Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Crashed Event!

When jay yelled out that bey was pregnant everything and everyone stopped..

Kanye: *pulling solo off Ashley (Amandas friend)*..come on solo she's not worth it!
Jay: *holding bey back*..baby what the hell!! You puttin our baby in danger and shit!
Bey: *pulling away from jay*..get the fuck off me!! 

Jay didn't want to cause more embarrassment so he stopped fighting bey and let her go...bey was furious...as soon as she got free she charged after Amanda again but jay got her before she caused more damage...

Amanda: *wiping blood from her lip*..you crazy bitch!! Shawn you need to put her on a leash!!
Bey: *yelling*..you lucky you can even stand up bitch wait till I catch you again!!
Jay: bey what the fuck are you drunk too!!?
Bey: *slaps jay*..fuck you!! It really doesn't matter if I'm drunk! If you were with me instead of in the room with this bitch..I wouldn't have been drinking!!!
Jay: *sighs angrily*..let's take this shit outside please!!
Bey: I'm not going any fucking where with you!
MamaT: Beyonce Giselle watch your damn mouth..that's not how i raised you!!
Bey: ma stay out of this!!

Before mama Tina tackled bey..jay grabbed her and pulled her outside...bey was mad and tryna fight jay off of her but his grip was to tight and she couldn't get away..

Bey: *screaming*..Get Off Me!!! *hitting jay*.. I fucking Hate you Aaahh!!!
Jay: *pushing bey into the pool house outside*..Woman what has gotten into you!?
Bey: don't play that dumb shit with me Shawn Carter! You know damn well why I'm pissed off! *sneering at jay*
Jay: what the hell did I do Beyonce?!
Bey: you were in the room with that bitch!....yeah you didn't think I knew but I saw everything!
Jay: *smirks*..oh you saw everything huh?
Bey: Yes I did..why was she up there jay?!...why were you up there with her ass huh?!!
Jay: *yelling*...Beyonce shut hell up!!

When jay yelled at bey to shut up..she got silent...he kind of scared her using that tone of voice...all she could think about was the last time they had a really bad argument and jay ended up hitting her...she didn't wanna make him angry and possibly bring him back to that place....so she stood there mad and quiet as hell....

Jay: you talking bout you saw everything..well were you fuckin listening?!.... because I could've sworn the bitch came onto me but I pushed her ass off because I have a fucking wife and child!!

Bey looked off to the side in guilt....she did remember jay rejecting Amanda but they were up there so long after bey went back downstairs...she figured something had to happen...bey felt stupid....how could she not trust jay?!....

Jay: oh now you ain't got shit to say!!....*puts his hand on his head*...look bey this shit you doing is fuckin crazy!! You put yourself as well as our unborn child in danger all because you made the wrong assumption about me & some bullshit ass hoe!! That's dumb of you Beyonce!...ch I can't deal with you right now man...

Bey started crying....jays words hurt her feelings but it was the truth!...she was being so stupid and didn't even fully know what happened with jay and the girl..

Bey: *crying*..jay wait! Please don't leave baby I'm sorry!!
Jay: na bey you can't apologize for this shit!...you ruined my party that OUR parents took forever to put together....you made a fool of yourself AND me in front of everyone!...your apology don't mean shit to me!! 

Jay walked out the pool house slamming the door behind him leaving bey crying on the couch...she didn't know how she was gonna make this up to jay at all..yet alone her family that worked hard to put this together.....

(Back in the House)

Solo: *concerned*..I should go see about her mama..she been in there for an hour now!
MamaT: she's probably feeling stupid about ruining everything! Leave her alone she'll be alright..I'm sure jay set her straight!!
MamaG: I still can't believe she's pregnant again...they didn't even tell us!
Solo: well they were gonna tell everybody but they wanted it to be a surprise!
MamaT: oh so you knew about it!?
Solo: yeah she told me 2 weeks ago when they knew for sure she was pregnant!
MamaG: well I tell ya...that was sure some surprise!!

Jay had walked into the kitchen....he already knew they were talking about him and bey because everyone got quiet when he came in..

Jay: I was just letting y'all know ima go drop Ty Ty off and then take a ride somewhere!
MamaG: where you going baby?
Jay: I don't even know ma...I just need to clear my head!
MamaT: okay well be safe baby!
Jay: I will..............uum....is bey back inside yet?
Solo: na she still out there...she been crying for the last hour!
Jay: oh..well...aight ima go *walks out*

You could see jay was concerned about bey....he just looked like he wanted to cry but bey was trippin and she deserved every word jay spoke out to her....another 30 minutes had passed and bey finally wiped her face and pulled herself together....she walked back into the house and everyone from the party was gone...mama Tina, solo, and Annie were all cleaning up the living room and mama Gloria was handling the kitchen....as soon as solo saw bey come in she ran over to her..

Solo: thu...*hugs bey*.. I'm glad you came back in I was starting to worry!
Bey: it's okay Sis...I just had to clear my head!
MamaT: y'all young folks and clearing ya heads! Whatever happened to talking things out!
Annie: ch.. not with jay!..my brothers very smart but sometimes he speaks before he thinks so clearing his head is good for him before he talks *chuckles*
MamaT: same with Beyonce over there *sips wine*
Bey: uum...where's jay y'all?
Solo: he said he needed to clear his head too! He been gone for about an hour!

