Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Blog!

Hello Readers!

       I know you have all been dying for me to update on this blog, but truth is, I have been working on something even BETTER! Me and my stan sister Anitra Sims have teamed up together to create the ULTIMATE jayonce blog for you guys! We worked really hard on making this blog great for you and look forward to your comments about it in the future! I'm not asking you guys to follow this blog, but if it sparks you interest and you want more go ahead and follow! It will be greatly appreciated trust. Anywho, time IS of the essence so put a move on it and click the link below to experience some of the best readings in the fantasy world of Beyonce and Shawn Carter! Thank you all for your love and support and don't forget to comment {^_^}xo

http://theirlossourgainamour.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment