Saturday, December 10, 2011

We Better Than This!

we left off with jay coming in & checking Bey in front of everyone...to their surprise she did what jay said...jay let the ladies know that him & bey weren't coming back down for the night & then headed upstairs...it's 2hrs later & jay & bey had still been arguing.... the ladies had fallen asleep except mama Tina....she was to worried about bey!.......

(Jay & Beys room)
Jay stood with his back to the wall & leaned his head up against it staring at the ceiling......bey sat on the bed with her back to jay & her arms crossed..her eyes were puffy & red from crying & so were jays....they had been arguing all night & were worn out....they were both out of words to say & just sat there in silence....

Jay: we ain't gone get nowhere like this bey...
Bey: *silently cries*
Jay: *walks over to bey*..come on let's talk.....I'm tired of arguing!
Bey: *wiping her tears*..I'm tired of talking Shawn!! *getting up*..I'm not gonna stay here tonight either!
Jay: *grabbing beys arm*..why you acting like this Beyonce!?..my whole night's been fucked up because of you!!!
Bey: *pulling her arm back*..that's right Shawn..keep blaming me! ..*sarcastically*..I'm the one who was upstairs alone with another woman!!!
Jay: how many times I gotta tell you that nothing happened with us!?!
Bey: why'd you even go up there Shawn?
Jay: she wanted to go somewhere quiet to talk bey that's all! The music was loud so I took her upstairs!
Bey: oh please Shawn! Of all the hoes you've fucked you should know when a trick asks you to go somewhere private..it's for sex!!
Jay: she used to be a good friend of mines bey I wasn't lookin at the situation like that!
Bey: whatever you're full of excuses! 

Bey had grabbed an overnight bag.. threw a few clothes & toiletries inside & was headed out the door until jay got in front of it & blocked her from leaving...

Bey: *sighs*..shawn please...I don't wanna go through this with you...Move!!
Jay: No!..I'm not gone let you just leave!..we need to talk about this shit!!
Bey: What does it matter!?..all you gone do is keep making this my fault!!..Move!
Jay: *pushes bey back*..you ain't going nowhere until we talk like I said!!
Bey: Shawn I am not a child! If I wanna leave I'll leave...Let Me Go!!

Bey was trying to push jay out of the way..but his strength subdued hers...jay once again pushed bey back but with more force this time causing bey to drop her bags..mama Tina who was downstairs heard the commotion & quickly made her way upstairs to check on bey...

Bey: *hitting jay*..Stop it let me go!! *she cried out*
Jay: *gripping beys arms*..You better chill out..for you make me angry!! You being real stupid right now!!

Jay had a hold on bey so tight she started crying...he didn't normally act this way & neither did bey....but between the drinks & drama that night...they were both trippin out acting before they thought!...mama Tina made it upstairs wiggling the doorknob banging on it...she was nervous & scared at the same time...

Jay: don't say shit!! *walking to the door*

Bey sat on the bed holding her arms where jay was grabbing her...you could see her skin bruising up...bey wiped her tears so mama Tina wouldn't notice her crying...

Jay: hey ma (to miss Tina)..everything okay *fake smile*
MamaT: I'm tryna find out!..*giving jay the look*..where's Beyonce?
Jay: she's sittin on the bed right here!

Mama Tina was tryna catch a glimpse of bey but jay kept moving his body blocking her view...

MamaT: Beyonce!? *she called out*..baby you okay?!
Bey: I'm fine mama..we just talking!!
MamaT: you sure bey?
Bey: yes ma..let us finish!

Bey really wanted to just run out of there but she knew jay would stop her..& she didn't want any more bad scenes in front of her mother.....mama Tina wasn't buying the whole "we just talking" line bey gave her...she knew they both had been trippin & that this wouldn't turn out good...

MamaT: okay..Beyonce if you need me call me okay!
Bey: okay ma!
Jay: we'll see you in the morning ma..*quickly closes the door*

Mama Tina wasn't happy..she walked down the hall to solanges room to go & wake her....

