Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Friends"

(To the Readers) ~> Do to a lack of stories that are able to be created, I have decided to have Beyonce and Jay-z with only one child, which will be Shawn Junior. Beyonce will no longer be pregnant with a second child from here on out. I did this switch up because it allows me to be more creative as far as my blog goes..I hope this change doesn't upset you all too much..but I promise the stories will be greater because of it!..I thank you all for reading my blogs and giving me feedback..I also thank you for being so patient with me on my updates!...{^_^}...Now back to the Post!

It had already been 3 days since jay left for Atlanta on a business trip...bey was keeping real busy between work and taking care of junior...The day is Friday and since jay isn't around.. bey is getting ready for an outing with Kelly and Michelle...it's been months since they've seen each other and since they're all in New York, they've decided to spend time with each other..

(Beyonce on the phone with Jay)

Jay: so how's my son been?
Bey: he's okay...he misses his daddy!...I'll be glad when you come back myself!
Jay: I know babe..I'll be home as soon as I get this shit straight!..I swear all these problems back to back is making me wanna just say forget it!
Bey: jay no!..you've worked too hard putting this together and you shouldn't give up on it so easily!
Jay: yeah you right...you know if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here right now!
Bey: what do you mean?
Jay: you just made me a better person babe!...i mean i was settling and real content in where I was but, you helped me realize how far I could actually go!
Bey: well I see the potential in you bae...I know you're a smart man and you can do whatever you want to if you just apply yourself!...believe it or not you've helped me a lot too!
Jay: really!...well I wanna hear this...but I gotta leave right now bae...my meeting is in 30 minutes and the car is here!
Bey: *whining*..jay we just got on the phone..plus you haven't even spoken to junior yet!
Jay: I know bey...look I gotta run I promise I'll call back as soon as I get a chance!
Bey: well..ill be out so if I miss your call I'll call you back!
Jay: *rushing off the phone*..okay baby love you!..give lil man a kiss for me!..*hangs up*
Bey: Hello?!...Jay?!.....*sighs & hangs up*

Bey rested her body against the counter top and watched junior from afar as he played with his toys in his play room.....she shook her head and took a deep breathe...bey was really missing jay and couldn't wait to see him again...she never could stand when he had to randomly go away on business trips like this...bey had set her phone on the counter and was about to walk over to junior when it started ringing...

Bey: *picks up her phone*...Hello?!
MamaT: hey baby I'm outside come help me with these bags!
Bey: okay ma..*hangs up and goes outside*

Bey: hey mama..*hugs ms. Tina*..why you here so early I'm not leaving for another 2 hours?!
MamaT: I wanted to come early to start dinner....I didn't cook at home so I picked up a few things and figured I would just cook here!
Bey: oh okay!

Bey helped mama Tina bring in the groceries and mama tina started cooking immediately.. Bey started getting dressed around 8 cause the girls would be there in the next hour or so...she came down in a beautiful red cocktail dress cut just above the knee..of course her hair and make-up were on point as well as her red bottom black heels she had to match..

Junior: mommy you look bweautiful!
Bey: aww thank you baby..*smiling*
MamaT: you always look good baby..*kisses bey on the cheek*..when Kelly and Michelle gettin here?
Bey: they should be on their way...I just got off the phone with Michelle...I can't wait to see my girls it's been too long!
MamaT: yeah y'all should get together more often!

(An Hour and a half later @ Club Noir)

Kelly: Bey girl loosen up!...you been moping since we got here!
Michelle: yeah wassup bey you okay?..*sips drink*
Bey: I'm good...I just miss jay!...y'all know we always go out together!
Kelly: oh no...we about to settle this right now..*grab beys arm*..come on!
Bey: where you taking me Kels?
Kelly: we about to tear this dance floor up that's where I'm taking you!..*laughs*

(Atlanta inside Jays Suite)

Voicemail: *Beyonce voice*..Im sorry I couldn't get to my phone right away..but please leave a name,number, and brief message and I'll get back to you....*beep*
Jay: hey baby..I know you said you would be busy but I figured you'd still pick up!.. guess I was wrong..............anyways I miss you and junior so call me back when you get this..love you bye!..*hangs up and sighs*