Bey just flopped down on the couch, buried her head in her hands and balled out crying...

MamaT: baby whats wrong?
Bey: I was so stupid ma!...Jays mad at me and I don't know how ima make it up to him!
Solo: *rubbing her back*..look Bey don't get down over that bull he shouldn't have been in the room with her!!
Bey: *sniff*..that's just it though solo *sniff*..he was in there with her but he rejected her when she made a pass at him...I didn't see what happened..i just assumed they had sex..*crying harder*..
MamaT: Beyonce yes you made a dumb mistake but we all do!...you know jay will forgive you sooner or later! You making it a big deal when it's really not!
Bey: but ma I embarrassed everybody....*sniff*..I ruined everything...y'all took the time out to do this for jay..*sniff*.. and I ruined it being stupid and foolish *sniff*
MamaG: *walking out the kitchen*..it was time for them to go anyway...I don't see how y'all handle all this late nite partying!
Annie: now ma you know you got down back in the day don't play *they laugh*

Just as everybody was in the middle of their laughs and tryna calm bey down..jay came through the front door..

Bey: *getting up walking towards jay*..jay please can we-..

Jay had interrupted bey putting his hand up in her face...she stopped dead in the middle of her sentence and everyone was just staring at them....

Jay: I'll talk to you upstairs...nobody needs to hear more of our business!

With that bey went upstairs....everybody was shocked to see how much in check jay actually had bey...but nobody said anything...it was bey and jays business and either one of them would be out of place to put their two cents in it...

Jay: um...bey won't be coming back down tonight and I know I won't so we'll see y'all in the morning!
MamaT: well okay..tell bey I love her...and i love you too son!
Jay: love y'all too!
Annie: night bro!
MamaG: hold on Shawn!

Mama Gloria walked up to Shawn and whispered to him..

MamaG: don't you do nothing crazy now son!...I know you upset but y'all talk it out and handle this like adults okay *giving jay the look*
Jay: it's good ma I'm cool...we just gone talk that's all!
Solo: I sure hope so..*walking into the kitchen*
Jay: um aight night y'all!

Jay disappeared upstairs and everybody sat in silence for a minute thinking quietly to themselves...

Annie: y'all see that!?
Solo: yes and Beyonce is trippin...BIG time..ch..
MamaG: when did she become so submissive?
MamaT: I don't know but I'm checkin on my daughter later...I didn't like that at all!!

(Jay and Beys room)

Jay: this ain't the first time you accused me of fuckin some other broad Beyonce!!
Bey: well jay this isn't the first time you've gone off in private with some random bitch!..how did you think I'd react?!
Jay: not like some ignorant ass hoodrat!!...we been through worse bey but tonight I don't know what happened to you! You completely lost yourself!
Bey: jay I'm sorry!..i don't know what else to say?!
Jay: Beyonce do you realize you could've severely harmed my child that's growing inside you? Do you realize you put yourself in danger fighting that trick? Sorry doesn't cut it!! 

TBC....

15 comments:

  1. Ugh why you gotta end it there?!?!?! It was gettin soooo good! Thanks 4 the update & I hope that u can give another one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy thanks 4 the update butt u wrong 4 stoppin it there UGHHHHH GOES TOO BED MAD NALL BUT UPDATE SOON I HOPE THE BABY JAY&BEY BE OK

    ReplyDelete
  3. jay has evry reason to be mad @bey for mot thinkin and so does bey cuzz why yall in the room im sad;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf as soon as i was like what they bout to do next you tbc it....ugh.. why??? im mad u da bestie doe great post i hope us stans don;t have to wait another week for a newnew cus waiting for updates you really be breaking my heart tati update soon i wish we could get two updates a day that would be great in my jay voice hahaha...i hope im not asking for much but us bey stans would luv that........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Why you gotta stop there..!?? Great post Sis..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And forgot nobody know Bey damn near killed herself the first time Jay hit her! Bu I think Mama Tina sensed that somehow is up or happened! Great Post chica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Want A Update like RITE NOW... I WANT TO KNW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT GREAT,GREAT WRITER KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with monique504Q... I mean how does he expect bey to trust easily when not too long ago he cheated with rihoenna. And you can tell everyone could sense that he was/is gonna hit her since he's done it before. And its also clear that bey is somehow afraid of him. I cant wait for you to update, i sense some drama..

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was sad......but i hope they dont break up...i was really into it, good job...cant wait 4 update.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you update now please

    ReplyDelete
  11. omfg this update was everything , Jay was putting Bey into check setting shit straight , lmfao but Bey was dead wrong putting their baby and herself and danger thats why Jay was mad he was mainly worried about his child..but i hope they work it out and move on ... but then again i like the drama lol , update soon great post. (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't like domestic violence and it wasn't cool the way either of them acted before and after the fight, BUT it was kinda sexy when jay took charge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bey is clearly scared of Jay she's scared he's gonna hit her again! pls update soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok update plezzzz and mimi8585 you all on this post can you update ur blog as well ughhh yall gurls need to get it together already dang lol

    ReplyDelete