room*..aww what's wrong lil man? Junior: I want daddy *sniff* Bey: aww pop daddy isn't home right now..he'll be back soon though!  Junior starts crying and beys phone rings...it's jay... Bey: hey babe..how's work? Jay: aww man it's going great love!...you should hear these hot beats Kanye put his genius on *laughs*..why my lil man crying like that? Bey: ugh he wants his daddy! Here talk to him.. Bey puts the phone next to juniors ear...he takes the phone and holds it..(too cute) Bey: it's daddy say hey baby! Junior: *sniff*..daddy when you come home? Jay: hey lil man..daddy gone be home soon I promise okay? Junior: I mish you daddy.. Jay: daddy misses you too pop..I love you okay...put mommy back on the phone! Junior hands the phone to bey.. Bey: yeah bae!? Jay: I gotta get back baby..but you know I love you...and give my son a kiss for me! Bey: *smiling all big*..(to jay) I love you too baby..*kisses junior*..that's from daddy! Junior giggles and smiles at bey... Bey: okay baby well I won't keep you...hurry home! Jay: I will and you be ready *chuckles* Bey: oh I will..believe me.. Jay: aah yess...I love you woman *laughs* Bey: bye jay! Bey hangs up and puts junior in front of the tv on the bed...she still can't wrap her mind around her not being pregnant but missing her period..she figured maybe the test was must a bad one so bey calls up Dr. Hawthorne.. Receptionist: Dr. Hawthorns office Terri speaking! Bey: yes Terri! I'm calling to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hawthorne..if at all possible could you do it for tomorrow please?! Terri: okay who am I speaking to? Bey: Beyonce Carter! Bey hears the phone drop and what sounded like someone screaming...the receptionist picks the phone back up.. Terri: omg I cannot believe I'm actually talking to you Beyonce! Bey: *laughing*..yeah it's me..are you alright?! Terri: I'm sorry..I'm just an intern but I love you..and to have you here is just crazy *laughs* Bey: it's fine sweetie I understand! But are there any openings for tomorrow? Terri: oh I'm sorry I forgot lol...um we have one opening but it's not until 4pm Bey: *thinking*..shit! ...... Terri: is that okay Mrs. Carter? Bey: um yes it'll have to do..you can schedule it..thank you Terri so much! Terri: anytime Mrs. Carter! They hang up and bey sits on the bed thinking...she wanted the doctors appointment at a sooner time so shed miss jay coming in from work...she prepares herself cause she already knows he'll find out and that he'll wanna come...but if she really isn't pregnant this will be disappointing news for jay and her both.........bey sits with junior and waits for jay to come home so she can tell him what's going on... TBC....... BIG Shoutouts to >> @I_Bey_Me for throwing this blog idea my way! Thank You girl..your idea was a huge help!! Also I'm gonna always Shoutout my sister @4Beyonce1 for being just an awesome person! Make sure y'all follow them!! Shoutout to all the Beyfam that reads the blogs..thank y'all for all the love and support..Big kisses and bear hugs! Hope you all enjoyed this post leave your comments and let me know what you think!

16 comments:

  1. Hey guys I'm sorry about the end part being all bunched up like it is..idk what's happening with blogger but I hope you all can still understand and read this post..I tried to make it extra long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. when is the next update gonna come?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I wonder what's goin on with Bey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww what's wrong and i hope she's pregnant!!! that was some sex!!! omg!! loved it!!! next soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOVE IT!! can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww wats wrong with Bey?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that was awesome update please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daaaaaayyyyyyuuuuummmmm! That was a long as post LOL! I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... LUV DIS POST GURLY!! UPDATE SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it! The sex was amazing! But if Bey isn't pregnant the whyy did she miss her period?! o_O I hope she's okay! PLEEEASE update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I HOPE BEY OK..... THANK YOU 4 YOUR POST BEEN LONG LOL YOUR JAYONCE BLOG IS BY FAR MY FAVE KEEP IT GOING I LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK SO TURKEY DAY HAS CAME AND PAST....SO WUZ UP WITH YOUR UPDATE???? *SITROCK&WAIT*

    ReplyDelete
  13. UPDATE!!! I AM LOVING THE STORY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need an updaaaaaaaaaaaate

    ReplyDelete
  15. u slackin with these updates tati..am dissapointed! :(

    ReplyDelete