(Back in Jay & Beys room)

Jay: *locking the door*..Beyonce please! All I'm asking is that you talk to me for a few minutes!

Bey had turned away from jay....she sat there on the bed in silence tryna calm down..she was fed up with jay...after a few minutes of thinking to herself..she turned back around and finally spoke...

Bey: Shawn look....I'm sorry okay....*starts tearing up*..I'm so sorry!...I don't know what else I can do or say to make this any better..I made a huge mistake tonight and I was being so careless out of spite *cries softly*....I know you're pissed off but I've learned my lesson..I promise you!!

(Solos room)
Mama Tina had quietly went in solos room...she didn't wanna wake Julez up so she went over to solos side of the bed and nudged her tryna wake her up..

MamaT: solange *shaking her*..wake up baby hurry!
Solange: huh *rubbing her eyes*..what's wrong ma?
MamaT: I think Shawn puttin his hands on bey!

Solange popped up the minute she heard what her mother had said...she got out of bed and started putting her sweats on..

Solo: I figured this shit was gone happen...I ain't like the way he was talking to bey downstairs!..ooh if he hurt her i swear...I'ma do damage!
MamaT: calm down solange..I said I think! not I know!...he was just acting shady and I didn't like how bey was sounding!
Solo: well we about to find out what's going on!

(Jay & Beys room)
Jay took a deep breathe and got up...bey followed him with her eyes wondering what he was about to do or say...jay stopped pacing the room and kneeled down right in front of Beyonce....he took both of her hands inside his....

Jay: Beyonce you know I would never not forgive you!...I wasn't tryna be mad with you because I understood completely why you were upset..I would be too if I saw you comin out the room with some nigga!!....but bey when I saw that you were fighting I got pissed...all I could think of was our baby you were putting in danger!
Bey: Jay..I'm..
Jay: *interrupting*..hold up..let me finish..*locking his fingers into hers*..I got even more pissed off when I saw that you had been drinking!..you should've come and talked to me first before just jumping to conclusions bey!
Bey: Jay I know...and I'm sorry..it'll never happen again!!
Jay: Bey "we better than this!"......all this fighting and arguing that's not us! that's not what this relationship was built on....and I refuse to ruin us with all this nonsense!!
Bey: I hear you baby..and I'm with you!..we ARE better than this!..

While jay was kneeling in front of Beyonce...he was just noticing the marks he had made on her arm from grasping her so tightly earlier....

Jay: bey I'm so sorry ..*touching her arm where the bruises were*..
Bey: it's okay jay..you were upset!..I know you didn't mean to!
Jay: you know I would never hurt you again bey...I just lost myself for a moment..I don't know what happened!
Bey: jay it's okay!...we were both not in our right minds tonight!

Jay was about to speak until there was banging on the door again...he got up to open it and solange had walked in with a bat..Mama Tina followed behind her..

Solo: *pushing jay out the way*..where's my sister?!
Bey: *coming around the corner*..what!.. what's wrong!?

By this time bey had thrown one of her shawls around herself so mama Tina nor solange would notice the bruises...she knew solo would flip out if she saw them..

MamaT: I was making sure you okay bey!..I didn't like what I saw earlier so I woke solo up in case something was happening!
Solo: bey you okay!
Bey: yes y'all I'm fine!..Ma I told you I was fine!
MamaT: I know baby but I just felt funny..I had to make sure!
Solo: you sure you alright bey?!...I love jay but I don't have time for him to be hurting you! *looks at jay*
Jay: look I know y'all concerned but bey is-..
Solo: *interrupting*..we were talking to bey..*sarcastically*..I'm sorry I thought you knew that!

Jay just smirked and walked into the bathroom shaking his head...he didn't wanna say anything else..it would just lead to more drama...especially with solo..

Bey: why you gotta be so mean solo..I told you everything was cool *sitting on the bed*
Solo: I know but all this just made me think about that time he hit you!..I'm sorry Sis!
Bey: I understand..it's okay!
MamaT: well we gone leave y'all alone...we was just checking on you!

