Monday, December 5, 2011

Good News!!

Bey: *runs to jay*..oh my god Jay!!

Bey nudges jay trying to get him up but he doesn't move...she starts to tear up because she has no clue what's going on...he's alive she can see him breathing but he's very much passed out...bey closes the door and walks back over to jay..

Bey: *shaking jay*..baby?!..........(no answer)...........jay wake up!!
Jay: *coming to*...huh....*holds his head*...Aaahh!! Shit!!.....what happened?!!
Bey: baby I came downstairs and you were on the floor like this! You were gone all night where were you?!
Jay: *getting up*..Aaah!! *holding his head*..I went to a bar...had a few drinks...I guess that didn't end so well...
Bey: jay I understand what I said had you upset..but baby..
Jay: *interrupting putting his hand up*..not right now okay bey!

Bey just stares at jay...she was about to say something else until junior started crying...she leaves jay sitting on the couch to go and get him..she came back with an icepack for jay...

Bey: here..*hands him the icepack*..this will help a little...*sitting dow*..
Jay: thanks *putting the icepack on his head*

Bey sat in silence feeding junior and jay just sat in silence...after a few minutes..

Jay: I'll schedule an appointment for this afternoon to see about this lil situation!
Bey: are you sure you're up for it right now?!
Jay: bey if we tryna have a baby and can't because of me I wanna know! There may be something I can do about it IF it is me!

Bey didn't really like jays tone with that last sentence but didn't respond back....she was just happy that jay was willing to see if there was a problem...she put junior in his play room and went into the kitchen...jay went upstairs to clean up and came back down to see bey eating cereal at the table...he looked at junior playing in his room and smiled...he looked at bey who seemed kind of down and felt bad..he walked over to the table and sat beside her...

Jay: bey look I'm sorry I've been having an attitude about this whole thing...it's just...it's upsetting knowing you might be the reason why your wife isn't getting pregnant *looks down*
Bey: *lifting jays head*..baby it's okay!...I understand why you'd get upset over this!...
Jay: I know bey..but we been talkin about this and I wanna be able to give you another baby!
Bey: and even if you can't jay so what!...I'll still love you till death..i wont look at you any differently and it wont change anything at all!
Jay: but you want a girl bey...I know you do you always talkin bout it!
Bey: jay *looks him in the eyes*..you're right I do want a girl...but baby if it's meant it will happen...I don't want you to be all down about anything!
Jay: you right..*smiles*..I love you bey..*kisses her*
Bey: I love you too jay *kisses jay back*

The Carters kissed passionately for a few for moments and then jay went to schedule his appointment.......some time has passed and it's now 2p.m......junior is with solange as bey and jay wait outside the doctors office to be called...

Jay: *leg shaking*..I'm so nervous bey!
Bey: *chuckling*..I can see!....*putting her hand on his thigh*...just relax hun..itll be fine!
Jay: you kinda close to big man....might wanna watch out for you excite him *laughing*
Bey: hmm..that wouldn't be a bad thing right now *giggles*
Nurse: Mr. Carter the doctor will see you now!
Jay: *takes a deep breathe*..alright here goes..*gets up*
Bey: I'll be right here babe!
Jay: you not comin?
Bey: well I figured you would wanna do this alone!
Jay: na come with me..you're my wife..you need to be there too!

Bey smiled and took jays hand...they followed the nurse into their room and waited for Dr. Harris to walk in..

Nurse: okay Mr. Carter..I'm gonna need for you to pee in this cup *holds cup out*
Jay: *taking the cup*..um okay..but what's this for?
Nurse: well for situations like this we normally test the urine...it helps us detect any problems that may be the cause of dead sperm!
Jay: oh okay..I just wanted to know!
Nurse: it's okay..i have to get your file if theres any more questions feel free to ask!
Jay: thank you!

Jay walks out to go and pee in the cup...when he comes back to the room bey was laughing and talking with Dr. Harris..

Dr. Harris: oh hey Mr. Carter..I didn't see you there..
Bey: jay..dr.Harris was telling me about his little girl..he said she bought her first pair of heels 2 days ago and hasn't taken them off..even to shower *laughs*..that's too cute!
Jay: *chuckles*..yeah..that's adorable....um doctor can we finish with my appointment please?
Dr. Harris: sure Mr. Carter..right this way..

As jay and the doctor walked out of the office jay glanced at bey...he saw how excited she was talking about dr. Harris's daughter and knew that's what she longed for...it made him feel some kind of way....as they were walking down the hall jay starting thinking about the reason they were there....he said a small prayer in his head and hoped to god there wasn't anything wrong...after the doctor performed a few test on jay he brought him back to his office where bey was...

Dr. Harris: Okay Mr. Carter..we have enough samples of everything and you should know if there's a problem within the next week or so!
Jay: is there maybe a way we could know sooner?
Dr. Harris: unfortunately Mr. Carter the samples will take at least a week to examine..and by the time they get here it will have been another week...
Jay: so I have to wait two weeks before I hear anything?!
Dr. Harris: I'm sorry Mr.Carter I wish there was another process....
Jay: it's okay doctor I understand...thank you though!
Dr. Harris: you both have a nice day..*walks out*

Bey walks over to jay and gently grabs his face kissing him long and slowly on his lips..

Bey: the results will be here before you know it babe!
Jay: *smiles looking at bey*..you always making me feel better!
Bey:...I hate to see you down about anything sweetie...I'll always try my best to make you feel better....I love you!
Jay: thank you bey..I really need you right now too!
Bey: well I'm here for you baby...*glances at jay with her beautiful light brown eyes*

Jay glances back at bey and grabs her waist with his hands...he let's go for a second and walks over to lock the room door..he looks at bey and starts slowly walking towards her..

