Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's Just End It!

Bey walked in and closed the door behind her...she placed juniors monitor on the table and walked over to where solo and her mother was..

(Bey)
When I saw my mama and solo sitting there both crying it hurt me so much....i didn't really know what happened with her and dad but from the looks of it..it wasn't anything good....as I walked over to them all I could think about was how I hoped it wasn't as bad as it seemed....I mean daddy was just starting to bond more with junior and for him to go "missing in action" again...junior would just be hurt..

Bey: *sits down & hugs mama Tina*...you okay mama?
MamaT: *voice raspy from crying*..ima be fine baby!....I'm just glad I didn't let things get any further than they did!
Bey: well what happened ma?..what did dad do?!

just when mama Tina was about to speak....Solange interrupted her...she stood up crossing her arms and paced the room back and forth..

Solo: *angry*.. he was about to mess over mama with some bitch that works here on the yacht! That's what he did!..ma I don't even know why you invited him! He just ruined everything for us! *walks out*

(Bey)
When solo said what she said all I could do was hold my hand over my mouth in shock...I looked at mama who was crying all over again and I knew solo was telling the truth..not that I doubted her for a second...it was bad enough that he was doing this again..but for him to do it right here in mamas face....I just couldn't believe it!

Bey: *looking at miss Tina*..mama i..is this true?
MamaT: *shaking her head yes*
Bey: *silently whispering*..oh my god!

(Bey)
I had to leave....Listening to this was so overwhelming and I just couldn't stay!....it brought me back to when we first found out dad had cheated on mom and that he had another child on the way...it felt like someone was standing right on top of my heart....before I went in my room I had to collect myself..I didn't want junior to see me this way and think something was wrong...I walked in the room & junior was still asleep so I decided to lay next to him and just try and clear my head....

(3 hours later)
Bey awoke from her nap and yawned...she turned around and noticed junior wasn't next to her anymore..

Bey: *looking around*..Junior?!..*she called out*..Junior?!..*getting out of bed*..baby come on mommys not playing right now!

Bey walked around their room searching for junior calling out his name..she looked everywhere high and low and still there was no sign of junior....bey started to panic..she knew he would've come to her by now after hearing her call his name... Bey slipped on her flats and headed towards the door....she figured maybe solo had him so she was gonna go and check...as soon as she opened the door..

Junior: *cheesing*..Hey Mommy!!!
Bey: oh my god!..*grabbing junior*...Hey baby!!..*looks at jay*..you could've told me you were taking him you know!...I was worried sick!!
Jay: *closing the door*..I'm sorry babe...I didn't wanna break your beauty sleep!
Bey: oh so I'm baby now again huh?!...*puts junior down*...I swear you act so bipolar at times Shawn! *walks to the bathroom!

Jay picked junior up and walked over to where bey was...he put junior down to play and went into the bathroom..

Jay: *softly knocking on the door while entering*..can I come in?
Bey: you can do whatever you wanna do!
Jay: *sighs*..come on bey I'm just tryna talk..what's with the hostility?
Bey: *sighs*..look I'm sorry okay.... there's just a lot going on right now...and I can see that this trip has been ruined..so tomorrow why don't we all just head back home!?!
Jay: Beyonce!.....*giving her a blank look*...you can't be serious!
Bey: jay!... Right now..my mother is in her room crying her eyes out..over my dad..he was gonna actually cheat on her again with some tramp that works here on the boat!
Jay: *shocked*..bey I'm sorry I didn't even kno-..
Bey: *interrupting*..yeah you wouldn't know jay!...that last bottle of Ace had you acting so stupid for no reason at all!..you forgot you walked off?
Jay: bey..I apologized for that!..I know what I did and I'm sorry I was tripping..but don't keep bringing it up..especially while all this other stuff is going on right now!

Bey placed her hands on the counter top and immediately started crying...jay peeked out the door to make sure junior was okay before he had even realized bey was in tears..

Jay: baby..*wrapping his arms around bey from behind*..what's wrong love?
Bey: I just can't take this anymore jay! *sniff*
Jay: can't take what baby?
Bey: it's like my family can never get a break!..if something isn't going on with us it's your family and I hate it!..I hate it jay!

Bey turned around and buried her face in jays chest...he didn't say anything because he felt the same exact way...he just held bey and let her cry for as long as she needed to..

(2 Days Later..Back In New York)
Bey was just coming home from doing another photo shoot...she figured that if she just went back to work it would help her not think about the family's issues..and it did at times, but other times it made her think about them more....bey walked into the kitchen and saw jay and junior both in chef coats cooking it up..

Bey: *laughing*..now this is just too cute!
Junior: hey mommy..*runs up and hugs her*..how was work?
Bey: it was very nice thank you for asking baby! *smiling*
Jay: so bey why don't you sit down and let me and lil man cater to you!
Bey: Wow..so all this is for me?
Jay: yes it is..*kissing her*..me and lil man were talking and he suggested that we do something to cheer you up!
Junior: I sure did mommy!
Bey: *laughing*..oh really now!...well I need to grab the camera and take this picture because y'all are just too cute not to!

Bey went upstairs and grabbed her camera off the shelf....she made her way back downstairs and saw jay and junior setting up the table....bey smiled at her two men and started snapping pictures..

Jay: *turning around*..aye woman why you ain't tell us you were ready?..*chuckling*
Bey: now why would I do that..you know the off guard pictures are the best ones baby..*chuckling while snapping pictures*
Jay: *posing with junior*..make sure you get the chef coats bey!
Bey: *snapping*..I am....and when'd you get those anyways? I've never seen them?
Jay: They came in today actually....Kanye came up with the design!
Bey: aww how is Kanye?...it's been like a month since I've last seen him!
Jay: he's been in London working with some designers on his line...he's really serious about that!
Bey: well I wish him the best!.........um jay?
Jay: yes love!?
Bey: where's my chef coat at?
Jay: well see what happened was...I figured since you can't cook..it didn't make since to get you something you're never gonna use!
Bey: -___-..*smirks*..seriously?
Jay: *smiling and walking up to bey*..yes seriously!...but before you go off on me..I figured you'd appreciate this more than a chef coat..

Jay had reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black box...bey opened it up and found a "Blue" diamond incrusted ring...on the inside he had "just because I love you" carved into it...

(Jay)
I knew she liked the ring....she got all teary eyed especially after she read the inside...thank god for lil man...he helped me pick it out...even though I knew bey was happy about the ring it seemed like something was still bothering her...but I wasn't gonna ruin the moment by asking her what it is so I'll wait until later..

Jay: you okay baby?
Bey: yes baby thank you so much I love it and it's beautiful! *kissing jay*
Junior: eeeewwww!!!!
Jay: hey watch it ..*laughing*..you ready to eat babe cause I know me and junior are!?
Bey: of course I'm always ready to eat..*giggling*

So bey, jay, and junior sat down to enjoy the wonderful meal jay and junior put together which consisted of baked stuffed pork chops seared...topped with a cream sauce..and potatoes and vegetables on the side...he even fried a small batch of chicken for bey in case she wasn't feeling the pork chops!

Bey: *stuffing her face*..mmh y'all did an awesome job this is so delicious!!
Jay: well you know how we get down..*laughing*..thank you baby!
Junior: thank you mommy!

Bey was too busy stuffing her face to say "You're Welcome"....everyone was enjoying the meal when jays phone started ringing from the kitchen..

Jay: excuse me y'all..*gets up*

(15 minutes later)
Jay came back into the dining room with a completely different expression on his face......bey knew something was up....jay looked at her and signaled with his head for her to meet him in the kitchen...

(Jay)
While i was waiting for bey to come and meet me in the kitchen all i could think was "how I really wish i didn't just get the phone call that I just got!"....I mean it's nothing bad, but I know bey gone be upset when I tell her wassup...

Bey: baby finish eating...I need to talk to daddy for a second okay!?
Junior: okay mommy!

(Juniors thoughts)
While I was eating I heard mommy and daddy fussing in the kitchen...it really makes me sad when they fuss :( I wish they wouldn't do it..

*PAUSE*
Btw junior is only 2...I'm just letting you guys know what he's thinking as his mom and dad are in the kitchen fussing..
*PLAY*

(In the Kitchen)

Bey: you don't have to go jay..you just want to go! *crossing her arms and rolling her eyes*
Jay: bey why would I wanna do anything that's gone pull my time away from you and my son!?....it's not my fault baby..I don't wanna leave y'all but if I don't go they gone stop the project and then all my investments will be for nothing!
Bey: how long will you be gone for jay?
Jay: maybe a week 2 at the most..and I have to leave out tomorrow!
Bey: for 2 weeks jay oh my god!
Jay: baby please come on...keep it down!...I knew this was gone upset you but baby I promise you I'll make it up to you and junior I promise!
Bey: *sighs*..whatever jay..*walking out of the kitchen*..and you have to tell junior cause I'm not!

(Jay)
I hated to see the look bey gave me when I told her I had to go out of town for a couple weeks....and I just know junior gone be crying and looking at me the same way....but I have to do this...ill make it up to them I swear! 

TBC.....

9 comments:

  1. Awwww this post >>>>> so cute I hope the knowles family get these issues straight mat ain't shit smh and awww bey always fussing at jay when he gotta go out of town to wrk lol but jay convo with jr lordd I can't wait for this Great Post Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! I wish mat would just go somewhere and stay!!! Somethin alwayz gotta messup they goood time! Bey got alot on her mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the post! Hopefully the families can get it together...nd bey realize that jay gotta wrk to keep tha money coming...plz update soon (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!!POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww great post. Wow Jay has to leave for almost 2 weeks? That's gon be hard on Bey AND Junior. And I'm still smh at Mathew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gGREAT I REALLY LIKE HOW YOUR STORIES BEY GOING YOUR BLOG IS GREAT!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww Jay & Junior ..this was so cute

    ReplyDelete