Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's Going On?

(To my readers) I'm terribly sorry I haven't been updating lately guys...it is not my intentions to have long pauses between each post but school and work are the story of my life right now and I've just been stupidly busy..Thanks for reading & I hope you all enjoy this post!

Bey walked in the house and quickly shut the door closing it in jays face...as she walked off jay came in looking pressed..

Jay: Really beyonce?!..*closing the door*..that was real childish!

bey didn't say anything back to him..she continued upstairs and jay followed after her..

Jay: *walking into their bedroom*..bey can we talk please?
Bey: *silently looks at him*

as you all can tell, beyonce was really upset...If you're just tuning in...jay was suppose to be in Atlanta away for business...but after everything he'd seen on tmz that night jay took it upon himself to head back home without telling bey the next day....bey is upset right now because she had no idea jay was even back!..he never answered her calls or told her he was leaving to come back..so she was completely clueless..if it weren't for solo seeing him at mama Glorias house bey probably still wouldn't have known jay was back..she started to wonder a bit.. 

Bey: *crossing her arms*..why'd you come back so soon?
Jay: well damn..*sarcastically*..i didn't think it would be such a big problem for me to come home to my family a lil earlier than expected! 
Bey: *sits on the bed*..you know that's not how i meant it jay!..
Jay: then why you making such a big deal out of me being back?!..I thought you'd be happy to see me!
Bey: Its not a big deal and i am happy to see you...but you had me worried!...i mean i call your cell a dozen times you don't answer!...i call up the hotel..they tell me you've checked out!..why would you do that and not tell me whats going on jay?! 
Jay: I'm sorry bey...its just...when I saw my wife in the middle of the night on tmz with some other nigga.. it did something to me..I took the jet back as soon as I could!

(Bey) 
when jay said those words i felt my heart slide down to my stomach!...I knew he saw the pictures..Damn It!! Guess i can't be too mad that he just showed up out of no where...I would have too!..ugh..why is this happening?!

Jay: I didn't wanna jump to conclusions like i always do so i figured i would just come home and talk to my wife about it face to face!..I cancelled some very important meetings to do this so im hoping you don't disappoint me bey...I know you wouldn't lie to me..*looks at bey in her eyes*
Bey: Jay..just let me explain before you think something is going on that's not..please!...
Jay: ..just tell me the truth that's all i wanna know!..I mean are you seeing this guy behind my back?! 
Bey: Jay...baby no!...*stands up*..i would never cheat on you..Ever!

bey and jays conversation get interrupted by beys cell phone ringing...its her sister solange calling..

Bey: *answering her phone*...hey solo hold up...*puts her phone down*...she has junior i need to take this really quick!
Jay: go ahead bey..im right here..i aint going anywhere! 

bey stepped out of the room for a moment to take the phone call..as she was on the phone she walked downstairs to the kitchen...

Bey: ..how's junior..is he being good?
Solo: yeah he's fine..him and julez have been clowning all day..*chuckles*...
Bey: *chuckling*..aww..i wish i could be there but you already know my situation..*rolls her eyes* 
Solo: yeah i know...how's that going anyways?!
Bey: well we talking about it now!..i just came downstairs to get some water and talk to you for a minute!
Solo: okay well..im about to take the kids to see a movie and then we might go and eat something if they hungry...that should give y'all at least 2 or 3 more hours! 
Bey: okay..thanks sis!..just call me if you need something!
Solo: you too..love you..*hangs up*

after bey hung up with solo she grabbed her glass of water and walked back upstairs to meet jay...he was in the bathroom so she sat down on the bed and waited for him to come back out..

Jay: *walking out of the bathroom*..you finally ready to talk? 
Bey: *sighs*..jay can you just stop being a smart ass for one minute please?!
Jay:*smirks*...look..im ready to talk whenever you are..im not being smart at all..just tired of waiting!

bey walked over by the window and sat next to the chair by it...jay walked over to beys side of the bed and sat down facing her..she looked up at jay..

Bey: his name is michael...
Jay: when did y'all meet..and how long have y'all been friends?!!
Bey: I'm getting to that if you let me finish jay!
Jay: okay..alright I'm sorry..I'm listening!
Bey: like I was saying...i ran into him a couple days before you left for your trip and we caught up..we went to the same school back in Houston and he lives here doing broadway now....after you left we hung out a couple times..
Jay: what's "hangin out"..what did y'all do?
Bey: we went to dinner a couple of times and a movie...nothing more jay!...it was all innocent!

