Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the Party!

(December 3rd 1:15pm)
Bey and jay were unpacking their things after just arriving to his moms house...jays birthday was tomorrow and instead of having some big blowout at the 40/40 club like always.. jays mom and sister planned him an old fashioned birthday party with some family and close friends jay hadn't seen in a while....

Bey: babe I can't wait until tomorrow..this will be fun..you know meeting your old friends and family *smiles*
Jay: yeah I'm looking forward to it too! I wonder who all they invited?!

"KNOCK"KNOCK"KNOCK"

Jay: yeah come in!
MamaG: hey...sorry to disturb y'all!
Bey: it's okay mama we were just unpacking the rest of our things!
MamaG: oh okay...I just wanted to let y'all know ima take junior with me to the grocery stores...I have a few more things to get for shawns party tomorrow!
Jay: okay mama..you sure you got him?
MamaG: boy what kinda question is that..*shaking her head walking out*

Bey and jay finished unpacking and laid down on the bed for a little rest..

Bey: baby?!
Jay: yeah babe
Bey: when are we gonna let everyone know?!
Jay: about what bey?
Bey: jay! About baby number two being on the way!
Jay: oh yeah..I forgot for a moment baby I'm sorry..I just been caught up with my party tomorrow!
Bey: it's cool!....but still when are we gonna tell them?
Jay: *sighs* I don't even know bey! Look let's get through my party tomorrow and then we'll talk about this okay!?
Bey: okay that's fine!

(December 4th the Day of Jays Party)
It's almost 9p.m. And people are starting to show up for jays party....they invited a lot of jays family and also quite a few of his old childhood friends..including Amanda...in case you're wondering who Amanda is...she was jays closest friend back in the gap....they hung almost everyday and were almost dating...but when jay got more into his music he started seeing Amanda less and then she went off to college in California and jay never saw her again....the house was full and the party had started.....jay and bey were getting ready to come down to join everyone.....

(Jays Room)
Jay: babe ima go ahead and go down...everybody's waitin on me!
Bey: okay baby..I just have to do something with my hair and I'll be down!
Jay: alright boo *kisses bey*
Bey:..be good now..*flirtatiously*.. at least until I come down there *chuckles* 
Jay: whatever I should be saying that to you! *laughs*..make sure you stay away from that drink to woman...you carrying my child!
Bey: okay okay...go join the party already *giggles*

Jay closed the door and went down to greet everyone and enjoy his party...after bey was finished getting dressed she stared at herself in the mirror for a moment..bey was only a month pregnant but she felt big..like she was showing already...she turned to the side and placed her hand on her stomach..

Bey: *thinking aloud*..it's not too noticeable...I should've asked jay before he left...

Bey looked at herself for a few minutes...she held her stomach and smiled...for a second she couldn't believe she was about to have her second child with the man of her dreams, but then again she could.....bey applied her lipstick and finally made her way downstairs to join everyone else......the party was on when bey got downstairs...the dj was playing all the hottest jams old school and new..the house was full, the drinks were flowing, and the guest kept pouring in....jay caught eye contact with bey as she walked downstairs and walked over to meet her...

Jay: you look beautiful love!
Bey: *blushing*..thank you!
Jay: babe *yelling over the music*..this party is live...I'm lovin this shit *laughs*
Bey: I'm glad you're enjoying it *yelling back at jay*...where's junior?
Jay: I think my mama got him I'm the kitchen with her!
Bey: ima go meet them!
Jay: alright hurry back..I got somebody I want you to meet!
Bey: okay babe *kisses jay*

So bey and jay went their separate ways and while jay was drinking having a good time bey went to check on junior who was with mama Tina, solo, and mama Gloria in the kitchen...

(Back inside the party)
Amanda had been watching jay from afar while he made his way around the party greeting everybody...she was waiting for him to get alone by himself so she could approach him....

*PAUSE*
now y'all this chick Amanda knows obviously that bey and jay are together..so she is definitely playing a game....she figures that what her and jay had before she left is still there and she's gonna make an attempt to bring it out of jay.
*PLAY*

Jay: (to the bartender)..yeah let me get another glass of ace please!
Amanda: mmh that sounds good I'll have the same *looks at jay*

(Jay)
Damn I swear this girl looks familiar...she got a nice ass too...whoa what the hell am I thinking?!....damn drink getting to me...

Jay: umm I'm sorry but don't we know each other?
Amanda: *chuckles*..Shawn you really don't remember me?
Bartender: here you are Mr. Carter..*hands jay his drink*..enjoy!
Jay: thank you! (to Amanda) I'm sorry but you look familiar..I just can't seem..
Amanda: *interrupting*..Its Amanda...Shawn...we used to hang like everyday of our lives *laughs*
Jay: *shocked*...oh Wow! Amanda!...I had no idea that was you! You look good girl *hugs her*
Amanda: you not looking too bad yourself baby! *flirtatiously laughing*

(Back in the Kitchen)

MamaT: Beyonce we got junior yeah!...you need to be in that party enjoying ya man!
Bey: yeah you right!..he's probably looking for me too!
MamaG: I'm sure he is...I know he got some people he wants you to meet!