Mama Tina and solange had walked to the door...bey was right behind them and closed the door as they left out....as soon as jay heard the room door close he came out the bathroom..

Jay: thank god they gone!...I swear solo be trippin!
Bey: yeah she can be a bit much sometimes! 

The Carters stood there looking at each other for a few seconds....jay walked over to bey..

Jay: so we good ma?! *taking beys hand*
Bey: yes we are!...and our baby will be too! *rubbing her stomach*
Jay: *smiling*..so we gone start this thing off fresh right?!..no referring back to the past..no playing games and doing things out of spite!?
Bey: and No jumping to conclusions..no more drinking...well for me anyways *smiles*
Jay: *hugs bey tight*..I love you baby..
Bey: I love you more jay!

Jay and bey stood there holding each other for a few minutes...bey rubbed jays back while he gently stroked her hair resting his chin on her head...jay looked this watch and the little hand was just going on 5a.m..

Jay: it's early babe..I'm done!
Bey: yeah me too...we had a long night..let's get some rest!

TBC....

20 comments:

  1. Daaaaayuuumm, not with Jay leaving bruisses on Bey. Solo ole gangsta came with a bad lmao !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that was great I'm glad everything is okay!!! GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooW that waz scary! Im glad they made up.him leaving bruises on her aint cool!! Bt somethin tellz me that this aint the last time! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha i love solange!!!! she all ghetto...but i love how she's so protective of her sister!! a bat though..i can just c her doing that! but jay better not put his hands on bey again and he needs 2 stop talking to her like that! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your back to normal tati .... And aLl this drama can do more harm to the baby than drinking #JS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm predicting a miscarriage. Not because I want it to happen, it just seems inevitable. There is so many issues and unhealthy behavior around. God wouldn't throw a newborn in that. Hope Jay and B work things out, get help, at least for junior's sake even though it seems he has been mysteriously neglected in the storyline. Wtf did their kid go?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DON'T GET IT AT ALL

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank God they didnt break up....great post by the way...cant wait 4 the next!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously its a fictional blog for the anonymous person talking about "God" & "child neglect" this is for fun dont look into it! I appreciate all the other comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOUR BLOG DNT LET HATE GET TOO YOU U DOING THE DAMN THNG TATI KEEP IT UP UPDATE SOON AND KEEP GIVIN THM REASON NOT TOO LIKE YOU LUV IT IF THY KNW ANY BETTER THY WOULD KNW DIS BLOG IZ 4 FUNN I LUV IT FICTIONAL AND ALL BUT AS I READ SUMTIME I THNK ITS REAL LIFE LOL HAHAHAHA UPDATE SOON....THNKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dayuuuuummmmmmm dadddddy I love how he has Bey in check!!!! The bruises >_> uh nigga is yous crazy?????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why do i sense an awkward moment at the dinner table in the morning lmao..If ladies see those bruises on bey in the morning, they all gon jumb on jay lol.... Tati, i absolutely LOVE your blog, i feel like a fiend coming every now and again to see if you've updated yet. I wish we could get an update twice a day hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK SIT BACK AND WAIT 4 YOU TOO UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post was >>>>> This blog never has me bored

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAPPY,HAPPY B-DAY TATI I HOPE U ENJOY AN WISHIN U MANY,MANY MORE GREAT DAYS TOO CUM NOW CAN YOU GIVE US A NEW POST THNKS-SHAN LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bey need to grow a backbone, and check Jay ass. He was in the wrong, but tried to make it seem like Bey was wrong. Anyway, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. no update... no more great ideas you need help?????

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tati could you change your blog archive format because it does not display you old posts

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi booski when are you gonna update the blog in BEYONCE Voice i love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tatiauna Parkerson this is Terry speaking to you (@4Beyonce), if you delete this blog, Im drivning to Louisiana and I'm gone take my belt off and whoop your ass. Understood..? I love you sis! <3 lol

    ReplyDelete