(back @ Club Noir another hour later)

Bey: *on the dance floor*..y'all I can't anymore..I need a break..
Kelly: aww you can't hang no more since you became a mother..*laughs*
Bey: whatever Kelly hush!
Michelle: well we ain't done so you'll have to sit alone and wait on us!
Bey: that's fine..I'll wait..*walks off*

Kelly and Michelle continued to throw back drinks and have a good time..bey walked to the ladies room and freshened up a bit...she walked back over where they were sitting and ordered another drink when she noticed a familiar face walking over..

Guy: Hey bey..*sarcastically*..I don't get my calls returned but I catch you at the club...nice?!
Bey: I'm sorry..I've just..
Guy: *interrupting*..been busy right?...*smirks*...yeah I know!
Bey: look..if you came over here just to be a smart ass you can turn right back around!
Guy: chill girl it's not like that....I just figured you know we kind of hung out those last couple of times and then after that you just sort of ignored me...I mean wassup with that?!

Bey looked over at Kelly and Michelle who made it very obvious that they were watching her with this guy...she decided to go some where else where they could have a little more privacy so she took him into a back room in the club..

Bey: *closing the door behind her*..look..I'm married okay...I mean how would that look me being seen with you?!..you don't think the media would have a field day with this?
Guy: whoa bey...it's not even like that!...I know you're married and I respect jay..I wouldn't dare try to wreck yawls home...but I mean I was cool with us being friends..I just felt played when you didn't respond to my calls anymore!
Bey: *sighs*..I understand and I'm so sorry about that....it's just I got so nervous when the paparazzi caught us the last time so i thought I should back off a little!
Guy: oh I see what this is about...you don't want this getting back to jay right?!..cause if it does he'll automatically assume you fuckin around on him!
Bey: he's a jealous guy..what can I say!...
Guy: *smirks and shakes his head*
Bey: *walking to the door*..look..I have no problem at all with us being friends..I just think we shouldn't hang together so much anymore before people get the wrong idea you know!
Guy: I understand...well I guess I'll let you leave first then so no one suspects anything!
Bey: *chuckles*...I see you got jokes..

As soon as bey opened the door to the private room paparazzi were everywhere.. She tried to run past them as fast as she could but they were like ants around a piece of food...they must've seen bey enter the room earlier....her friend "the Guy" helped her move them out of the way so she could get through..

(Bey)
When I finally made it through the crowd I started looking for Kelly and Michelle...they just so happened to be waiting for me at the table we were sitting at..I looked back to see if my friend was still behind me but he was still being swarmed by the paps...I can't believe this shit...if this gets back to jay I won't hear the end of it..I know it!

Bey: *running up to the table*..come on y'all it's time to go!
Kelly: why?..im not ready bey! *sips drink*
Bey: I'll explain in the car but we have to leave now!...Please!?
Michelle: let's go Kelly..*sliding out of the booth*

(Atlanta Jays suite)

Voicemail: *Beyonce voice*..Im sorry I couldn't get to my phone right away..but please leave a name,number, and brief message and I'll get back to you....*beep*
Jay: come on babe pick up!..I've called like 4 times already!..I miss you!..call me back..*hangs up*

After the girls left...the driver dropped Kelly and Michelle back off to their hotel...he dropped bey off and she thanked him then went inside...it was a little past 1a.m. so she knew her mother and junior would be asleep...bey walked up stairs to her room and sat on the bed....her phone started ringing..

Bey: Hey..are you okay?!
Guy: yeah I'm good bey..I was just calling to make sure you were fine..I know it was crazy back at the club!
Bey: yes it was..I swear I hate dealing with paparazzi they just have no respect for peoples privacy!
Guy: I heard that!...but are you okay though love?!
Bey: oh..*chuckles*..yeah I'm fine..thank you so much for having my back tonight!
Guy: anything for you bey!...Um..can I ask you something?
Bey: sure go ahead..
Guy: well I was wondering..tomorrow if you aren't doing anything..could we maybe go for lunch or dinner?!