(Back at the Party)
jay and Amanda had been talking by the bar for a few minutes...they were both pretty caught up in each other..

Amanda: *giggling*..so um Is there somewhere quiet we could go?! It's pretty loud in here..
Jay: um sure there's a room upstairs we can use!
Amanda: perfect! 
Jay: okay well follow me!

Jay had taken Amanda upstairs and as soon as they disappeared bey came out of the kitchen looking for jay...she had been through every room she saw people in and she asked everyone if they had seen jay but nobody knew where he was..

(Upstairs)

Amanda: *sitting on the bed*..so how's everything been Shawn?!
Jay: *standing by the dresser*..as far as what?..*sips his drink*
Amanda: well just life in general...relationships..you know..the usual!

As jay got into deep conversation with amanda he had no idea she was planning to come onto him...while this was going on bey was still downstairs looking for him..

Bey: *entering the kitchen*..y'all I can't find him I've looked everywhere!!
MamaG: you checked yawls room maybe he went to change or something!
Bey: no I didn't think about upstairs...I'll go check and see!

(Back Upstairs)

Jay: look Amanda if bey comes in here she'll kill you and then kill me..please get off me!
Amanda: baby she doesn't even know we're up here..it's cool..I know you miss this!
Jay: Amanda come on please stop this!

While Amanda was on top of jay trying to pull his penis out bey had made it upstairs...she opened the door to her and jays room and walked around it calling jays name but there was silence....when she was walking out she just so happened to hear jays voice coming from the room down the hall....bey walked up to the door and opened it just enough to see what was going on...jay nor Amanda ever noticed..

Amanda: why are you treating me like we were never together before jay!?
Jay: Amanda that was years ago...I'm married now..*holding up his ring finger*..I have a kid...I would never lose that over a few minutes of pleasure...you crazy!!?
Amanda: but i know you miss this...*starts kissing jays neck*
Jay: *pushes Amanda against the wall*...get the fuck off me woman damn! What don't you understand!?!

By this time bey had closed the door back and went back down to the party...she was pissed off...first of all why did jay end up in a room with some random bitch? Who was she?...bey was flattered at the fact that jay was rejecting this woman..but why didn't he ever tell her about who she was?! "Amanda?" Bey was sure she'd never heard that name in any of their conversations before....bey walked straight up to the bar..

Bey: I need 3 shots of vodka any kind!
Bartender: coming right up!

Bey downed the shots straight...she was so pissed off...she stood there for about 30 minutes taking shot after shot....finally after about shot 15 Amanda came down and then jay afterwards...jay went into the kitchen and bey walked off to go and find this Amanda chick...

(In the Kitchen)

MamaT: how's your party going for you Shawn?
Jay: it's good..thank y'all for everything it's perfect!

Just when Jay was hugging mama Tina and mama Gloria....Kanye bust through the kitchen..

Kanye: *yelling*..jay get in here quick man bey fightin some bitch and solange just got into it with somebody hurry up man!
Jay: what the fuck!!!! *running out the kitchen*...

Everybody ran out the kitchen to see what the commotion was...when jay made it to bey she was on top of Amanda beaten her ass...Amanda had rolled back on top of bey and started punching her and solange was whipping up on amandas friend who tried to jump in....

Jay: *pulling Amanda off bey*..get the fuck off my wife she's pregnant!!

TBC......

11 comments:

  1. OOOOOMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  2. no bee no bee what are you doin;/ im upset bout this post that manda girl got another thing comeing

    ReplyDelete
  3. DRINKIN&FIGHTING WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. omggggggggggggggg!!!!i know jay gonna go kray when he find out bey was drinking update soon i hope the baby be ok and i no it's gonna go down with the next update so write/type fast... love your blog by the way!!! thnks

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH DAAAAAAAAAMN. THIS POST WAS CRAYYYYY!!!! 1st of all I'm SO glad that Jay rejected her. 2nd of all this fight sounds epic!! But she should'nt be fighting while pregnant. 3rd of all she shouldn't be DRINKING while pregnant! I mean 15 shots?!?!? I hope the baby is ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS POST WAS CRAY FOR REAL....I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she drinking while pregnant!!?? i'm out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you serious right now!!??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Can't Right now with BEY but stress can take you there i just hope after the fact the baby be ok but i can understand when you mad you really don't think so i can see why she down the shots the way she did but 15 shots is a hail of alot so i no jay going be very upset dang why did that amanda chick come alone and mess the good life right up im very upset with jay and bey but mainly apuckinmanda ughhhh can you please update soon i want to see what goin too happen next just CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  10. when are you going too add a new post maam????

    ReplyDelete