Jay placed his hands on his head and let out a deep sigh...he wasn't pissed off or anything..he just wasn't cool with the fact that his wife was out with some other man he didn't know while he was away...

Jay: Beyonce going to dinner with some other nigga doesn't sound innocent to me!...maybe when you're single but you're a married woman!
Bey: jay don't do that to me please!..*stands up*..every time I saw him I made it perfectly clear that I was married..don't sit here and make me seem like some whore!
Jay: look..*stands up*..I'm not calling you a whore Beyonce!...I'm just having a hard time believing that he only wanted to have dinner with you!
Bey: so you think I'm lying Shawn!?..*getting upset*..ch..I can't believe this!
Jay: what was he doing at the club with y'all bey?!...I mean they got pictures of y'all coming out of a private room and shit!.. what else would you expect me to think about this?!
Bey: jay i was there with Kelly and Michelle....i had no idea he was gonna be there.. you can't blame me for that!..And i only brought him into a room to tell him us hanging together didn't look right and that we couldn't anymore!...When i walked out the paparazzi were everywhere! They made it look like something it wasn't jay..and you know that's how they do!..we're just friends nothing more!

Bey walked across the room and crossed her arms...she started tearing up a bit..she was angry and very hurt that jay would even think she'd cheat on him..of course bey had to understand why he was feeling this way....with all the pictures and finding out about Michael..she knew jay had every right to be questioning her!.. after a few moments in silence..

Jay:..Have you talked with him since that night at the club?
Bey: *hesitant*..yeah...we um..we were suppose to go out to dinner tonight actually!
Jay: Are you serious Bey?!!
Bey: well i felt i owed him that much...I mean he did help me escape the paparazzi!
Jay: wow..*shaking his head*..why did you even start hangin with him bey?..I know you say that's you're friend but..it's not like you to just go out with anybody friends or not!
Bey: *looks down*..I don't know jay...I just felt like we weren't getting to much time with each other and I was feeling really alone...after you left it was like he popped up out of no where and it felt good to just talk to someone!
Jay: so you feel like I'm not giving you enough attention?
Bey: No I feel like you give me plenty of attention..we just don't get the time to be around each other anymore!....so much drama has been going on these past few months and with junior and work it's like hi and bye every time we see each other now!

Jay walked up closer to bey and pulled her in as close as he could get her to his body....he knew that since the vacation their schedules have been tight and they really haven't been spending a lot of time together as a family..

Jay: baby I'm sorry okay!...from here on out it's gone be about you and junior okay..nothing else!
Bey: you know you've said that before!

Jay pulled back and looked at bey..

Jay: I know I have...I just got kinda side tracked but I promise baby...it's all about me, you, and junior now okay?!
Bey: okay!

When the Carters broke their hug jay started looking around the room..

Bey: what you looking for?
Jay:...where's your phone?
Bey: ..why?..what do want my phone for?
Jay:  just give it to me you'll see! *holds his hand out*

Bey walked over to the bed and grabbed her phone..she was confused as to why jay wanted it and what he was about to do, but she gave it to him anyways...

Jay: whats the password?
Bey: ...it's "pop pop!"
Jay: *chuckling*..Why do you have a password anyway?
Bey: ..I'm around people everyday.. I don't watch my phone at all times!
Jay: that's understandable!..

Jay smirked a little at bey as he scrolled through her contacts in her phone..when he saw Nicki Minaj..he stopped looking confused..

Jay: you have nicki minaj number? o_O...when did that happen?
Bey: she gave it to me when i saw her at the billboard awards!...jay what are you doing with my phone? 

jay continued to scroll some more ignoring bey and found michael (beys friend) number in her contacts...he gave her the phone back..

Jay: *handing bey her phone*.. call him and tell him you can't make it tonight! 
Bey: but jay that would be..*interrupted*
Jay: tell him you can't make it because im here and you're gonna be with me!...

Bey took her phone from jay and pushed the call button...she felt bad for canceling her and Michaels plans, but jay is her husband...she would never turn him down..especially to be with another man!..

Michael: ...*on the phone*..Hey bey wassup?!
Bey: hey Michael!..*hesitant*..um i needed to let you know that I'll have to cancel our dinner tonight! 
Michael: well why bey?..I mean i had everything planned already..what's going on?!
Bey: yeah i know and im sorry Michael..but jay came back and I'll be with him tonight!
Michael: *pissed off*..oh i see!...well i completely understand bey...maybe some other time..*hangs up*
Bey:...Hello?!!.....Michael!!.....ch..he hung up on me! *looks at jay*
Jay: ..well he's upset..i would be too if i couldn't spend my night with the most beautiful woman in the world!
Bey: *blushes*...you're not mad at me?
Jay: I have no reason to be....he was just a friend like you said....i should've known better than to believe the media anyway...im sorry about that love!
Bey: its okay i should've let you know about him...no more secrets i promise!

