Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dirty Cops!

(December 5th 8a.m. Angies House)
Bey opened the door to her cousin Angies house with the spare key she had given her....it was still very early & bey figured Angie was still asleep so she kept quiet walking through the house....Jay was at his moms house still asleep....bey had gone over to Angie's to get junior...she'd been watching him the past couple of nights...Angie would've kept him longer but she had a doctors appointment at 10 that morning so bey decided to pick him up earlier than expected....bey walked into Angies room and saw her and junior all cuddled up...she smiled at the sight and walked over to the bed..

Bey: *shaking Angie*...hey..wake up sleepy head...
Angie: *yawning*..hey bey wassup!? 
Bey: dang that morning breathe is what's up *holding her hand over her nose*
Angie: aww damn it's that bad? *getting up to go to the bathroom*
Bey: ch..past bad *chuckles*..how was my lil man..he wasn't bad huh?!
Angie: *from the bathroom*..bey this not my first time watching him no..*chuckles*
Bey: I know..I'm just making sure he's not giving trouble behind our backs *laughs*
Angie: you know I can handle him..I don't play I'll beat that lil boy!..*jokingly*
Bey: *giggles*.. I wish you would Angie *jokingly*
Angie: so how was jays party!?
Bey: oh god...*rolls her eyes*..it was good until it all came crashing down!
Angie: oh no cousin you gotta tell me what happened!
Bey: I will..but not now..the story's to long and I'm still tired!..we'll catch up later okay *picking junior up*
Angie: you better call me to bey *walking her to the door*
Bey: I will babe..*kisses Angie*..thanks again for watching him.
Angie: anytime!

Bey put junior in his car-seat and she made her way back to jays moms...along the way, junior had waken up and bey was looking back trying to calm him down and driving at the same time..she must've veered off along the way because she was on an unrecognizable street before she noticed it....bey hit a u-turn to go back the way she came and seconds later there was a cop behind her....she pulled over..

Bey: *looking in the rear view mirror*..Shit!!..Can this weekend get any worse?! *she thought to herself*

Bey started gathering her license and registration for when the officer came...she gave junior his cup and then waited...it seemed like 20 minutes before the officer stepped out his car..

Officer: how you doing today ma'am? can I see your license and registration please?
Bey: hello officer *smiles*..here you go *hands him her information*
Officer: ..ma'am you realize you made a u-turn in a "No U-turn" zone back there?

As the officer told bey why he pulled her over bey gave him a smile and was a little flirtatious with him..she figured that would get her out of a ticket but it didn't seem to be working....at first she thought the man would recognize her and let her go but he would've noticed who she was way sooner by then...he didn't seem like he got out much..so bey knew he probably had heard nothing of her before...bey tried to think of a way out of being ticketed as the officer was speaking..

Officer: and also you turned in the middle of the road instead of taking the proper precautions and using the light!
Bey: I'm so sorry officer...but you see I didn't know where I was..I must've taken a wrong turn or veered off here or something..so I turned around trying to get back *smiles*
Officer: ok ma'am you wait here!

The officer went into his car for about another 20 minutes...by this time junior had fallen back to sleep in his car-seat...bey looked around and saw no one..she had definitely turned into the wrong neighborhood..the officer finally came back..

Officer: ma'am I need you to step out of the vehicle please!
Bey: *confused look*..um what's the problem officer!

Bey had gotten a bit nervous...normally when they ask you to get out they're about to arrest you..she didn't know what to expect...when bey closed her door junior had awaken from the noise..

Officer: can you turn around for me please ma'am..put your hands on your head!
Bey: *nervously*..Officer please!..can you tell me what's going on!
Officer: this is only a check ma'am!

"A check!"..bey had never heard of that before..but she'd never been pulled over before either..bey stood with her body pressed to the car and her hands on her head..her stomach knotted up as the officer began to frisk her..

Bey: what am I being checked for officer?
Officer: it's just a procedure we have for whenever theres suspicion....Stand still and be quiet ma'am please!

Bey turned her head back towards the car..she couldn't believe this was happening..and hoped to god that no one would drive by and notice her...didn't seem like anyone would though..considering she was on a dead-end street..

Bey: *jumped*..Excuse Me..*turning around*..What the hell are you doing!!?

The officer had groped beys breast while frisking her which pissed bey off..she knew then that there was nothing going on and the officer had only been trying to make a pass at her..but this was way out of line...he was violating her and using his authority to be a perv...

Bey: oh my god!!...you need to let me go!..and I WILL report your ass!
Officer: you're not gonna do anything!

The officer had turned bey back around and pushed her into the body of the car..bey was giving everything trying to free herself but the man was strong..junior just sat in his car-seat crying..he knew that his mommy was being hurt but he couldn't do anything..