Bey: baby what are you doing?! *backing up*
Jay: when I said I needed you right now i meant it! *looks bey up and down*
Bey: jay we can't right now baby...not here in the doctors office!
Jay: *walking closer to bey*..why not? Nobody's lookin for us...come on bey! 

Bey had backed into the bed that was in the room and jay had made his way directly in front of her face...bey could feel his breathe against her face..

Bey: baby..wait until we get home pop pop *getting turned on*
Jay: I can't bey...I need you now love *licks his lips*

Jay had started placing sweet kisses all over beys neck...

Bey: *giving in*..jaay i......i...mmmhh
Jay: you what *kiss*  *kiss*

Jay picked bey up and set her ontop of the bed in the room....he lifted her dress and slid her panties down....jay gently stroked her kitty with his hand driving bey insane...she let out soft moans and whimpers as jay teased her a little to get her wet...

Bey: jay I need you inside me *softly biting his earlobe*

Jay unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out through the opening....he was hard as a brick..bey could see the vain petruding through the skin of his penis...as jay gently pushed the tip of himself inside bey she whimpered..

Bey: shit jay!!....

Jay: im sorry baby *pushing more of himself in*
Bey: huuuhhh *moans*...uuuggghh you so big daddy..*biting her bottom lip*

Jay finally inserted all 11 inches of himself inside bey....he was holding her waist giving it to her while bey barely  held herself up she was so weak from pleasure.....20 minutes had passed and bey came again and again...jay mustve nutted inside her a good 4 times as he continued to thrust in and out....

Jay: Aaah.....fuck bey.....*thrusting*..yess!!!
Bey: jaaayy...oh my goooddd!!! *moaning*

Jay and bey were going at it when all of a sudden the doorknob started to wiggle..

Nurse: *knocking* Hello....is someone in here? *knocking*
Jay: oh shit...baby somebodies knocking!
Bey: shit jay get off...hurry!!
Nurse: Hellooo!? *knocking*..this door should not be locked *knocking*

Bey let her dress back down and fixed herself....after jay situated his penis back into his pants he unlocked the door..the nurse was standing there..

Nurse: Oh Mr. Carter..I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here *nervous chuckle*
Jay: it's okay my wife and I were just talking *chuckles*

Dr. Harris walked up to bey and jay..while the nurse went into the room..

Dr. Harris: oh you two still here?...I thought you  left 30 minutes ago!
Bey: we were just leaving...jay and I were just talking a bit!

While jay was telling the doctor bye the nurse came out with something in her hand...she quietly passed it to bey and walked off...bey looked at the object and saw that it was her panties....they must've fallen off her foot while her and jay were handling business...she looked up and saw the nurse telling another nurse something and they both turned away when they saw bey looking.....Beyonce knew the nurse was talking about her and jay and her face turned completely red....she was so embarrassed....

Bey: jay come on..*walking off*
Jay: baby what's the matter?
Bey: jay I left my panties in the room and the nurse brought them to me...and I saw her telling another nurse...that was so embarrassing jay!
Jay: *laughing*..damn baby you should've grabbed them!
Bey: I forgot..we we're rushing and I didn't notice..ugh..I can never show my face here again!
Jay: it's cool babe *giggling*..it's funny too though..
Bey: *playfully hitting jay*..no it wasn't stop *chuckling*..

(1 month & a 1/2  later)
Bey wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet as she sat on the floor weak from just throwing up...she still felt nauseous so she stayed there by the toilet in case more was coming up....jay came back with a glass of water and rubbed beys back while she drank it..bey hadn't been feeling well at all these past couple of weeks....not to mention her period never came on again....

Bey: jay?!
Jay: yeah babe wassup?!
Bey: *looks up at jay*..baby I think I might be pregnant!

*PAUSE*
btw everything with jays test results checked out fine...his soldiers were still marching and he wasn't the cause of bey not getting pregnant...she just needed to relax and stop stressing so much!
*PLAY*

Jay: *stands up*..oh my god bey really?
Bey: ..I mean I think so!
Jay: bey don't play babe..be serious with me?!
Bey: *laughing* i am jay...I've been sick like this every morning and i haven't gotten my period..it was just like this with Shawn junior..
Jay: baby...this is great *kneels in front of bey*...I love you *kisses bey*
Bey: I lov-..*starts throwing up again*
Jay: we need to get you some nausea medicine *chuckling*...

So as bey continued throwing up jay happily rubbed her back while holding her hair back... In this moment he was one of the happiest men alive...bey was sure she was pregnant and he was more than happy about it....bey finally felt a little better and cleaned up...afterwards her and jay laid in bed with junior chillin and talking about baby names and  the very possible new addition to their family..

TBC......

7 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! Soldiers still marching>>> yessss Bey! I LOVED the post Sis! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO at Bey forget her panties, she didnt feel the breeze !?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao bout the pantie part .. The SEX omg and bout the BAYBEY Awwwwww....THNKS 4 THE UPDATE U MUST HAVE KNW I WAS ABOUT TO GO HAM NALL BUT THNKS LOL!!!!PLEZZZ UPDATE SOON KEEP DEM LOVELY POST CUMIN!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I loved this post! I hope she has a girl this time (:
    And it's so great to hear that Jay's soldiers are still marchin!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayeeeee in jay *voices* an update what a funny/great update love it update soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEE BOUT TOO HAVE 2!!!!WHOO CAN YOU UPDATE SOONER???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jay soldiers still marching lmfao ... haha great post tho i love it ...

    ReplyDelete