Jay grabbed beys hand...he pulled her back to him and began to passionately kiss bey on her lips..bey kissed jay as she pushed him back until they both fell onto the bed...bey climbed on top of jay and started making out with him more until her phone started ringing..it was solo again..

Jay: *annoyed*..aww bae come on just leave it!
Bey: I can't jay solo has junior something could be wrong..*climbs off of jay*..Hello?!
Solo: *on the phone*..hey bey you good?!
Bey: well I was about to be..*giggles*..
Solo: aww I'm sorry Sis..I didn't mean to interrupt y'all..*chuckles*..
Bey: it's cool..you have a pass because you have my child!
Solo: I guess girl...but look..we're on our way now....junior started throwing a fit when i said he had to come home so I guess I'll let him stay the night with me!
Bey: are you sure?..you can bring him back he'll just have to get over it!
Solo: na it's good sis..I got it!...we gone come and get him some clothes we about 20 minutes out still!
Bey: okay well thanks love...I'll see y'all in a bit!..*hangs up*

As soon as bey hung up jay called her from downstairs to come and meet him in the kitchen..

Bey: *walking into the kitchen*..wassup babe?
Jay: what'd solo want?
Bey: she was just saying how junior had a fit when she told him it was time to come home!
Jay: aww lil man don't wanna come home..*smirks*..
Bey: I guess not...she said she was gone let him stay the night with her and Julez! They on their way now to get clothes!
Jay: Really?!...her timing couldn't be more perfect!
Bey: what you mean?
Jay: well I made some plans for us for tonight but i wasn't sure if we was gone get to them with junior!
Bey: well I guess her timing was perfect!
Jay: tell me about it!

Jay turned around taking a big bite out of the sandwich he had just made..

Bey: so you made yourself a sandwich and not me?
Jay: oh my bad bae,.I didn't know you wanted one!
Bey: well I guess you wouldn't since you didn't ask!
Jay: oh so you tryna be smart now!
Bey: *jokingly*..oh I been smart boo *chuckling*

Jay continued eating and clowning with bey when the doorbell rang..

Bey: I'll get it..

As bey was walking towards the door she wondered who it could've been..solo would've just walked in or used her key if they door was locked and bey wasn't expecting anyone..she opened the door and..

Bey: Oh my god Michael what are you doing here?!

TBC....

15 comments:

  1. *gasp* :O whats he doing here???? Great Post Tati !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGGGGG ARE BEY SURE THEY JUS FRNDS WOW IT'S ABOUT TOO GO DOWNNN!!!UPDATE SOON;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww shit why he at the door omggg drama please don't tell me he crazy and going say he madly in love with bey I can't lmaoo GREAT POST SIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAOOOOO UH OH JAY BOUT TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WIT THIS ONE AHAHAHAAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm maybe Jay should have a 'friend' (and NOT Rhianna). I don't think Bey really sees what Jay sees. He knows Michael doesn't JUST wanna be her friend! As innocent as she thinks it's was...she needs to see how Jay felt/feels! And for her to care more about hurting Michael's feelings about cancelling on him o_0 Chile Please!!! Your husband's feelings should come first. Bey needs a taste of her own medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf! what is wrong with mill lol just showing up and not been invited jay really going to show out and madd

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG .. NOOOOOO, what's this dude doing, ugh Jay is gonna be angry, why he know where is Carter's house lol.. GREAT POST, sis..update soon pls, soon lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. lawwwwlll this nigga trying to get popped coming to another man's house...great post TJ! as always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post sis >>>>>> and yes I WILL be commenting '4' times just because :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. The amazing writer/singer/cook/drawer great post >>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  11. *dougies to the comments, so I can post this one* :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. And yes this is my '4th' and last comment for this post, and again great post sis!


    Sincerely, Terriya ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad that Jay decided to talk it out with her instead of jumping to conclusions. And uh oh Michael's at the door ! Can't wait to see this shit go down!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ctfu at terriya playing in my comments..ima get you lil girl! Thank you all for commenting..getting started on the next post now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michael must have a death wish if he's showin up knowing jay is there. Somebody's gonna get hurt.

    ReplyDelete