Junior: *crying in the car*..leave mommy lone!!!! *hitting the window with his cup*
Officer: *rubbing his hand up beys thigh*..they won't believe you anyways..you're just some woman who had drugs in the car with her child! *laughs*

Bey started tearing up...she could see junior watching all of this from inside the car...she knew she really couldn't do much..the officer was right..even though she's "Beyonce" ..there was no getting past him..planting drugs and lying on her...the officer groped beys other breast and pushed himself up against her..bey could feel his penis against her butt...she was disgusted..her mind was racing trying to figure up a way out of this...

(Mama Glorias House)

Jay: *on the phone*..okay well if you see or hear from her again please let her know I'm looking for her okay! *Hangs Up*
MamaG: still nothing?
Jay: *sighs*..no ma and I'm startin to worry...all she went to do was get junior!..I should've gone with her!..what if something happened!?
MamaG: calm down Shawn..stop being so negative about it!..Maybe she went to get breakfast!
Jay: ma bey knows you cook breakfast every morning..you think she'd choose takeout over a home cooked breakfast!?
MamaG: well son I'm just tryna keep you calmed!..who was on the phone?
Jay: that was Angie..she said bey came and got junior and then they left cause bey was still tired...that was like an hour ago though!
MamaG: call solo maybe she knows!
Jay:... she here?
MamaG: son how drunk were y'all last night?!..solo is in the room down from yawls *shaking her head*..
Jay: I thought her and Julez left last night!

just as jay was about to go and talk to solo..bey came rushing through the door... She was sweaty and panting barely holding up junior..As soon as jay saw bey he quickly ran back down to meet her..

Jay: *running to bey*..oh my god baby what happened?!

Bey had fallen to the floor crying..jay could feel her whole body trembling....her knuckles were all red and bruised up..and she was a bit out of it....jay teared up..he knew something was seriously wrong and it hurt him to see his wife this way ...mama Gloria was trying to help jay calm her and before they knew it Tina and solo had awaken from the commotion..

Solo: *running down the stairs*..Oh my god bey!!...*hysterical*..jay what happened to her?!
Jay: *choked up*..solo I don't know!..she was gone for a while and she just came back like this!
MamaT: *coming downstairs*..y'all what's all the noi-..*gasp*..oh my god!!!..Beyonce what happened baby!!?..*holding and hugging bey*..
Julez: *from the stairs*..mom whats wrong with Aunty?
Solo: Julez get back in the room baby..mommy will be there in a minute!!

Bey didn't say anything for a while..this made everyone worry so much more and jay was becoming a bit angry..he knew nothing good happened but couldn't jump to any conclusions just yet because he had no details...while all the women surrounded bey calming her down, jay walked over to junior who was sitting on the stairs looking sad...he picked him up and brought him into the kitchen..jay didn't know what he had seen already but he for sure didn't need to see bey like how she is now...

Jay: *fixing junior some cereal*..you okay lil man?
Junior: *shaking his head*..No daddy
Jay: what's wrong son?..you wanna talk about it?!

Jay knew junior knew something of what happened to bey earlier that morning..he was the only one with her after she left Angies...jay fixed himself some cereal and sat next to junior..

Jay: tell daddy what's wrong..
Junior: the cop hwurt mommy...daddy I no like cops no more!
Jay: what did the cop do to mommy son?
Junior: he made mommy get out..her leave me in da cwar lone daddy..

Jay knew this wasn't gonna get any better..he was becoming angry knowing junior just went through this with bey..but jay had to keep himself together for juniors sake...junior ate a bite of cereal and jay continued trying to get more of the story from him..

Jay: what else did the cop do?
Junior: mommy cwy cause he hold her on da cwar..
Jay: *choking up again*..junior tell daddy what else the cop did to mommy..
Junior: him touch mommy..
Jay: was it a good touch or bad touch?
Junior: bad touch daddy..an mommy hit him..
Jay: did the cop hit mommy back?
Junior: him slam mommy to da cwar..*yawning*..
Jay: you sleepy lil man?
Junior: *nodes his head*
Jay: okay..*picks junior up*..let's get you back to sleep..

Junior wasn't able to let jay know everything that happened but jay had enough information to go off of...he took junior upstairs and as he was going he noticed all the women except bey were sitting on the couch all worked up and teary eyed..

Jay: where's bey at?!
MamaG: she went upstairs to take a shower..she needs to rest for now Shawn ..she's had a long morning!
Jay: yeah I know..did any of you get what happened yet?
Solo: na..she just kept crying...this shit is killin me..I hate seeing my thu thu down like this..*shaking her head*..
MamaT: I'm just wondering what the hell happened and who did what?!
Solo: you know her car was still running?!
Jay: What! Are you serious solo?!
Solo: yeah..I went outside and her and juniors doors were both wide opened..the car was still running keys and everything inside *tearing up*
Jay: y'all wait here I need to talk to y'all..ima go lay junior down first!