Bey sat on the phone quietly wondering if she should except this guys offer or not.. She didn't want to but she felt like she owed him this for helping her tonight so..

Bey: um..yeah..I guess that's okay..sure!
Guy: you sure bey? I mean..it wouldn't be like a date or anything..just a friendly get together with us two..but if you aren't comfortable with it I'll understand!
Bey: no it's okay.. my mamas taking my son out tomorrow so I'll be free..how does around 8ish sound?
Guy: that's perfect!...I'll be there at 8!
Bey: okay..well have a good night..I'll see you tomorrow!
Guy: you too love..goodnight!

(Bey)
After I hung up with him I felt guilty for some strange reason...I mean I don't know if it was because I was smiling so big or because I was somewhat flattered at the fact that I was going to dinner with him...it felt good to have some attention..jay is always busy and when we try to make time something suddenly comes up ..Maybe this isn't such a good idea...but I can't tell him no now...*sighs*


Bey plugged her charger into her phone and stripped down...it had been a long day for her and she just wanted to shower and relax...

(Meanwhile back in Atlanta)

(Jay)
I must've flipped through these damn tv channels 20 times at least...I was so bored and was really missing bey and my son..especially since I hadn't talked with them all day...I tried calling bey again but her phone just kept ringing and going to voicemail...I was about to call her again until I saw a picture of her,Kelly, and michelle on tv..normally I don't entertain these gossip shows and sites but it was TMZ and they're always pretty accurate so I turned up the tv to see what they were talking about..


TMZ: tonight we just so happened to be at "Club Noir" where we spotted former girl group Destinys Child!...it seemed like a girls night out until THIS guy..*shows picture*..ended up in THIS private room..*shows picture*..with THIS international superstar..*shows Beyonce's picture*..and to top it all off this isn't the first time these two have been spotted together!..Seems like Jay-z DIDN'T put Beyonce's "Love On Top" after all!!!

Jay: O_O!!

TBC.....


Shoutout to @aqua_purp45 for helping me out on this one!...and make sure you guys follow @4Beyonce1 @Ash_Trinalana @I_Bey_Me @_BeyHive_ @_jessica28_ @beyoncefan3 and @ms_tarajiahtyes <~ these are my girls and some of the best bey stans ever! Hope you all enjoyed {^_^}<3

13 comments:

  1. Awww shit it's about to go down omggg this is not going to be pretty...great post sis way to come back with a bang!!!! Update soon I can't wait to see how this plays out

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Tati how you just gone stop right there..?! Well anyway, amazing post! Can't wait for the update

    ReplyDelete
  3. And shoutout to Ash for having the same profile pic as me lol ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update TJ! Thanks for the shoutout! Bey starting to get a lil loose with these mens lol...i cant wait til the next update! hopefully jay z doesnt murk this poor dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh my damn ! Bey is about to get it ! ch... i sure hope Jay takes a deep breath before he does anything crazy ! UPDATE SOON SIS ^_^ !

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMYYYY JAY BOUT TOO GO KRAY WOW GREAT UPDATE SOOM I DIEN TOO KNW WHAt GONNA HAPPEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww man!! Shit just got real! Jay bout 2 go off! Great post.i wonder who the guy is.Please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. DANG THIS POST WAS EVERYTHNG BUT BEY GOIN TOO HAVE MORE KIDS LATER IT WOULDNT BEE RITE IF SHE DIDNT ANYWAYS LUV DIS POST YOU WAS WRONG 4 STOPPIN VERY SH0RT UPDATE SOON IN BOUT A HOUR TIME THAT WOULD BEE GREAT LOL;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jay better keep his cool doe love it update soon pretty plezzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Post ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!update very soon dont have your beyfam wating no longer than we dont need too lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. :O
    Okay first of all she needs to just cancel that dinner with him so that there's not like MORE suspicion
    Second of all poor Jay, but I hope he doesn't assume things or jump to conclusions. I really hope he just asks her the truth about it all

    ReplyDelete