Jay continued upstairs to put junior to sleep...on his way back down he peeked inside him and beys room..bey was wrapped in the blankets sound asleep already...jay walked over to her and gently kissed her cheek and forehead whispering "I love you"..as soon as he was walking out..

Bey: *softly whispering*..jay?!
Jay: *kneeling in front of her*..yes love what is it?!
Bey: I love you..
Jay: I love you more than life bey..*kisses her again*..baby can you please tell me what happened to you this morning?
Bey: *nodding her head*

Jay got up and closed the room door..he went back and sat really close next to bey..already he had forgotten about mama Tina and everyone downstairs who were all waiting on him....jay got a lil nervous for a second...he didn't know what bey was about to tell him..all he knew is that from what junior said it wasn't anything good...jay grabbed beys hand..

Jay: baby what happened?

Immediately bey started to tear up...she let go of jays hand and rubbed her arms..feeling uneasy reliving that moment again in her mind..bey wiped her tears away and looked at jay..

Bey: I'm sorry..
Jay: no bey..you're fine baby..*takes her hand again*..just let everything out..
Bey: okay..*takes a deep breathe*..

Bey began telling jay everything junior had told him plus the other things he left out..once she made it to the point where junior stopped..

Bey: ..and after he slammed me into the car he started touching me everywhere..*starts crying*..I felt so nasty and worthless...
Jay: *choked up*..oh my god baby!!
Bey:..then he turned me around and tried to kiss me...all I could hear was junior crying like crazy....I didn't want my baby to see what was happening but i couldn't help it...
Jay: what happened after that bey!?
Bey: ..well I guess I went into defense mode or something..*sniff*..I kneed him in the dick and when he fell I punched him and just kept on punching him until I saw he wasn't moving...
Jay: baby I'm so sorry!...*getting angry*..I swear when I find out who this bastard is ima fuckin kill him!!
Bey: baby he's not worth it..please don't do anything out of anger!!
Jay: bey..the son of a bitch tried to rape you!!!..and he almost did it in front of our fucking son!..if you wouldn't have gotten him down first he would've gone through with the shit!...Wait! He wasn't following you was he?!
Bey: I don't think he was...he was still on the ground when I left.....I didn't want him to wake up and do anything so I got out of there as fast as I could!
Jay: *takes deep breathe*..okay baby look....ima leave you to get some rest..but as soon as you wake up..we going to the station and handling this okay?!
Bey: *shook her head*..okay jay..

Jay gave bey a kiss and let her go back to sleep...he had finally gone back downstairs where everyone was waiting on him..

Solo: dang bro we been waiting! What happened?
Jay: *angry*..bey was awake and she finally told me what happened!
MamaT: okay talk..what'd she say son?

So jay explained to mama Tina, mama Glo, and solo everything that happened in the way that bey told him it did..everyone was furious...solo started crying she was so mad all she could do was pace back and forth in the living room..mama Tina was crying and so was mama Glo who was trying to comfort everyone..jay was so mad he didn't know what to do with himself...he left out the house and walked off into the neighborhood somewhere..

MamaT: I can't believe this happened to my baby!
Solo: ooh I swear....we need to hit the police station up because i wanna find the bastard!!
MamaG: I'm sure jay and bey already made arrangements to do so *turning on the news*

(On the Television)
Breaking News: This just in!..Sargent Brian Pumper was found severely beaten earlier this morning in a New York area that will remain nameless until further investigation...when the Sargent came to in the hospital he described the suspect as the International Superstar..Beyonce Knowles..as of now we have no where a bouts of Beyonce's location!...

TBC....

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh damn..*grabs my gun* Great post Sis..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say but "wooooooooow"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danggg TJ that was super awesome! Beyonce kno ha ass shouldnt b driving newhere by herself! Great post babe! Update soon I cant wait to c tha drama unfold

    ReplyDelete
  4. huk nall tht cop need to bey killed rite away are put away 4 life im upset and it's not even real cuz when it cum too my bey i don't play update soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was GREAT!! I was GLUED.....can't wait 4 Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that bastard had some nerve! I hope they can beat the legal system on this cause I can tell that he's gonna try everything to lie on her!! Ugh he makes me so mad. Please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laaaaaaaaawwwwwwwddddd! This post! I hope they don't believe that cop and believe Bey! Update! Update! Update!.......Please and Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope this stress don't effect the baby! 0_0 :/ .....I forgot Bey is preggo again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UPDATE SOON YOUR BLOG BE POPPN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know i'm late. but this is a really great post! i really enjoyed it and it is so much more unique than the other jayonce blogs.
    much love from 2012!

    ReplyDelete